Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:19 PM

APC: Tambuwal For President? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC: Tambuwal For President? (28665 Views)

National Assembly Members Know What Is Good For APC – Tambuwal. / Chief Olusegun Obasanjo Backs Tambuwal For Presidency In 2015. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by eggheaders(m): 5:11pm On Feb 17, 2013
tarryT: ......as if na today wey we divide...the division is congenital from "lugardarian" madness...its only stage4 born hypocrite that will come here and vomit what u just wrote,,,, the earlier we admit that we are not one, the better our prognosis..

I pass when a brainless nematode. continue to show why his tribe is so bitter and sees other ethnic nationality as their problem.
Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by Angel778(f): 5:11pm On Feb 17, 2013
I dont knw why Nigerians are so gullible to believe this thrash of a news! As far as i am concern, its just a rumour until APC Make it knwn to nigerians. Sure it might be another cheap strategy to stir up nigerians against d new party by the Poverty development party, and nigerians wil easily fal 4 dat. Why dnt we wait and hear from the original source b4 jumping to conclusion.
Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by holyvirgin: 5:13pm On Feb 17, 2013
slimghost: Lwkmd! APC, dead on arrival! GEJ till 2019!
I follow you laugh o
APC is a Dead party

1 Like

Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by vandarsar(m): 5:20pm On Feb 17, 2013
MKO and Babagana Kingibe were moslems and people voted for them in '93.
Abeg open ur eyes! Like I use to say nothing good can ever come out of niger delta, not even oil is healthy to our economy!

onatisi:
they cant win,two things determines politics in nigeria ,ethnicity and religion.the two has to be balances on the ethnic side they got it but on the religion side they missed it

1 Like

Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by Walexz02(m): 5:21pm On Feb 17, 2013
van bonattel:

Okorocha as president with IBB as vicegrin
Now I understand why U have been saying rub.bish....
Did u read wt u just posted?
Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 17, 2013
take dat: Flood of information from a wide array of sources; mostly from those covertly hell bent on frustrating the merger, with the assistance of their favoured media houses. Propaganda and media manipulation at work!
Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by onatisi(m): 5:24pm On Feb 17, 2013
Walexz02:
Now I understand why U have been saying rub.bish....
Did u read wt u just posted?
believe me sincerely u made me change my mind and to follow this topic.

1 Like

Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by Gbawe: 5:28pm On Feb 17, 2013
0lumide: All these one na spec... Wait and see..

The best chance for the party is Buhari/Fashola..

If the party is indeed putting personal interest aside, They will know if any big wig in PDP like Mark or Atiku come out to contest, Buhari/Fashola will defeat both in NW, NC, NE and SW. SS/SE can not impose any candidate on Nigeria. Jonathan can not win states like Akwa Ibom, Delta, Edo and as it turns out Ngige's state without rigging. Jonathan can only win Rivers and Bayelsa in a free and fair election maybe SE states too but apart from that, Edo is off the SS band wagon, so is Delta and Akwa Ibom. The entire SS shiit is an Ijaw manipulation to have a region they can control. Ever noticed the Ijaws are the ones collecting the Amnesty money? They the ones in charge of "Niger Delta" affairs even though their only enclave is Bayelsa? What about the Igbos in Rivers and Delta? The Edo, Bini, Yorubas(Itsekiri, Ilaje, Olukumi, Akoko Edo etc), Annang, Efik, Ogoni, Urhobo,etc.. All these groups are lumped into the fallacy of SS/ND and yet Ijaws run the affairs?

Ijaws like the SE, lack political sophistication. They don't know how to win the hearts of neighboring ethnics. That is why the cookie will crumble in 2015. ND/SS is no longer a political machine the Ijaws can use and they know this very very well. Edwin Clarke will just die if he continues to stress himself over Jonathan, Joe is a failed attempt.

If really Buhari is to step down, then Ribadu/Fashola is the next best thing we can have seeing as El Rufai has a tainted history but he is now speaking the truth but still, El Rufai can't be trusted with power. Buhari/Fashola or Ribadu/Fashola. The merger will have to put Fashola on any ticket they go with else they are really not ready to wrestle power from PDP.

Although I'll like to see younger than Buhari candidates but the truth is Buhari/Fashola is still very very very good. Even if all Buhari will do is just one term. We need a man of Buhari caliber to clean the system. I'm not saying it's only Buhari that can clean the system but Buhari is the only popular and proven one. Ngige might have what it takes to make Nigeria good but he is not as popular as Buhari or sellable as Buhari. The merger will need to be very strategic and not pushing Buhari to back down because it won't help if they lose. Buhari won the last election fair and square..

You are generally correct in my opinion. If Buhari does not run then it will almost automatically be Ribadu. The problem is that most Nigerians are simply too sentimental and biased to be visionary or adept at solutions-provision. They speak based on what they want to happen rather than what is feasibly likely to happen. Right on this forum, I defended Ribadu's brave choice of running in 2011 when many here came out with the usual "Ribadu too much of a newby to run" garbage.

I told folks it was strategically clever of Ribadu to contest because even if he does not win he will have done his future chances good since he gains the visibility and "experienced" Presidential candidate status that will mean he will have stolen a March on the likes of El Rufai, Sanusi et al for the future.

Now, in the minds of many, it is naturally Ribadu if not Buhari. This is a general lesson about planning and thinking long term. Ribadu has participated in a Presidential election as a candidate. That, in itself, means he is in a stratosphere that automatically makes stakeholders respect him and view his choice as viable and electorally 'superior'.

3 Likes

Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by Ahmedie25(m): 5:28pm On Feb 17, 2013
I cry 4 Nigeria as i read most of d post here,GEJ has succeeded in blinding Nigerians with religion sentiment through CAN President, may God save this nation

1 Like

Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by CyberG: 5:29pm On Feb 17, 2013
Mylove55: It can't be true,it wil not work.no northerner is better than gej,except buhari.if Apc wants to win,dey select frm southerner which is impossible.chose frm fashola,osho,rochas.to pair with any one frm north

Remove ROCHAS from that list! What has he accomplished in his state and in 2 years out of a maximum possible distance of 8 years? This kind of narrow thinking that hype/ethnic or religious sentiments is enough put the retardeen and his many retardeenees in power today! Post a whole thread chronicling his achievement in 4 years, not free education that was FREE several years back, N100 for each student as feeding allowance, free university education, and all kinds of ridiculousness!
Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by watchindelta(m): 5:29pm On Feb 17, 2013
ummm let seee
Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by bizgen: 5:31pm On Feb 17, 2013
Must a northerner be considered for APC's presidential candidate?for me if APC is going to be taking seriously they should make Fashola presidential candidate and a northern Christain(there are so many of them) his vice. But what i know is with time we shall know if this merger is for the interest of the country as they claim or it just to dislodge the PDP which will be worst than whatever we are experiencing now.
Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by UD101(m): 5:35pm On Feb 17, 2013
shocked
bappahman: If the Tambuwal/Fashola ticket becomes a reality do u think nigerians will vote for them
2muslims, won't work
Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by CyberG: 5:35pm On Feb 17, 2013
phreakabit: There isn't much to say. . . . . I have always been non partisan all my life, but right from the inception of APC, I have always known it was a joke of a party. . . . Another one of those "One election parties". Igbo's are much much more smarter than people believe. We won't fall for this PRANK of an alliance.

So in all there efforts, all you see is "ibo are...." whatever?? You people have a case beyond inferior complex! Look, this is not about ibo or APGA, that is the most junior partner with 0.5 leg in and 1.5 leg out. Let the real patriotic Nigerians try their best in APC and even if they lose, history will judge them well for putting in an honest effort! As for those who look at everything with their tribal/religious lenses, good morning! Una go all suffer, I will be here laughing in derision the RETARDEENEES who cut off their nose to spite their face!

2 Likes

Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 17, 2013
[size=18pt]Buhari/ Fashola ticket is only logical choice - anything else would equate to business as usual[/size]
Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 5:39pm On Feb 17, 2013
I THINK THE BEST CONBINATION FOR APC 2015 TICKET IS BUHARI / OKOROCHA.

1 Like

Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by Sunnycliff(m): 5:42pm On Feb 17, 2013
C u, naija no get best head!
eggheaders:

even with the fact that is not performing.your blind support is only due to ethnic affliction. if the best man his from the woods.I will still vote for him.
Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by CyberG: 5:46pm On Feb 17, 2013
bizgen: Must a northerner be considered for APC's presidential candidate?for me if APC is going to be taking seriously they should make Fashola presidential candidate and a northern Christain(there are so many of them) his vice. But what i know is with time we shall know if this merger is for the interest of the country as they claim or it just to dislodge the PDP which will be worst than whatever we are experiencing now.

Northern christian? Give at least 3 suggestions of those that are electable, proven by performance over a considerable period of time (e.g. 4 or 8 years as governor), believe in transparency and accountability and bridge-builders to other parts of Nigeria and its people. Just 3 people whose name are recognized and should qualify to lead a country of 160 M + people. Waiting....(but I ain't holding my breath).
Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by timowale: 5:48pm On Feb 17, 2013
I suggest we allow him rule till 2019 after which we can see who has a near attribute because right now there is none. Like seriously none.[/quote]
can u educate briefly some of those attributes u talked about...am waiting!
Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by Gbawe: 5:49pm On Feb 17, 2013
CyberG:

So in all there efforts, all you see is "ibo are...." whatever?? You people have a case beyond inferior complex! Look, this is not about ibo or APGA, that is the most junior partner with 0.5 leg in and 1.5 leg out. Let the real patriotic Nigerians try their best in APC and even if they lose, history will judge them well for putting in an honest effort! As for those who look at everything with their tribal/religious lenses, good morning! Una go all suffer, I will be here laughing in derision the RETARDEENEES who cut off their nose to spite their face!

This is the crux of the matter.
Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by Mcdondayan: 5:53pm On Feb 17, 2013
Moves: Ermmm... you guys believe the dude will leave PDP and join APC, and all the existing APC guys will just handover the presidential ticket to him. If Buhari is not running the only northerner that comes close is Ribadu...with any of Okorocha, Ngige, Soludo or Fashola as VP.
i love ur comment, the only muslim i will vote for is Ribadu. Others are birds of the same feather.

2 Likes

Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by AGBORMAN1(m): 5:55pm On Feb 17, 2013
Is Tambuwal an agent of ..................

a: Niger Republic
b. Boko-Haram Republic
c. Islamabad
d. All of the above
e. None of the above
Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by tunapawizzy: 6:05pm On Feb 17, 2013
d implication of this is that we will have to make do with Jonathan till 2019

2 Likes

Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 17, 2013
coolkris: Who is tambuwal?
it is name of animal, plant or grass
Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by thaoriginator: 6:07pm On Feb 17, 2013
Tambuwal? Wtf? Abeg abeg abeg! They should kukuma field in farouk lawan na angry what a waste of time , energy and money!
Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by Jalal(m): 6:11pm On Feb 17, 2013
Sabotage alert! Tambuwal is core pdp hwn can APC draft him as a presidential candidate? This is sabotage from pdp!
Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by ceejay80s(m): 6:11pm On Feb 17, 2013
We no want yoruba ,igbo, hausa again, dem don rule b4, we wan edo or calabar/akwa ibom
Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by Doncolio(m): 6:13pm On Feb 17, 2013
May the best man WIN.
Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by aurenflani: 6:16pm On Feb 17, 2013
jomonic:

My brother I agree with you, but only in an ideal or near ideal situation. This is not the case with this country. In my opinion Obama will not succeed as a good president under Nigerian situation. There are lots of root causes that should be addressed for anybody to govern successfully.

One of them root causes being the reasons behind ordinary northerners and some southerners rallying and supporting Buhari, not because he is a Muslim, northerner but because of their past experience with him being firm and ready to deal with corruption and nepotism in this country.

But just as Obama cannot succeed in this country, so have they ruthlessly used religion and all available weapons to instill their fears (the elite) for Buhari on so many gullible Nigerians and tturned them gainst him to the relief of the corrupt leaders across the country and detriment of the gullible masses. To my minds believe we have lost one opportunity we have had in the person of Buhari as he is the only one that cannot be pushed and the only living leader that can face these corrupt people and extend the law to their doorstep and to as far as it can take them to.
Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by CohenJane: 6:19pm On Feb 17, 2013
ilugunboy: Speak for yourself or better still for your village ...never lump the whole of south into this PDP desperation to retain power to continue this present misrule

van bonattel:

Can you ever make a comment without insults, is this how they raised you?

the guy/girl has not said anything bad here now. i can see any insult from the above.
Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by myola(m): 6:19pm On Feb 17, 2013
slimghost:

Happy? Maybe! The North should have let GEJ have his one term in peace so he wouldn't have any excuse for failing. Nothing North will appeal to SE/SS, we were not born to be under them!

The northern really make the country ungovernable for GEJ as promised in order to Have the power back to the north. If the power return to the north in 2015, the SS too will make the country ungovernable too and for how long are we going to continue this ? Muslim/Muslim ticket will not work considering the crisis of BH against Christians.

2 Likes

Re: APC: Tambuwal For President? by Eyayomosko: 6:26pm On Feb 17, 2013
not a bad opinion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Court orders the release of Orji Uzor Kalu from Jail / Buhari Is Campaigning Against Tinubu — Odinkalu / A Nairalander Open Letter To Prof Yemi Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.