Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,460 members, 7,781,326 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:32 PM

Help In Writing A C.V - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help In Writing A C.V (1199 Views)

Tosin Adekanmbi, Shares Tips On Writing A Successful CV / Please Help With Guidelines In Writing A Resignation Letter. / Bank Phb Still Recieving C .v. And Fidelity Bank As Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help In Writing A C.V by emeraldtopaz(f): 12:37pm On Feb 17, 2013
Please I need help in constructing a C.V for a job at a health related NGO.I need a clue especially in d area of aims n goals,I need to know what they would love to hear.thx
Re: Help In Writing A C.V by eyenCalabar(m): 12:41pm On Feb 17, 2013
cool
Re: Help In Writing A C.V by emeraldtopaz(f): 12:42pm On Feb 17, 2013
Ideas on books or websites that offer help on writing a C.V,resume or cover letter will b appreciated
Re: Help In Writing A C.V by emeraldtopaz(f): 12:46pm On Feb 17, 2013
Eyencalabar I would very much appreciate.its pearlj.blueberry@yahoo.com.thx
Re: Help In Writing A C.V by kobezex: 1:04pm On Feb 17, 2013
eyencalabar pls send to kobezex@gmail.com. thanks!
Re: Help In Writing A C.V by gmumeen: 2:09pm On Feb 17, 2013
@eyencalabar,pls send to dis mail too, lovelytunmide@yahoo.com,tnx in advance..
Re: Help In Writing A C.V by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 17, 2013
Please send to melamonigeria@gmail.com
Re: Help In Writing A C.V by tayoccu(m): 4:00pm On Feb 17, 2013
Visit www.cvcafe.com you will find something useful.

1 Like

Re: Help In Writing A C.V by pathardy(m): 4:18pm On Feb 17, 2013
eyencalabar please also help me send it to godstrength1@yahoo.com[i][/i][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Help In Writing A C.V by Jaybliss2011(m): 5:05pm On Feb 17, 2013
mine is Jaybliss2011@gmail.com
Re: Help In Writing A C.V by eyenCalabar(m): 5:57pm On Feb 17, 2013
Re: Help In Writing A C.V by naijaboylive(m): 11:00pm On Feb 17, 2013
eyenCalabar: Tomorrow morning pls for all of u. Emerald, hope it won't be too late. I want to edit and pull out some private data first. Bear patience pls.
Eteubom, abeg send it 2 ur man. naijaboylive@yahoo.com
Re: Help In Writing A C.V by saltimmy: 7:09am On Feb 18, 2013
Adeboxy@gmail.com pls send hia too
Re: Help In Writing A C.V by eyenCalabar(m): 11:01am On Feb 18, 2013
Hi folks, find attached the sample CV as promised. Everyone can download between now and tomorrow. I may pull it out after tomorrow for some reasons. I'll like to add that your CV represents you. Don't lie about it. Just be sincere and write the things you know you can defend at any point in time. For some reasons of say job experience and you decide to cook up some things, make sure there are things you can defend. Very important, let your referees be people that count in the society and before you use them, contact them to discuss about it and get their permission and recommendation letters as you leave them. Don't use anybody as your referee just because you know the person when he/she is not even aware that you've use his/her name on your CV. The person may lack what to say about you if eventually your employer decides to call and find out things about you. Don't use any close relative as your referee. Don't also use funny e-mail addresses like what am seeing here: naijaboylive or 2sexxy, or ..,4real etc. Again, don't rush over the CV, study it well and see how things are being arranged. Remember, your CV represents you. Hence, make it concrete. No mistakes. You can convert it to a pdf file if you can to make everything remain intact no matter the system that is being use to open it. Goodluck.
Re: Help In Writing A C.V by adexin: 11:16am On Feb 18, 2013
Adexin247@gmail.com
Re: Help In Writing A C.V by eyenCalabar(m): 11:26am On Feb 18, 2013
adexin: Adexin247@gmail.com

Find it attached in the post above. Everyone should please enable to download it here.
Re: Help In Writing A C.V by emeraldtopaz(f): 1:36pm On Feb 18, 2013
Thanks tayoccu.I will check out d link

1 Like

Re: Help In Writing A C.V by emeraldtopaz(f): 1:41pm On Feb 18, 2013
Thanks for the help eyencalabar,would it be an added advantage if u use people who are in fields dat r related to the job u r applying for?e.g using a medical doctor in a federal hospital as a referee since I am applying for a job in an NGO that is health related.
Secondly,its a connection kind of thing so do I need to include d name of the person dat wants to connect me in the referees?
Still expecting d email.thanks so much
Re: Help In Writing A C.V by eyenCalabar(m): 2:13pm On Feb 18, 2013
emerald topaz: Thanks for the help eyencalabar,would it be an added advantage if u use people who are in fields dat r related to the job u r applying for?e.g using a medical doctor in a federal hospital as a referee since I am applying for a job in an NGO that is health related.
Secondly,its a connection kind of thing so do I need to include d name of the person dat wants to connect me in the referees?
Still expecting d email.thanks so much

I've attach the sample cv in my last post above.

Well, you can use people who are related to the job as your referees but NOT in the same organization you are applying for.

Please don't include the name of the person that is trying to fix you up. The person may not be the one assessing your cv and the other person may not be happy that his/her colleague is bringing you to take the job. Just ask the person who's linking you up to be working underground for you. That's how it's done though am not suppose to tell you this.
Re: Help In Writing A C.V by emeraldtopaz(f): 3:28pm On Feb 18, 2013
Eyencalabar,Thanks a lot for d assisstance,u r a God-sent!
Re: Help In Writing A C.V by eyenCalabar(m): 3:44pm On Feb 18, 2013
emerald topaz: Eyencalabar,Thanks a lot for d assisstance,u r a God-sent!

You are welcome Emerald. Hope you were able to download the cv.
Re: Help In Writing A C.V by vicksony(m): 7:43pm On Feb 19, 2013
eyencalabar mbok send sin ke email me vicksony2010@yahoo.com smiley
Re: Help In Writing A C.V by gmumeen: 9:03pm On Feb 20, 2013
@eyencalabar,pls am unable to download it,ll appreciate it sending it to lovelytunmide@yahoo.com,tnx..

(1) (Reply)

Tajshad Company Migeria Limited (wazobia Mart) / How Long Did You Have To Wait After Your Interview Before You Were Contacted / Platinum Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.