Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,016 members, 7,806,969 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

Muslims: How To Make Your Husband Happy - Islam for Muslims (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslims: How To Make Your Husband Happy (47826 Views)

18 Ways To Love Your Husband / 81 Ways To Win Your Husband's Love / Muslims! How Long Will You Be Searching Lail-al-qadr? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims: How To Make Your Husband Happy by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 09, 2013
Sissie:
No one says women should disobey/not submit to her husband,and men hav their duties, no one is happy having a husband that commands her all the time, and a good muslim husband is not a tyraant, and muslim should be kind to their family, and nothing wrong having a discussion with your husband,how do u do that when your mute everytime your husband talk. There's nothing wrong telling men to treat their wives better.
And no its not fairy tale for deol, to want the kind of husband she wants, people do have it.
Am only saying wives should be obedient to their husband no matter,exchanchanging words with your husband and talkinglike parrot with your husband is not healthy in marriage,obey,submit does not mean you dont do love n tokyo together or he is tyrant husband,pls gerrit sisters.
Re: Muslims: How To Make Your Husband Happy by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 09, 2013
Honestly who is trying to get married to MACLATUNJI?He still remain the best male poster on this thread,especially thread 5,He hits the nails on their silly unislamic coconut head,Sis Zayhal tried too,my advice goes to the corrupt feminist on this thread that calls themselves muslimas(Fellis,Deols etc)Pls soft your gra gra pedals,if you dnt real life marriage issues will either stop it for you or you live a single life(IYA NDAGBE).

PLS MUSLIMAS SHOULD BEWARE OF DEOLS SHE IS ENCOURAGING MUSLIMAS TO ENROL IN TAEKWANDO IN OTHER TO BEAT THEIR HUSBANDS,SAYING SHE CAN EVEN BEAT A LANKY MAN(HUSBAND) IF SHE LEARNT TEAKWANDO,REAL GOOD MUSLIMAS DON'T HAVE THIS CRAZY ATTITUDES,AND SHE FINDS IT OK TO INTERACT FREELY WITH BUKHATYTE EVEN THAT ALLAH FORBIDS IT.
Re: Muslims: How To Make Your Husband Happy by deols(f): 11:58pm On Mar 09, 2013
first, welcome back at Uplawal wink. I really missed you.

It appears you dont read well or dont understand what you read. all I can say is, go back and read again. and STOP projecting on me.
Re: Muslims: How To Make Your Husband Happy by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 11, 2013
Salam...I have restrained myself from posting but uplawal seriously thats like a defamation of character...We have been addressing the messages and not the messenger here and you can see from the cordial responses of other muslims even though we have divergent views.

I for one like deols for her 'uprightness' and been able to stand up for her 'rights' but that dosent mean she's ready to disrespect her husby or beat anyone up...... No one in here is advocating violence or strong headedness from both sides.But wait is wanting someone that respects you for whom you are now a crime?

She has a right to choose what she wants....if you would be unbiased its the guys who maltreat and disrespect their wives you should be directing your anger at becuase thats very prevalent in our current society and needs to be fully addressed..

@all we all should go into a marriage with the mindset of making it work and enjoying it. The success of your marriage defines you. It takes two to tango bt also like the yorubas will say 'the rubbing of both hands(left and right) makes them clean'...

1 Like

Re: Muslims: How To Make Your Husband Happy by deols(f): 5:07pm On Mar 17, 2013
mdsocks smiley
Re: Muslims: How To Make Your Husband Happy by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 7:26pm On Jun 26, 2013
It would seem that men are heavily favored in ISLAM.
Re: Muslims: How To Make Your Husband Happy by bukatyne(f): 5:57pm On Jun 27, 2013
uplawal: Honestly who is trying to get married to MACLATUNJI?He still remain the best male poster on this thread,especially thread 5,He hits the nails on their silly unislamic coconut head,Sis Zayhal tried too,my advice goes to the corrupt feminist on this thread that calls themselves muslimas(Fellis,Deols etc)Pls soft your gra gra pedals,if you dnt real life marriage issues will either stop it for you or you live a single life(IYA NDAGBE).

PLS MUSLIMAS SHOULD BEWARE OF DEOLS SHE IS ENCOURAGING MUSLIMAS TO ENROL IN TAEKWANDO IN OTHER TO BEAT THEIR HUSBANDS,SAYING SHE CAN EVEN BEAT A LANKY MAN(HUSBAND) IF SHE LEARNT TEAKWANDO,REAL GOOD MUSLIMAS DON'T HAVE THIS CRAZY ATTITUDES,AND SHE FINDS IT OK TO INTERACT FREELY WITH BUKHATYTE bukatyne EVEN THAT ALLAH FORBIDS IT.

I am just seeing this and I must say your head is clearly in the clouds.

When did an healthy discourse btw muslims and non-muslims become a sin?

It's your type that become book harams
Re: Muslims: How To Make Your Husband Happy by deols(f): 9:18am On Jun 28, 2013
bukatyne:

I am just seeing this and I must say your head is clearly in the clouds.

When did an healthy discourse btw muslims and non-muslims become a sin?

It's your type that become book harams

Uplawal matter, I try to avoid. You wouldn't believe she used to be a Christian with her attitude towards non Muslims.
Re: Muslims: How To Make Your Husband Happy by bukatyne(f): 9:36am On Jun 28, 2013
deols:

Uplawal matter, I try to avoid. You wouldn't believe she used to be a Christian with her attitude towards non Muslims.

That woman/lady has a bitterness in her that changing religions cannot solve. I see the way she interacts with even fellow Muslims.

How are you? cheesy
Re: Muslims: How To Make Your Husband Happy by bukatyne(f): 9:49am On Jun 28, 2013
mdsocks:
True...
Only in the home do women have to submit to their husbands. All humans whether male, female or hermaphrodite are equal before the Almighty.

[3:195] Their Lord responded to them: "I never fail to reward any worker among you for any work you do, be you male or female - you are equal to one another. Thus, those who immigrate, and get evicted from their homes, and are persecuted because of Me, and fight and get killed, I will surely remit their sins and admit them into gardens with flowing streams." Such is the reward from GOD. GOD possesses the ultimate reward.

You mean the bolded is in the Quran and Maclatunji keeps dancing up and down that men and women are not equal?
Re: Muslims: How To Make Your Husband Happy by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 28, 2013
bukatyne:

You mean the bolded is in the Quran and Maclatunji keeps dancing up and down that men and women are not equal?

Where has maclatunji said that men and women are not equal?

1 Like

Re: Muslims: How To Make Your Husband Happy by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 28, 2013
By the way, that uplawal is a male pretending to be female. No one should take him serious.
Re: Muslims: How To Make Your Husband Happy by deols(f): 10:16pm On Jun 28, 2013
fellis: By the way, that uplawal is a male pretending to be female. No one should take him serious.

are you for real?? she is married o.To a man undecided

bukatyne:

That woman/lady has a bitterness in her that changing religions cannot solve. I see the way she interacts with even fellow Muslims.

How are you? cheesy

I am fine o. thank you.
Re: Muslims: How To Make Your Husband Happy by tbaba1234: 10:56pm On Jun 28, 2013
bukatyne:

Well, men and women are equal in the sense that each one gets the reward of his/her righteousness in the sight of God. Basically, there is no discrimination.That is the context of the ayah.

However, when it comes to their duties and responsibilities in the family, they are not compared. The man is responsible for the upkeep of the home, he is the head. The woman takes care of his honour, secrets and property in his absence. She only contributes to the home at her discretion, she can choose to work or not.

We do not compare men and women, because they are essentially different creatures in many ways. We do not think equality is a fair term.

Women generally have strengths that men don't have, strengths that help them fulfill the roles of wife and mother. Ofcourse, there are exceptions but the Islamic laws deal with the general cases not the exceptions.

I hope this is clear.
Re: Muslims: How To Make Your Husband Happy by siddiq202(m): 11:22pm On Jun 28, 2013
fellis: By the way, that uplawal is a male pretending to be female. No one should take him serious.
This post is a joke right? If so, he no funny
Re: Muslims: How To Make Your Husband Happy by bukatyne(f): 10:10pm On Jun 29, 2013
deols:

I am fine o. thank you.

I pray for the unknown man that she's not like this at home
Re: Muslims: How To Make Your Husband Happy by bukatyne(f): 10:12pm On Jun 29, 2013
tbaba1234:

Well, men and women are equal in the sense that each one gets the reward of his/her righteousness in the sight of God. Basically, there is no discrimination.That is the context of the ayah.

However, when it comes to their duties and responsibilities in the family, they are not compared. The man is responsible for the upkeep of the home, he is the head. The woman takes care of his honour, secrets and property in his absence. She only contributes to the home at her discretion, she can choose to work or not.

We do not compare men and women, because they are essentially different creatures in many ways. We do not think equality is a fair term.

Women generally have strengths that men don't have, strengths that help them fulfill the roles of wife and mother. Ofcourse, there are exceptions but the Islamic laws deal with the general cases not the exceptions.

I hope this is clear.

He doesn't seem to think they are equal at all

My views on the matter have been stated in previous pages.

Thanks for the effort cheesy
Re: Muslims: How To Make Your Husband Happy by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 29, 2013
deols:

Abegi

Anybody can claim to be anything on the internet.
Re: Muslims: How To Make Your Husband Happy by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 31, 2016
Enjoyed reading through the thread.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Sunnah Of New Born Baby , Scientifically Proven - BBC Article / One Of World’s Oldest Mosques Found In Israel / When Is Sallah Day In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.