Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,104 members, 7,807,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

Auto Scam!!read How Okobi,uche Daniel Gtb Account Holder 0120647357 Scammed Me! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Auto Scam!!read How Okobi,uche Daniel Gtb Account Holder 0120647357 Scammed Me! (3468 Views)

BEWARE OF UTOS ! THE NEW FACE OF AUTO SCAM / Caveat Emptor!!! LATEST AUTO-SCAM TECHNIQUE / Auto SCAM/Swindle That I Fell For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Auto Scam!!read How Okobi,uche Daniel Gtb Account Holder 0120647357 Scammed Me! by brawnNbrain: 2:25am On Feb 17, 2013
Last wednessday I ran into this https://www.nairaland.com/1194311/honda-eod-900k-call-08131225532 on naiaraland after a colleague recommended this site to me.That same day,I called this registered MTN number 08131225532 and it was the voice of a man I heard.He introduced himself as a 2-star officer of the Nigerian customs and that the nigerian customs is in-charge of the FG's auctioning of these cars advertised and the FG actually fixed those prices.He hoped by facilitating multiple sales he gets rewarded financially.As a matter of fact,these cars are low-priced so they can be quickly disposed off.
He promised to call me the next day so he would discuss my request to pay the money in two instalments of 85% first and 15% when car is delivered and tested by my trusted mechanic.Truly,8am on thursday,he called me and sent an SMS branded CUSTOMSNG requesting that I pay #100k into the GTB account 0120647357 of OKOBI,UCHE DANIEL and then scan the bank teller and mail to balogunade@gmail.com and as soon as he gets the mail and confirm the payment he would mail me the Nigerian Custom vehicle DUTY registration form.He later mailed me these forms using a cloned website of nigeriacustoms -nigeriacustomservice@yahoo.com shocked shocked
later on thursday,at 3:45pm,I paid the #100k into gtb,egbeda branch teller number 2757621 and sent him SMS text details with my false address in order to withhold my vital details until the car arrives.Subsequently,he kept mounting pressure on me to pay the balance which I totally declined.
I knew by paying into his account I can trace him while he cant.
subsequently,since thursday evening that I have been calling him and his accomplice(I will provide his number too),he stopped picking my calls.Throughout friday,he did the same and I continued calling his phone which continue to ring till 8:30am saturday when he picked it up and said,I am suppose to know he is a scammer and was laughing.I told him he would be found,exposed and sent to jail where he and his ilk rightly belonged.
my investigation revealed,he has multiple posts like;
https://www.nairaland.com/1194311/honda-eod-900k-call-08131225532
https://www.nairaland.com/1194292/toyota-hiace-bus-1million-call
https://www.nairaland.com/1194260/toyota-matrix-sale-call-08131225532
https://www.nairaland.com/1198491/clean-infiniti-fx35-sale-1.8m

if you google his number,you will realise,he plies his trade mainly on nairaland.
and multiple ids like wilsonalberttt ,pastoradeyemi and bola hafeez.

images he had used bear semblance to images used by tunero2012 with registered telephone numbers 07055369224 or 08025531898
e mail- tundewolex@yahoo.com and they could be the same person or gang members the owners of these website should investigate.
brigadier747 also came out when his number was googled.Brigadier474 would need to clear himself of any doubt or these characters are all in the same gang of auto scammers.

I have provided his details so we can all investigate and fish out this criminal on nairaland and to clear my doubt that the owners of nairaland are not working hand-in-hand with these criminally-minded fellows

Re: Auto Scam!!read How Okobi,uche Daniel Gtb Account Holder 0120647357 Scammed Me! by DrK: 3:30am On Feb 17, 2013
sorry for the loss, it's a real lesson learnt;never pay for a car you didnt see and test-drive. An old friend of mine also told me such thing when i gave him a price for 2005 Camry...but thank God, he didnt fall victim.....I prayed they are captured and face the wrath of the law! yes, such ridiculous price's a bait. A clean 03 without Accident and Odometer changing is not less than N1.35m......Such is just 1 out of many postings here on Nairaland! Goodluck! Meanwhile i got End of discussion already in 9ja for sale.....if still interested..ijs!
Re: Auto Scam!!read How Okobi,uche Daniel Gtb Account Holder 0120647357 Scammed Me! by brawnNbrain: 3:41am On Feb 17, 2013
thanks DK,I appreciate your kind gesture but I dont think I will be willing to trust people on this auto section until I am convinced that the owners of this website genuinely lack the capacity to rid its operations in this autosection (which I must admit is an excellent idea) of scammers.It is so terrible when people drag down the credibility others worked for and earned!I am hugely disappointed.The bankers on this forum must access and disclose the identity of these shady characters.
Re: Auto Scam!!read How Okobi,uche Daniel Gtb Account Holder 0120647357 Scammed Me! by jemby: 3:49am On Feb 17, 2013
brawnNbrain: Last wednessday I ran into this https://www.nairaland.com/1194311/honda-eod-900k-call-08131225532 on naiaraland after a colleague recommended this site to me.That same day,I called this registered MTN number 08131225532 and it was the voice of a man I heard.He introduced himself as a 2-star officer of the Nigerian customs and that the nigerian customs is in-charge of the FG's auctioning of these cars advertised and the FG actually fixed those prices.He hoped by facilitating multiple sales he gets rewarded financially.As a matter of fact,these cars are low-priced so they can be quickly disposed off.
He promised to call me the next day so he would discuss my request to pay the money in two instalments of 85% first and 15% when car is delivered and tested by my trusted mechanic.Truly,8am on thursday,he called me and sent an SMS branded CUSTOMSNG requesting that I pay #100k into the GTB account 0120647357 of OKOBI,UCHE DANIEL and then scan the bank teller and mail to balogunade@gmail.com and as soon as he gets the mail and confirm the payment he would mail me the Nigerian Custom vehicle DUTY registration form.He later mailed me these forms using a cloned website of nigeriacustoms -nigeriacustomservice@yahoo.com shocked shocked
later on thursday,at 3:45pm,I paid the #100k into gtb,egbeda branch teller number 2757621 and sent him SMS text details with my false address in order to withhold my vital details until the car arrives.Subsequently,he kept mounting pressure on me to pay the balance which I totally declined.
I knew by paying into his account I can trace him while he cant.
subsequently,since thursday evening that I have been calling him and his accomplice(I will provide his number too),he stopped picking my calls.Throughout friday,he did the same and I continued calling his phone which continue to ring till 8:30am saturday when he picked it up and said,I am suppose to know he is a scammer and was laughing.I told him he would be found,exposed and sent to jail where he and his ilk rightly belonged.
my investigation revealed,he has multiple posts like;
https://www.nairaland.com/1194311/honda-eod-900k-call-08131225532
https://www.nairaland.com/1194292/toyota-hiace-bus-1million-call
https://www.nairaland.com/1194260/toyota-matrix-sale-call-08131225532

and multiple ids like wilsonalberttt and bola hafeez.

I have provided his details so we can all investigate and fish out this criminal on nairaland and to clear my doubt that the owners of nairaland are not working hand-in-hand with these criminally-minded fellows

Am a dealer on Nairaland,i have sold over 50 Vehicles through this Forum, i would like to make some clarifications ,Firstly Nigeria Customs Service would not ask you to pay money into a privately owned account,Secondly NCS (Nigeria Customs Service) would not send you an email with a yahoo acct,Thirdly This is the internet,anybody can claim to be anything,so what you needed to do was to investigate about the Auction,go to google ,search NCS and get their web address from goggle,then you would have just called them or even go the their office to make some findings.
I am not happy to hear This Sad story,because these bastards are trying to make people loose trust in car dealers here on this forum,My advice ......go to the nearest police station,report this case officially and put the whole story in a written form,then go to GTB bank HQ and find your way to their legal department,show them the copy of the police statement you made ,they should be able to do something,because CBN has ordered every bank to do a contact address check on every customer,(a staff of the bank would have gone to the customers residential address and meet people around if they know their customer and if he resides there) so the bank would be a good starting point.
Pls anyone who wants to buy any car should inspect before making any form of payment,even if you"re not in the same city where the car is, all you have to do is get someone you trust that lives in that city to help you do a visual inspection and your contact be present at the time of purchase,so he/she takes the car away immediately after payment has been mad by you. Let us be more careful as money is not easy to come by.

3 Likes

Re: Auto Scam!!read How Okobi,uche Daniel Gtb Account Holder 0120647357 Scammed Me! by brawnNbrain: 4:00am On Feb 17, 2013
thanks jemby,your advice is one of my options.God bless.
Re: Auto Scam!!read How Okobi,uche Daniel Gtb Account Holder 0120647357 Scammed Me! by Gboliwe: 4:52am On Feb 17, 2013
Usually, I sympathise with stories like this, but this one didn't draw an iota of sympathy. Instead, I just want to shout at you. In real life, if you had told me this same story the same way you told it here, I would have tongue lashed and queried your sanity.
You only just got introduced to the site and you are already doling out so much money. Did you hear what the scammer told you? 'You should have known I am a scammer'. It is so obvious sir. Imagine you giving fake address and considering that as being smart. I have not yet seen why I shouldn't just shout at your reckless spending
Re: Auto Scam!!read How Okobi,uche Daniel Gtb Account Holder 0120647357 Scammed Me! by FindOut(m): 4:54am On Feb 17, 2013
I have been buying and selling on this forum for almost 3 years now, with NO regrets. Several times, its been said on this forum; before you buy or sell anything from anyone, always do the following:

1) Check the date the user registered on nairaland and if possible, go thru his/her posting history.

2) Google the person's phone number and see what comes up - I see you must have done that AFTER you had paid, which probably opened your eyes to the scammer's multiple IDs.

3) Except in certain unavoidable circumstances (like Pre-orders from known, tried, tested and trusted names), do not pay for what you have not physically seen. It could be dangerous sometimes especially if you fail to do (1) and (2) above.

4) IF THE OFFER LOOKS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE, IT PROBABLY IS.

A tokunbo EOD for 900k and you believed?? Bro, you no try o. Besides, looking at the advert in question, the scammer posted exterior pics of a Honda Accord and interior pics of a Toyota Camry! That is sufficient to raise a red flag already! not to mention the fact that the username was registered the very day the advert was posted. I pray the thief is caught sha, involve the police and the bank if possible and don't forget to update the thread as events unfold.

& guys, lets be wary. Chances are this same scammer will return to this forum with another number and the same style and format. I hope a sting operation can be conducted and these guys apprehended soon.

1 Like

Re: Auto Scam!!read How Okobi,uche Daniel Gtb Account Holder 0120647357 Scammed Me! by stankion(m): 5:04am On Feb 17, 2013
All my car transactions have been done here, no better place than Nairaland, bt for dis naija of today, who pays for a car or even a biro dat he/she has not seen? Be vigilant and wise o! Aska a lot of questions b4 purchase and make sure u drive d ride 1st.
Re: Auto Scam!!read How Okobi,uche Daniel Gtb Account Holder 0120647357 Scammed Me! by Omexonomy: 5:54am On Feb 17, 2013
@ op sorry for what happen though most of this scammers use juju to talk to their coustomers. Quickly call souveyorprof and report the matter to him.
Re: Auto Scam!!read How Okobi,uche Daniel Gtb Account Holder 0120647357 Scammed Me! by Fogman(m): 6:00am On Feb 17, 2013
OP, i am sorry for your loss, but you are to be blamed, cos you didnt undertake due diligence before doling out your money. The activities of this Rogues have been rampant in this forum recently, reason i opened the thread below:

www.nairaland.com/1171907/scam-alert-scam-alert-scam

I pray and hope he is tracked down. Their activities here is tanishing the images of genuine dealers. I wish you luck in your hunting him.
Re: Auto Scam!!read How Okobi,uche Daniel Gtb Account Holder 0120647357 Scammed Me! by Fogman(m): 6:06am On Feb 17, 2013
Re: Auto Scam!!read How Okobi,uche Daniel Gtb Account Holder 0120647357 Scammed Me! by onatisi(m): 6:20am On Feb 17, 2013
another dumb story from a fool,for goodness sake how can any sane person send money to someone you haave never seen for a product you havent even seen?this is pure stupidity of the highest order.according to u ,u paid the money into his account just to track him,and have u tracked him now?what stops u from asking him to tell u where the car is and for physical inspection of the vehicle?so u now want ppl to help u track him down?ppl have their own lives to live .it would have been a different case if u met him and he absconded with ur money.
Re: Auto Scam!!read How Okobi,uche Daniel Gtb Account Holder 0120647357 Scammed Me! by uboma(m): 7:33am On Feb 17, 2013
Omexonomy: @ op sorry for what happen though most of this scammers use juju to talk to their coustomers. Quickly call souveyorprof and report the matter to him.

There is nothing like juju here. The op was gullible and failed to be cautious simply because he was in a hurry to pay for a ride that is damn too cheap to be true. I blame the op and am sure he has learnt his mistakes. Follow Jemby's advice to track him down but u must hurry before he changes location.
Re: Auto Scam!!read How Okobi,uche Daniel Gtb Account Holder 0120647357 Scammed Me! by tyson55(m): 7:35am On Feb 17, 2013
onatisi: another dumb story from a fool,for goodness sake how can any sane person send money to someone you haave never seen for a product you havent even seen?this is pure stupidity of the highest order.according to u ,u paid the money into his account just to track him,and have u tracked him now?what stops u from asking him to tell u where the car is and for physical inspection of the vehicle?so u now want ppl to help u track him down?ppl have their own lives to live .it would have been a different case if u met him and he absconded with ur money.

Well said bro.

The poster only have himself to blame.

Op, if i'm your broda, and you come to tell me such a tale, you can be rest assured of a dirty Slap.

How can you be this gullible to fall for this cheap bait? It was all there in black and white for you to see, yet you got scamed. Smh!
Re: Auto Scam!!read How Okobi,uche Daniel Gtb Account Holder 0120647357 Scammed Me! by santakris(m): 7:46am On Feb 17, 2013
@ op. U can as well check dis name on facebook. If u get it there then u r good to go.
Re: Auto Scam!!read How Okobi,uche Daniel Gtb Account Holder 0120647357 Scammed Me! by femmy2010(m): 8:43am On Feb 17, 2013
So sad,this would make many other Nairalanders and guest wiser.
Deal with tested and trusted Nairaland dealers.
Re: Auto Scam!!read How Okobi,uche Daniel Gtb Account Holder 0120647357 Scammed Me! by Middleman: 10:59am On Feb 17, 2013
tyson55:

Well said bro.

Op, if i'm your broda, and you come to tell me such a tale, you can be rest assured of a dirty Slap.

How can you be this gullible to fall for this cheap bait? It was all there in black and white for you to see, yet you got scamed. Smh!

grin
Re: Auto Scam!!read How Okobi,uche Daniel Gtb Account Holder 0120647357 Scammed Me! by onatisi(m): 11:26am On Feb 17, 2013
tyson55:

Well said bro.

dont mind the op,i doubt if he even informed the person that introduced him to this site that he was going to send money to someone ,most likely that friend might have cautioned and warned him about scammers here on nl.he just ran to the bank and sent 100k just like that.i am sure even the scammer will be surprised how extremely lucky he is and how gullible the op was.no wonder the scammer had the guts to pick his call and tell him straight that he scammed him.
even i doubt if the police can do anything in this case
Re: Auto Scam!!read How Okobi,uche Daniel Gtb Account Holder 0120647357 Scammed Me! by visiondee(m): 11:52am On Feb 17, 2013
this is absurd!!! why must you give hard earned money without first seeing the car in the first place, i am a dealer operating in ogbomoso, oyo state, ilorin,kwara state and lagos, you want any of my automobile, you need to come around,and it can then be driven to your destination as you want it, this is a lesson for other buyers, and you fraudster sellers, NEMESIS will soon catch up with you (08056441711)
Re: Auto Scam!!read How Okobi,uche Daniel Gtb Account Holder 0120647357 Scammed Me! by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 17, 2013
Are ‎u a visitor τ̲̅ȍ Lagos?
Re: Auto Scam!!read How Okobi,uche Daniel Gtb Account Holder 0120647357 Scammed Me! by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 17, 2013
I sympathize with ‎u but like others said Į̸̸̨ƭ was clear when ‎u were handed private account number τ̲̅ȍ pay in such huge amount for a car and so called customs officer.Any way I have also being dealing here for long and can tell ‎u dis is d best nigerian site for biz transactions.‎u were just another sucker for dem!
Re: Auto Scam!!read How Okobi,uche Daniel Gtb Account Holder 0120647357 Scammed Me! by olanshi: 12:18pm On Feb 17, 2013
HOW ON EARTH SHOULD YOU SEND MONEY FOR SOMETHING YOU DIDN'T SEE ALL IN THE NAME OF AWURF, MEHN YOU NEED SOME SERIOUS STICK... GOSH, AM GETTING REALLY TIRED OF THIS AUTO SCAMMERS, THEY ARE STEALING ALOT OF MY CAR PICTURES AND POSTING IT AT A VERY LOWER PRICE...

MY SUGGESTION TO THE MODERATOR IS THAT THEY SHOULD AUTOMATICALLY WATERMARK EVERY PICTURES OF CARS POSTED ON HERE WITH POSTERS USERNAMES E.G FOR EVERY CARS I POST, THE PICTURES OF EACH CAR SHOULD BE WATERMARKED AS *https://www.nairaland.com/olanshi*

SECONDLY, UNDER THE POST OF EVERY ITEM ADVERTISED IT SHOULD BE WRITTEN IN RED *DO PROPER INSPECTION OF ANY ITEM BEFORE PAYMENT BE VERY CAUTIOUS OF WHOM YOU DEAL WITH*

THIRDLY, REGULAR SCRUTINY SHOULD BE THERE FOR EVERY ITEM POSTED FOR SALE....

THAT IS A LITTLE CONTRIBUTION FROM MY SMALL KNOWLEDGE..
Re: Auto Scam!!read How Okobi,uche Daniel Gtb Account Holder 0120647357 Scammed Me! by calculusx(m): 12:32pm On Feb 17, 2013
When a deal is too good to be true then its probably not true. Awuf dey run belle. In as much as we'v tried our possible best by exposing these scammers here on NL,the OP should have done steps 1-4 highlighted above by find_out before making a commitment.

@ OP,you dont have to accuse the owner of this great forum of working hand-in-hand with the scammer because of ur negligence. If you believe you can track the scammer by sending 100,000:00 Naira of your hard earned money to him,then I wish you luck in tracking him down and dont forget to update the house as per your findings. Hunter Hunted
Re: Auto Scam!!read How Okobi,uche Daniel Gtb Account Holder 0120647357 Scammed Me! by calculusx(m): 12:39pm On Feb 17, 2013
olanshi: WATERMARK EVERY PICTURES OF CARS POSTED ON HERE WITH POSTERS USERNAMES E.G FOR EVERY CARS I POST, THE PICTURES OF EACH CAR SHOULD BE WATERMARKED AS *https://www.nairaland.com/olanshi*

SECONDLY, UNDER THE POST OF EVERY ITEM ADVERTISED IT SHOULD BE WRITTEN IN RED *DO PROPER INSPECTION OF ANY ITEM BEFORE PAYMENT BE VERY CAUTIOUS OF WHOM YOU DEAL WITH*

My taught exactly. May GOD enlarge your coast for such suggestion but we can as well watermark pictures of our cars ourselves if it will cost the admin much money to do that.
Re: Auto Scam!!read How Okobi,uche Daniel Gtb Account Holder 0120647357 Scammed Me! by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 17, 2013
olanshi: HOW ON EARTH SHOULD YOU SEND MONEY FOR SOMETHING YOU DIDN'T SEE ALL IN THE NAME OF AWURF, MEHN YOU NEED SOME SERIOUS STICK... GOSH, AM GETTING REALLY TIRED OF THIS AUTO SCAMMERS, THEY ARE STEALING ALOT OF MY CAR PICTURES AND POSTING IT AT A VERY LOWER PRICE...

MY SUGGESTION TO THE MODERATOR IS THAT THEY SHOULD AUTOMATICALLY WATERMARK EVERY PICTURES OF CARS POSTED ON HERE WITH POSTERS USERNAMES E.G FOR EVERY CARS I POST, THE PICTURES OF EACH CAR SHOULD BE WATERMARKED AS *https://www.nairaland.com/olanshi*good suggestion,but if the victims don't get greedy and carried away d scammers will get tired and stop.there r tins ‎​dat should bring up ones suspicion.tins like d private account number is so clear that its a scam.

THAT IS A LITTLE CONTRIBUTION FROM MY SMALL KNOWLEDGE..
Re: Auto Scam!!read How Okobi,uche Daniel Gtb Account Holder 0120647357 Scammed Me! by Omexonomy: 1:11pm On Feb 17, 2013
uboma:

There is nothing like juju here. The op was gullible and failed to be cautious simply because he was in a hurry to pay for a ride that is damn too cheap to be true. I blame the op and am sure he has learnt his mistakes. Follow Jemby's advice to track him down but u must hurry before he changes location.
some of them will go as far as puting cowrie inside thier mouth when talking to people on the phone i have seen it many times and i have almost fell victim thrice.
Re: Auto Scam!!read How Okobi,uche Daniel Gtb Account Holder 0120647357 Scammed Me! by Emma17: 1:12pm On Feb 17, 2013
I know that feeling, the scammer must av made u believe that alot people wants to make deposit payment for same car. And that beclouded ur sense of thinking, resin for the rush to pay the 100k. Sorry man, forget the money its gone. Learn from ur mistake these is internet, Welcome to cyberworld
Re: Auto Scam!!read How Okobi,uche Daniel Gtb Account Holder 0120647357 Scammed Me! by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 17, 2013
Good this happened to you. May be some of you guy learn a lesson or two. Some of you guys want to buy 1.5 million naira car for 1 million naira and you always get your fingers burned. Imagine someone trying to buy 2003 Honda Accord 900,000 naira or 1.1 million naira? There are lots of cars on this forum that are so cheap for the price posted.
Re: Auto Scam!!read How Okobi,uche Daniel Gtb Account Holder 0120647357 Scammed Me! by uboma(m): 1:52pm On Feb 17, 2013
Omexonomy: some of them will go as far as puting cowrie inside thier mouth when talking to people on the phone i have seen it many times and i have almost fell victim thrice.

If your claim of seeing them using juju when talking to people is true, then you are also guilty as charged. You are also a prime suspect (a scam artist using juju to scam potential victims.
Re: Auto Scam!!read How Okobi,uche Daniel Gtb Account Holder 0120647357 Scammed Me! by calculusx(m): 4:42pm On Feb 17, 2013
payless: Good this happened to you. May be some of you guy learn a lesson or two. Some of you guys want to buy 1.5 million naira car for 1 million naira and you always get your fingers burned. Imagine someone trying to buy 2003 Honda Accord 900,000 naira or 1.1 million naira? There are lots of cars on this forum that are so cheap for the price posted.

Dont mind them bro,they believe Cars are picked on road side in *US* awuf dey truly run belle
Re: Auto Scam!!read How Okobi,uche Daniel Gtb Account Holder 0120647357 Scammed Me! by Burger01(m): 5:10pm On Feb 17, 2013
Can't believe some gullible Nigerians still fall for such a scam.. I meann... where have you been at this jet age?
Re: Auto Scam!!read How Okobi,uche Daniel Gtb Account Holder 0120647357 Scammed Me! by mayor2013: 5:59pm On Feb 17, 2013
The idiotic scammer uses segun motors too. Same number too. I had to Bleep him up on naira land towards an unbearable manner thereby forcing him to use anoda ID. I wonder what he his up to next. Some fools not only this very one would post internet pics of cars and say they want to sell. At times they tell u its still in America. I fink d bottom truth is if u are real street I.e u sweat real hard to make money under the sun and rain then a signal of red eye should be your logo. B streetly wise fellas

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toks 2016 Toyota Corolla Sport @5.5m Asking price / SOLD! SOLD!! / 2009 Mercedez Benz GL 450 4matic ( All That Glitters Is Mercedez )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.