Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Makeup Looks Men Love - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Makeup Looks Men Love (19831 Views)

Makeup Looks For Holiday Parties / Splendid Fashion! Beautiful Makeup Looks / Before vs After of our Amazing makeup looks! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Makeup Looks Men Love by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 17, 2013
Ever wonder what makeup look your guy likes but are too timid to ask? We tracked down some hotties who gave us their opinions on what turns them on when it comes to the makeup you wear. Get ready, girls, here are the answers to your burning cosmetics questions...so take notes!

By Carly Cardellino

1. Au Naturel

"I like it when a girl doesn't wear any makeup at all. I know it sounds cliché, but it lets me know that she takes care of her skin and is confident in herself because she doesn't need to cover her complexion up with foundation or anything like that." - Dawson S.

2. Smoky Eye
[img]http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=57497715[/img]

"I love it when my wife wears a smoky eye. It's very sexy and mysterious." - Nick R.

3. Light Eyes, Light Lips

"When a woman wears light sparkly shadow around her eyes that makes them glow and minimal lip color, I think that's the perfect makeup look. If her lipstick is too bright, I'm afraid to get in there and really kiss her if the opportunity arises." - Brandon E.

4. Rocker-Chic Eyes

"I'm into either the all-natural style or punk rocker eyes, where there's dark eye shadow and mascara, but not too much. I think it's sexy and rebellious and gives off an "FU" attitude." - Nick H.

5. Minimal Makeup
[img]http://3.bp..com/-T_0qzyWbgf8/T_ePUIBxB-I/AAAAAAAACaw/MaEnNLUOItU/s640/Minimal+Makeup+-+White+Eyeshadow.jpg[/img]

"I don't like when a girl wears a lot of makeup, because if she has too much on then it's not really her. A light amount of foundation that matches her skin tone is the best-when it doesn't match the rest of her skin, it looks too fake and not attractive." - Tony C.

6. A Bit of Blush

"The tiniest amount of pink color on a woman's cheeks is really sexy. The more natural, the better. I like it because it looks like she just came in from outside on a cold day or just finished running." - Jeff D.

7. Bold Lip Color
[img]http://ph.makeupandbeauty.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/5+Bold+Lip+Colors+You+Should+Try.jpg[/img]

"On date night, I like when my girlfriend wears a bold lip color. It's a sign that we're going to have some fun and get into trouble." - Paul G.

8. Subtle Glow

"It's attractive when a girl doesn't try to hide behind her makeup. I like when her skin glows and she has a slight shine on her lips-that's all a girl really needs." - Ellis M.

9. Colored Eyeshadow
[img]http://blog.smashion.com/home/mediaresource/9123f880-064e-4507-9154-612ba842148f[/img]

"I'm an eye person, so when a woman does her makeup with colors like light blue or green, I'm drawn to that." - Mike B.

10. A Sexy Cat Eye

"I think a cat eye is really sexy on a girl. Sexy eyes bring on the guys." - Matt T.

SOURCE
Re: Makeup Looks Men Love by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 17, 2013
[size=13pt]FYI, these pictures do not go with the article. I chose nine out of ten of them for descriptive purposes.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Makeup Looks Men Love by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 17, 2013
1, 2 and 4 does it for me. I don't like others. Bearing in mind that one man's food is another man's poison so others are free to air their views. grin
A natural face is to be licked all over without the risk of ingesting poisonous chemicals. grin
#dirtyMind lol!
Re: Makeup Looks Men Love by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 17, 2013
[size=13pt]Lmao. Dirty indeed grin

1, 3, 5, and 8 for me. I'm a minimalist. I don't like the feeling of anything layered on my face lol.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Makeup Looks Men Love by Caracta(f): 11:28am On Feb 17, 2013
No makeup or minimal makeup for me. Can't one just keep it natural? When you don't wear makeup, people begin to tell you that you look pale or feverish. To each his own cheesy
Re: Makeup Looks Men Love by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 17, 2013
For me..
1 no make up. Make we see who fine pass.
2 minimal make up. Make I pity you small.
3 no make up. I don change my mind.

4 no lip anytin. I no wan :* :*°•ĸϊsš•°:* :* chemical

5-10 no make up. Baff well, take care of your skin, be natural, you fine as you already de. Chemical no good.
As my university prof said, "cosmetics is any thing used hide body imperfections, its a hypocritical element". Chukwu 2012. grin

1 Like

Re: Makeup Looks Men Love by Osyxcel(m): 12:24pm On Feb 17, 2013
1 & 5 does it for me....

1 Like

Re: Makeup Looks Men Love by mystiqueem(f): 10:02pm On Feb 17, 2013
Re: Makeup Looks Men Love by Nobody: 12:13am On Feb 18, 2013
^^^
What is your point actually? That if a girl is not a goddess and does not spot makeup then its her guys fault? Really?
You sound like someone trying to sell something sha.

5 Likes

Re: Makeup Looks Men Love by Nobody: 12:15am On Feb 18, 2013
I prefer minimal make-up on ladies.
Re: Makeup Looks Men Love by Codedboy95(m): 7:30pm On Feb 18, 2013
I dont like makeups..

2 Likes

Re: Makeup Looks Men Love by YorubaOmoge: 7:33pm On Feb 18, 2013

18 Likes

Re: Makeup Looks Men Love by MMM2(m): 7:34pm On Feb 18, 2013
Op

Am still drinking my black label raw without any ice & also waiting 4 my ashawo 2 come undecided

Wait on a monday angry cry cry
Re: Makeup Looks Men Love by koolchicco: 7:34pm On Feb 18, 2013
@Ogugua

Who made you mens'our' spokesperson?

1 Like

Re: Makeup Looks Men Love by YorubaOmoge: 7:35pm On Feb 18, 2013
Beautiful Northern babe with flawless makeup

1 Like

Re: Makeup Looks Men Love by greatgod2012(f): 7:35pm On Feb 18, 2013
Depends on my mood......sometimes, no make up at all, and if there is going to be, 1,5 and 8 is ok for me.
Re: Makeup Looks Men Love by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 18, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:
Yes ma'am!!!

[img]http://1.bp..com/-2xLKnn6q0Z8/UJ68ior1L1I/AAAAAAAAAaI/AzpZob8ZkIc/s640/tope+busari+3.JPG[/img]
Very beautiful! Is that you?
Re: Makeup Looks Men Love by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 18, 2013
koolchicco: @Ogugua

Who made you mens'our' spokesperson?

[size=13pt]Did I write the article? Lol.[/size]
Re: Makeup Looks Men Love by YorubaOmoge: 7:37pm On Feb 18, 2013
Re: Makeup Looks Men Love by tefund(m): 7:37pm On Feb 18, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]FYI, these pictures do not go with the article. I chose nine out of ten of them for descriptive purposes.[/size]

i do not like make up
Re: Makeup Looks Men Love by YorubaOmoge: 7:37pm On Feb 18, 2013
CFCfan:
Very beautiful! Is that you?

I can only wish lol. No.
Re: Makeup Looks Men Love by somegirl1: 7:40pm On Feb 18, 2013
basically, men like women.

1 Like

Re: Makeup Looks Men Love by ObiomaA: 7:40pm On Feb 18, 2013
Most of d makeups listed here arent used by 9ja gals na
Re: Makeup Looks Men Love by tpia5: 7:40pm On Feb 18, 2013
women are the ones who value makeup, not necessarily the men more than men.

ie women are the ones who consider it a priority.

the men just go along with whatever the women want.

although men have made good money from owning makeup companies sha.
Re: Makeup Looks Men Love by Bryancrox(m): 7:41pm On Feb 18, 2013
I never still know wetin carry me come here oo
Re: Makeup Looks Men Love by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 18, 2013
NB: This thread is on the front-page.
Re: Makeup Looks Men Love by tpia5: 7:47pm On Feb 18, 2013
mystiqueem: FACT: When a lady goes out without a stitch of makeup on, two things are evident; it either she's really a Greek Goddess or she's simply saying to the world - my guy is broke/cheap/or doesn't care about my well being!

Check out the pic below
The first pic shows a lady without makeup while the third pic shows the same lady in neutral makeup.
See? Its all about perception! Check out my blog at www.flushfaceglamchic..com

Now guys, this 'I love a lady that's 'au naturel'' comes from the simple fact that you don't want to spend money!
Great looking skin needs good skin products and a strict regime! The harsh elements are aging skins and generally not making things easy. So guess what? The right cosmetics for her skin and yours, cost money!

You want a good looking woman without spending a dime, shame on ya...

i dont get your post.

you're saying the lady looks better in the third picture than the first one?

1 Like

Re: Makeup Looks Men Love by tpia5: 7:47pm On Feb 18, 2013
CFCfan: NB: This thread is on the front-page.

cosmetics business is good money.

cant argue with that.
Re: Makeup Looks Men Love by pinky21(f): 7:48pm On Feb 18, 2013
I already ve nc eyes wit natuaral eye shadow. God gave dat to me cos am not a fan of elaborate makeup

2 Likes

Re: Makeup Looks Men Love by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 18, 2013
Re: Makeup Looks Men Love by YorubaOmoge: 7:49pm On Feb 18, 2013
*Time for girls to start complimenting themselves.*

1 Like

Re: Makeup Looks Men Love by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 18, 2013
you will not find much natural beauties here in naija because corruption, tribalism, hatred, greed, wickedness is making everyone to look ugly

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wearing Sun Glasses Indoors: Fashion Or Stupidity? / How To Treat Facial Acne With Potash / Good Quality Shoes for men's & lady's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.