Stats: 3,150,243 members, 7,807,820 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

9 Secrets From A 73-year Marriage - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Secrets From A 73-year Marriage (19873 Views)

9 Secrets Women Never Tell Their Men / Men; Nine (9) Secrets Womennever Tell You [MUST READ] / 9 Secrets Women Never Tell Their Men (2) (3) (4)

Re: 9 Secrets From A 73-year Marriage by Multcolor: 3:19pm On Feb 17, 2013
Tafee: naija okro gals una don hear correct manners abi so behave well
why always naija gals naija gals,all I know is that naija guys are not too wonderful. They are the same with their gals

Re: 9 Secrets From A 73-year Marriage by Temismith(f): 3:22pm On Feb 17, 2013
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:
The book is for chics and sissies. My wife knows me better. Make any stupid move and i wil shop for wife number 2. Big boys don't read, and their wives worship them too, PERIOD!
if u went to schl, pls go back and collect ur money, cos dat was just a waste of resources... Advice most needed is least heeded..

Re: 9 Secrets From A 73-year Marriage by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 17, 2013
SELFWORTH:

Of course , naija babes will frustrate you becos they are 'babes' .

These advice is meant for husband and wives. There is a big difference between a 'babe' and a wife.
WOW! DIDNT REALIZE THAT! THANKS 4 THE HEADS UP EINSTEIN
Re: 9 Secrets From A 73-year Marriage by Infomaz(m): 3:45pm On Feb 17, 2013
dammytosh: Hmmm. Words of wisdom from those who have gone through it. Not some gymnastic pastor jumping up and down teaching us experience from 3 years marriage.

One reasonable post i av seen on Nairaland in recent times. @ogugua88. I love u dear.

Lol. Wetin concern virgin mary with this ?

If u want to go extremely spiritual, it is better u dnt marry at all or why do u think Reverend Fathers and Sisters are not allowed to marry ?

Marriage is as practical as spiritual as it sounds. So try to be balanced bro.
Abeg help me ask am. Shay Mary after giving birth to Jesus, his brothers n sisters still remained a Virgin?
Re: 9 Secrets From A 73-year Marriage by dammytosh: 3:47pm On Feb 17, 2013
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:
The book is for chics and sissies. My wife knows me better. Make any stupid move and i wil shop for wife number 2. Big boys don't read, and their wives worship them too, PERIOD!

So what no are u on now ?

It is amazing that one of the best post on nairaland attracted one of the most moronic post.

Suffice to say unlike charges attract.

Smhhhhhh

Re: 9 Secrets From A 73-year Marriage by vivaciousvivi(f): 3:51pm On Feb 17, 2013
A very insightful write-up. Thanks OP

Re: 9 Secrets From A 73-year Marriage by huncky: 4:27pm On Feb 17, 2013
Very Inspiring,read through and in between The lines as it is very practicable.
Nice one poster

Re: 9 Secrets From A 73-year Marriage by Iceslizer(f): 4:29pm On Feb 17, 2013
[quote author=dammytosh]Hmmm. Words of wisdom from those who have gone through it. Not some gymnastic pastor jumping up and down teaching us experience from 3 years marriage.

Reminds me of my pastor grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 9 Secrets From A 73-year Marriage by MrMcJay(m): 4:32pm On Feb 17, 2013
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:

Damn! Anonymity does not cover stupidity.

Re: 9 Secrets From A 73-year Marriage by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 17, 2013
tiwasiaife: I wil do less of these but i assure u my marriage will last more than this. And my secret will be jesus christ and virgin mary.
This must be a joke. Even the bible tells you to live with your wife with understanding. 1Peter 3:7. Why must you be holier than God? Smdh.

Re: 9 Secrets From A 73-year Marriage by JENMAUCY(f): 4:43pm On Feb 17, 2013
Adikam: Nice one bt No be for 9ja gals
becos u go for sexy and flashy ones
Re: 9 Secrets From A 73-year Marriage by freecocoa(f): 4:47pm On Feb 17, 2013
Very good one, I definitely have learnt something here.

Its funny I never even noticed how one can't spell "dangerous" without "anger" cheesy

I'll definitely put these points to practice.

Re: 9 Secrets From A 73-year Marriage by JENMAUCY(f): 4:48pm On Feb 17, 2013
mikeyhernadez: This na nonesense talk partaining to NIGERIAN BABES na
you ppl should stop all these "9ja girls" syndrome...yes some are bad yet some are still good,u can still find the bad ones in other countries too.9ja girls all d time yet people marry them every day,your mum is once a 9ja girl,likewise your sisters....please just remember that if u men dont patronize prostitutes there will be nothin like prostitution haba

Re: 9 Secrets From A 73-year Marriage by hushpapi(m): 5:06pm On Feb 17, 2013
very interesting
Re: 9 Secrets From A 73-year Marriage by mohammad11: 6:43pm On Feb 17, 2013
Ada Nri1:

[size=15pt] all the people screaming its not for Nigerian girls, don't you hav sisters? Or are you not Nigerians? Learn to judge people individually, please.[/size]

#SoTrue jare U talk wella

Re: 9 Secrets From A 73-year Marriage by bukatyne(f): 8:03pm On Feb 17, 2013
brosss: Number 1 definitely scores the point............ I for one know, the more lo<3e you make to your wife/husband, reduces your libido for away games...... Like I said, wife/husband...not guys/babes.
Don't know if anyone have tried this but I discovered that sex could be very great after quarels with your spouse. Don't give a cleu, in d middle of the quarel, grab ur spouse like ur life depends on it and hit the point without mercy....
HmmmM..... wink
This your post is very funny and reminded of something I read on facebook. There is this page Truly Faithful' owned by a couple on FB and they are doing a wonderful job. The hubby was discussing a topic and said one day he was having an arguement with his wife and they were both raising thier voices at each other an the Holy Spirit told the man to start hugging his wife and he obeyed. The wife kept on talking but the tempo was redcuing and after a short while she stopped.

Re: 9 Secrets From A 73-year Marriage by bukatyne(f): 8:06pm On Feb 17, 2013
This is a very insightful and practical write up.

Re: 9 Secrets From A 73-year Marriage by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 17, 2013
Ada Nri1:

[size=15pt] all the people screaming its not for Nigerian girls, don't you hav sisters? Or are you not Nigerians? Learn to judge people individually, please.[/size]
YOU ARE DE ONE because UR ATITUDE NO GO LET UR HUSBAND TREAT YOU WEL

Re: 9 Secrets From A 73-year Marriage by Wendyphil(f): 8:26pm On Feb 17, 2013
Infomaz: Abeg help me ask am. Shay Mary after giving birth to Jesus, his brothers n sisters still remained a Virgin?
Be vry kiaful of ur utterances cos it might lead u 2 ur doom.
Re: 9 Secrets From A 73-year Marriage by great063(m): 8:34pm On Feb 17, 2013
Ok.
Re: 9 Secrets From A 73-year Marriage by dasparrow: 8:41pm On Feb 17, 2013
JENMAUCY: you ppl should stop all these "9ja girls" syndrome...yes some are bad yet some are still good,u can still find the bad ones in other countries too.9ja girls all d time yet people marry them every day,your mum is once a 9ja girl,likewise your sisters....please just remember that if u men dont patronize prostitutes there will be nothin like prostitution haba

Don't mind them. It is Nigerian women I feel sorry for. After suffering to carry their sons 9 months in the womb and endangering their lives in the labor room to bring them into the world, these same sons now grow up and become so hateful of women. Its a mystery really. Thank God my kids will not be growing up in that hateful chauvinist country called Nigeria.
Re: 9 Secrets From A 73-year Marriage by Burger01(m): 8:49pm On Feb 17, 2013
Bookmarked.. This makes lota sense...
Re: 9 Secrets From A 73-year Marriage by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 8:50pm On Feb 17, 2013
THANK U POSTER, I'LL COPY THIS ON MY LAPTOP & USE IT TO DELIVER A LECTURE SOMEWHERE, SOMEDAY. GOD BLESS UR FAMILY.

Re: 9 Secrets From A 73-year Marriage by dnext1(m): 9:21pm On Feb 17, 2013
Wonderful!! Its amazing the way you can differentiate a man from a boy or a woman from a girl with each response.

Thanks 4 postn dis.

Re: 9 Secrets From A 73-year Marriage by YorubaOmoge: 9:26pm On Feb 17, 2013
Wonderful advice.

Write love notes to each other and slip them in between the clean diapers. Be creative, and if you want your love to flourish, it certainly will do so."

This, I'll definitely do. Romantic and naughty notes.

Re: 9 Secrets From A 73-year Marriage by YorubaOmoge: 9:30pm On Feb 17, 2013
What I'd also suggest are reinforcement and punishment techniques.
Re: 9 Secrets From A 73-year Marriage by bukatyne(f): 9:51pm On Feb 17, 2013
dasparrow:

Don't mind them. It is Nigerian women I feel sorry for. After suffering to carry their sons 9 months in the womb and endangering their lives in the labor room to bring them into the world, these same sons now grow up and become so hateful of women. Its a mystery really. Thank God my kids will not be growing up in that hateful chauvinist country called Nigeria.
Dear Dasparrow, the problem is with the women themselves. They failed to bring their sons and brothers up properly.
Re: 9 Secrets From A 73-year Marriage by Tafee(m): 10:07pm On Feb 17, 2013
Multcolor: why always naija gals naija gals,all I know is that naija guys are not too wonderful. They are the same with their gals
but atleast we have alot to show for it
Re: 9 Secrets From A 73-year Marriage by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 10:34pm On Feb 17, 2013
Hope u are reading this ;DHope u are reading this
Re: 9 Secrets From A 73-year Marriage by 5much(m): 10:40pm On Feb 17, 2013
very insightful

Re: 9 Secrets From A 73-year Marriage by bukatyne(f): 10:45pm On Feb 17, 2013
mkpakana odogwu: Hope u are reading this ;DHope u are reading this
Hi, it's not for women alone. It's for women and men.

The Cheaters / Unilag Student Stephany Send Nude to a Man For 50k, Chat And Photos Leaked / My Campus Life Story Of Sex, Drugs And Lust!!!