Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

Where Is Azeez The Former U-17 And U-21 Player - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Where Is Azeez The Former U-17 And U-21 Player (726 Views)

Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution / All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! / Azerbaijan Vs Nigeria (0 - 11): U-17 Women's World Cup On Tuesday Sept-25-2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Azeez The Former U-17 And U-21 Player by Nobody: 1:48am On Feb 17, 2013
Does anyone know where this Aziz is, he looked to me to be a promising player when he played for Nigeria in the age-grade competitions.
Re: Where Is Azeez The Former U-17 And U-21 Player by Sanyiicrown(m): 12:27pm On Feb 17, 2013
Ramon use to my friend, he went for couple of trials but he wasnt picked! I havent heard from him for sometimes now! U know, levels has changed even before he played u17, i no get mouth for our friends midst!
i will update you sha! I will ask ibrahim
Re: Where Is Azeez The Former U-17 And U-21 Player by kawazaki(m): 5:22pm On Feb 19, 2013
Sanyiicrown: Ramon use to my friend, he went for couple of trials but he wasnt picked! I havent heard from him for sometimes now! U know, levels has changed even before he played u17, i no get mouth for our friends midst!
i will update you sha! I will ask ibrahim

May i ask, how old are you...Just to compare to Ramon's delcared age

By the way according to wikipedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramon_Azeez
Re: Where Is Azeez The Former U-17 And U-21 Player by Sanyiicrown(m): 7:12am On Feb 20, 2013
I was born feb.8.1992! But let me tell you ramon is 4years older than his real age! I knw him from agege lagos!

(1) (Reply)

Arbeloa Speaks His Mind / Iheanacho, Alampasu For FIFA Ballon D’or Gala In Zurich / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.