Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,842 members, 7,802,695 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

One For You, One For Me- Lolz - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / One For You, One For Me- Lolz (1460 Views)

HILARIOUS PHOTO: When Pastor Say's "Your Blessing Is On The Way"..lolz / Lolz!! How Yoruba Peolple Behave In A 4d House / Chai See Naija Woman Prayin Over Food. Praying For Big Yansh. Lolz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One For You, One For Me- Lolz by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 16, 2013
Two little boys stole a bag of oranges from their neighbor & decided to go to a calm place to share their loot, so one of them suggested they go to the nearby cemetery. As they were jumping the big cemetery gate to enter the cemetery, 2 oranges fell off from the bag and landed just behind the gate, but they didn't bother to pick them since they had enough in the bag.

Few minuets later a drunkard holding a bottle of beer as he was returning from a local bar passes near the cemetery gate and heard a voice saying:

“One for me, one for u. “One for me, one for you”

He immediately sobers up and runs as fast as he can to the local priest, breathing fast as he began, “Father father please come with me, come and witness God & Satan sharing corpses at the cemetery.”

They both ran back to the cemetery gate and the voice continued:

“One for me, one for you...one for me, one for you...one for me, one for you..."

Suddenly the voice stopped counting and says:

“Hey, What about the two at the gate?” In a matter of seconds, the priest and the drunkard took to their feets, in fact, you needed to see marathon, even the priest almost passed the church premises while tearing race and shouting- "we are not dead yet oo!!….we are not dead yet o!!'

shocked

Have a lovely weekend friends!
Weekend safary grin cheesy shocked
Re: One For You, One For Me- Lolz by murphyrichy(m): 10:45pm On Feb 16, 2013
I can't stop laughing, this is amazing...nice one.
Re: One For You, One For Me- Lolz by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 17, 2013
murphyrichy: I can't stop laughing, this is amazing...nice one.
wink grin
Re: One For You, One For Me- Lolz by Jerry2i(m): 8:43pm On Feb 17, 2013
Imao!!!Just can't stop laughing.tnx men u just made my 9t.

1 Like

Re: One For You, One For Me- Lolz by mallorca(m): 11:17pm On Apr 01, 2013
Nobody wan die but dem wan go heaven

1 Like

Re: One For You, One For Me- Lolz by Amazonikky: 2:11pm On Apr 02, 2013
waooh this is jst the tonic i need now. tanx man
Re: One For You, One For Me- Lolz by ATMC(f): 6:04pm On Apr 02, 2013
For once i read your long post...i usually jump lines but this one, you try shaaa
Re: One For You, One For Me- Lolz by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 05, 2013
Jerry2i: Imao!!!Just can't stop laughing.tnx men u just made my 9t.
smiley grin...thanks Jerry...
mallorca: Nobody wan die but dem wan go heaven
honestly grin
Amazonikky: waooh this is jst the tonic i need now. tanx man
cheesy :Deasy! easy!! shocked shocked
ATMC: For once i read your long post...i usually jump lines but this one, you try shaaa
what more can I say? Thank u grin
Re: One For You, One For Me- Lolz by Emmres(m): 1:19am On Apr 06, 2013
DailyNews: Two little boys stole a bag of oranges from their neighbor & decided to go to a calm place to share their loot, so one of them suggested they go to the nearby cemetery. As they were jumping the big cemetery gate to enter the cemetery, 2 oranges fell off from the bag and landed just behind the gate, but they didn't bother to pick them since they had enough in the bag.

Few minuets later a drunkard holding a bottle of beer as he was returning from a local bar passes near the cemetery gate and heard a voice saying:

“One for me, one for u. “One for me, one for you”

He immediately sobers up and runs as fast as he can to the local priest, breathing fast as he began, “Father father please come with me, come and witness God & Satan sharing corpses at the cemetery.”

They both ran back to the cemetery gate and the voice continued:

“One for me, one for you...one for me, one for you...one for me, one for you..."

Suddenly the voice stopped counting and says:

“Hey, What about the two at the gate?” In a matter of seconds, the priest and the drunkard took to their feets, in fact, you needed to see marathon, even the priest almost passed the church premises while tearing race and shouting- "we are not dead yet oo!!….we are not dead yet o!!'

shocked

Have a lovely weekend friends!
Weekend safary grin cheesy shocked
I wan laf tier belle o
Re: One For You, One For Me- Lolz by MrTAnonymous(m): 7:15am On Apr 06, 2013
Another old tale,When will pple stop repeating jokes angry
Re: One For You, One For Me- Lolz by 5alive(m): 7:26am On Apr 06, 2013
very old and dry joke...
Op u dey cra*ze

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This JSS 2 Student's Definition Of Herbicide / Instagram Monthly Give Away Contest / See What A Beer Joint Is Using To Get Customers (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.