Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) (18907 Views)

Make Money/ Earn Extra Cash, Work From Home And Be Your Own Boss. / Perfume Making As A Work From Home Business. / Pay $250 Monthly Internet Subscription For 10-12 Computers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by babybird82(f): 2:08pm On Feb 17, 2013
WORK FROM HOME AND EARN (PROJECT LBM)

Kindly take the time to go through this brief summary of TVM Corporation's extra income offer called "PROJECT LBM". This is to help you live conveniently, as you earn monthly salary by simply working from home. Just putting minimum effort, maximum returns! It's easy and interesting! Wow...just have ownership approach toward this and you find yourself flowing in affluence in a couple of months!

INTRODUCTION:
TVM Corporation is an advertising company with head office in Russia, which advertises for SAMSUNG, MTS, PHILIPS, NOKIA, HONDA, SONY, CARVEL HOTEL, etc, through consumer preference questionnaires called Markers.

To participate in PROJECT LBM, you are to register with US$200 one-off registration and buy Markers. Each marker costs US$30 and earns you 60cents for 21working days in a month for 12months, then expires. Renewal is 100% of initial purchase! You are expected to answer the questionnaires (Markers) from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
TVM Company pays at the end of the month. Payment of previous month’s work-done starts on the 27th.

Their main site is www.new3-in-1.com

PROJECT LBM: This business is in 4 categories-

1) Marketing Marker: -COMPULSORY FOR EVERYONE!

Marker is the main business, if you register without investing in buying of markers; the business has not started yet.
Marketing marker: -the marker is a study of consumer preferences by marking. This is a questionnaire sheet, whereby the analysis of consumer choice of any specific product features. On the other hand, the marker is advertising, which has a target audience. The advertiser knows in advance how many people are viewing this Ad, so its efficiency is much higher than advertising in the media, on radio, television and outdoor advertising.
In international practice, leading companies allocate an average of 40% of its revenue on advertising marker.

Explanation:
Here, everyone is expected to register with the sum of $200. Registration is done through the Country Rep. You buy your markers once in a year. Or you may decide to increase as occasions demands. You may start with ten and increase to whatever you may wish to invest in a period of a year. You either buy 50markers or 100markers or even more. Each marker cost $30. If you buy 50markers for example, that is: 50x30=$1500. You will be paid $630 which is (0.6x50x21days). If you do the same for 100markers, you get $1260. This $630 or $1260 is paid monthly for 12 months. Salaries are paid twice a month, on the 15th and 27th of the month. If you buy marker this month, salaries would be paid next month.
Meanwhile, as soon as you register, you are given 10markers as bonus which will be added to your bought markers everyday. That means that if you bought 50 + 10, you will be paid for 60markers every month. Markers are given only on working days like Monday - Friday. Weekends and Public holidays are not inclusive.

2) REFERAL MARKETING (Light Business Marketing): -OPTIONAL

For every person you register directly, you earn instant $70.
For 2nd generation, you earn $23. There are different levels and bonuses, up to the 9th generation. Wow!!

3) 3D Club: -OPTIONAL

Once you register and buy your markers, you are qualified to join this club. The main reason is to enable the members of the club get the 3D TV @ a very low cost. Members also contribute $188 per month for 3 months and earn $2000 after 3 months, i.e. if you don't need the TV. But if you have referrals and earn some rubbles, $170 would be debited from your back office for the 3D rather than pay $188.
Note: with instruction from the partner.

4) Silver Manager:

You become a Silver Manager when you've gotten up to 5 down-lines directly. You are entitled to earn 8% of your down-lines input every month, those who are not yet managers like you.

REGIONAL OFFICE -OPTIONAL

25 DOWN-LINES (directly or indirectly) qualifies you to open an office in a state where there is no office. You will be required to provide documents to prove the office is in existence, you will then be paid $2000 to set up the office and $800 monthly for office maintenance. You also qualify to buy markers in bulk and re-sell in retail.
Note that apart from registering and buying of markers -which is compulsory for everyone; the 3D Club, Referring people and Setting up office are all optional.
To become part of this project or for more enquiries, you can simply reply to this post with your questions. You can be registered as an agent for free; however, activation from your status as Agent to becoming a Partner is $200 (Two Hundred Dollars) equivalent to N32, 000.00 in Nigeria for now!
Become an LBM Partner today!!

NOTE: Post is modified.
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by solorun(m): 1:25am On Feb 18, 2013
I dont quite get it. How do I get paid? How many markers im i allowed to buy? is the "silver manager" the highest rank? Who pays me? I have a lot of questions.
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by babybird82(f): 9:14am On Feb 18, 2013
solorun: I dont quite get it. How do I get paid? How many markers im i allowed to buy? is the "silver manager" the highest rank? Who pays me? I have a lot of questions.

Hi Solorun,

I am here to answer all your questions.

You get paid into your bank account(Naira or Dorm) by the country's representative. She is based in Lagos and holds seminars twice a month in Ikeja.
Markers are bought in 10's with a minimum of 10.
The "Silver Manager" is not the highest rank. Our country's representative is a Gold Manager which is also not the highest rank.

Currently there is a promo going on, will come and post later.
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by babybird82(f): 10:45am On Feb 18, 2013
PROMO!!!PROMO!!!PROMO!!!

The agent who becomes a partner from 18th up to 24th of February, receives a mobile telephone as a gift (at a cost of $233) and a platinum briefcase at the moment of activation from agent into partner.

The partner/manager who activates 3 agents from 18th up to 24th February, receives a laptop as a gift (at a cost of $733).

This will be paid along with April salary.

Free registration = Agent
$200 activation = Partner

N.B This same promo was on at the end of last year, everyone who participated have since been paid.
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by rayboydmed: 12:55am On Mar 05, 2013
Please let me the address at ikeja where the seminar is usually being held.
rayboydmed
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by babybird82(f): 11:10am On Mar 05, 2013
rayboydmed: Please let me the address at ikeja where the seminar is usually being held.
rayboydmed

Sweet sensations Ikeja. Time is 1pm.
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by babybird82(f): 4:05pm On Mar 14, 2013
LBM Business Opportunity Meeting

Date: 16th March, 2013

Time: 1pm

Venue: Monarch Gardens Event Centre, 2b Osapa Road, Osapa-London, Lekki.

Its all about passive income.

Be there.
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by babybird82(f): 4:29pm On Mar 15, 2013
If you live within Lekki and its environments, endeavour to attend this meeting. This is not networking that if u don't sponsor people or don't buy/sell products you don't make money. With LBM, u make silent money and leave people wondering.

I will be there tomorrow. Please make it a date.
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by Vera2cc: 9:24am On Mar 18, 2013
Hi, would like more info. I'm based in Port Harcourt. After paying the N32,000, what is next? When do i start getting paid?. Do you have an agent or office in PH?
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by babybird82(f): 11:45am On Mar 19, 2013
Vera2cc: Hi, would like more info. I'm based in Port Harcourt. After paying the N32,000, what is next? When do i start getting paid?. Do you have an agent or office in PH?

After registration, you buy markers. The markers are released during the week which you must mark. A marker costs $30. A minimum of 10 markers is required as start up.

10 markers cost N48,000. It pays $126 (N20,160) monthly for the next 12 months before it expires.
20markers cost N96,000 and pays $252 (N40,320)
50markers cost N240,000 and pays $630 (N100,800) etc................

Payment is from the next month after you join and is made directly into your bank account.

No we don't have any agent or office in PH but we have partners with LBM in port harcourt.
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by Vera2cc: 12:22pm On Mar 20, 2013
Thanks for your prompt response. I am seriously considering doing this business but i am getting conflicting or confusing info. Someone said I will register for N36k and get 50 markers, then pay N28K FOR 5 MONTHS to own the markers and that I will start getting paid from the 7th month. That if I need to start earning immediately then I have to buy more markers. She mentioned something about platinuim but I didn't quite get it.

Please explain in details for me. I have done networking before and wasn't too happy with the results so I want to be well informed before i join another.

Also,How do I register? Online or what?
Is there a payment for registration yearly? can you do multiple registrations?
In the calculation you did above, you didn't add the extra 10 markers that you get on registration or don't we get payment for that ?

Is the promo still on?

Thanks and Godbless

1 Like

Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by babybird82(f): 1:14pm On Mar 20, 2013
Vera2cc: Thanks for your prompt response. I am seriously considering doing this business but i am getting conflicting or confusing info. Someone said I will register for N36k and get 50 markers, then pay N28K FOR 5 MONTHS to own the markers and that I will start getting paid from the 7th month. That if I need to start earning immediately then I have to buy more markers. She mentioned something about platinuim but I didn't quite get it.

Please explain in details for me. I have done networking before and wasn't too happy with the results so I want to be well informed before i join another.

In the calculation you did above, you didn't add the extra 10 markers that you get on registration or don't we get payment for that ?

Is the promo still on?

Thanks and Godbless

Will get back to u asap. Typing dis from my phone.
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by babybird82(f): 2:14pm On Mar 20, 2013
Vera2cc: Thanks for your prompt response. I am seriously considering doing this business but i am getting conflicting or confusing info. Someone said I will register for N36k and get 50 markers, then pay N28K FOR 5 MONTHS to own the markers and that I will start getting paid from the 7th month. That if I need to start earning immediately then I have to buy more markers. She mentioned something about platinuim but I didn't quite get it.

Is the promo still on?

Thanks and Godbless

Registration fee is $200 and at the company's rate of 160 per $, it amounts to N32,000. I don't know why anyone will say its N36,000.

The company releases 50 platinum markers on credit of which u make 5 installments in 5 months of $170 (N27,200), you get a bulk payment of $3100 after the whole payment is complete and the markers are eventually released to you. You get a payment of $630 for the remaining 7 months until the markers expire. (Markers have a life span of 12 months after activation). Note that this is optional. For this to be easier, its best to buy like 20 markers to help in offsetting the instalments.

Like she mentioned, to start earning from the next month after registration, you need to buy markers. I have analysed that in my earlier posts.

In terms of networking, i have been involved and still involved in MLM where referring of people is compulsory to earn. This is by far the easiest online biz i have been involved in and even your neighbour won't know what you do. As long as its not dependent on others registration, it is a far better biz. I call it the silent money making venture. LOL.
I work full time but i get to the office like an hour earlier to enable me mark my markers, it doesn't interfere with my job or other businesses in anyway. Sometimes, i mark with my blackberry playbook on my way to work. Its that easy.

Registration is done through the country representative. You get registered by who wants to sign you up, make payment to the person who in turn transfers to the rep. If the person introducing you is not a manager yet, you will pay into the account of the manager in their team. Your account will be activated within 24 hours and marking begins.

As for multiple registrations, i don't see the need of it because u can as well use the extra money to buy more markers instead. There is no hard fast rule about it though.

Registration is a one off $200. You only keep buying markers.

Yes, you get free 10 markers called brilliant markers. The free markers pays 20% monthly and the remaining 80% is accumulated and paid in the 12th month. The payment is about N2,600 monthly and at the end of the 12th month the 80% is about N129,000.

For now, the promo is over.
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by Vera2cc: 10:16pm On Mar 20, 2013
Thanks a million. I'll check your blog now.
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by CuteKate(f): 10:02pm On Mar 23, 2013
This venture is a profitable one... I joined during the promo but the rate I bought each marker was $25 and not $30 through my sister who introduced me to it. Call me on 08070707045 for confirmation.

1 Like

Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by babybird82(f): 1:56am On Mar 24, 2013
CuteKate: This venture is a profitable one... I joined during the promo but the rate I bought each marker was $25 and not $30 through my sister who introduced me to it. Call me on 08070707045 for confirmation.

Your sister most likely has about 25 people in her network and is entitled to buying at $22 from her upline. She sold to you at that rate because you are siblings. I doubt if she will sell to outsiders. I will give you a call later in the day but do cofirm from her. I am almost hitting my 25 people downline and should be getting it at $22 when I do. That's an added advantage for those that build a network even though its not compulsory. Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by Vera2cc: 10:13pm On Mar 24, 2013
My friend says that the promo is over. So if I register now, does it mean I won't get the platinium and brilliant markers? Also her upline says I will pay $28 if I register before friday but I will start getting payment from May not April. I asked him why registration is 36k and not 32k and he now said I should pay 34k. Why is it not uniform across board? Each person is charging what he wants?
Help! I don't want to pay more than I am supposed to pay O!
Do you know of partners in port harcourt you can link me up with?
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by babybird82(f): 10:47pm On Mar 24, 2013
Vera2cc: My friend says that the promo is over. So if I register now, does it mean I won't get the platinium and brilliant markers? Also her upline says I will pay $28 if I register before friday but I will start getting payment from May not April. I asked him why registration is 36k and not 32k and he now said I should pay 34k. Why is it not uniform across board? Each person is charging what he wants?
Help! I don't want to pay more than I am supposed to pay O!
Do you know of partners in port harcourt you can link me up with?
Registration is $200. Exchange rate is @ 160 for a dollar. Its not negotiable.
If u register before the month runs out, you will get paid for the few days u marked in March by April. He is correct if he says u will be paid from May because what you will get in April will not be tangible.
Yes the promo is over but the platinum and brilliant marker is linked to registration and is very much available. Visit my blog and get my contact details. Give me a call or sms.
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by Vera2cc: 6:18am On Mar 25, 2013
Thanks a million. I appreciate your honesty. Will call later in the day.
Godbless
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by CuteKate(f): 2:26pm On Mar 25, 2013
Babybird84! Since you almost have 25 downlines, help me build mine... dash me some of your prospective downlines...LOL.

Meanwhile, $25 is what my sister sells to others; it's a team thing.
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by babybird82(f): 2:32pm On Mar 25, 2013
CuteKate: Babybird84! Since you almost have 25 downlines, help me build mine... dash me some of your prospective downlines...LOL.

Meanwhile, $25 is what my sister sells to others; it's a team thing.

Lol, i wish i could do that.

Wow, dats cool then. When i am able to buy @ $22, i will sure sell @ a lesser price than $30 to my downlines.

Thanks so much dear.
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by gruppom: 7:11pm On Mar 26, 2013
Vera2cc: Hi, would like more info. I'm based in Port Harcourt. After paying the N32,000, what is next? When do i start getting paid?. Do you have an agent or office in PH?

Hi Vera2cc,
I am currently a silver manager with Project LBM based in port-Harcourt, if you contact me via email kidsdomeph@yahoo.com.
We can meet one on one - this company was also registered officially in Nigeria by the Port-Harcourt team (Lifesupport).

Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by Vera2cc: 10:06am On Mar 28, 2013
Hi, Babybird84,

I decided to register with my friend here since she is the first person that told me about the business. Thank you so much for all the info, you explained the business a whole lot better than she did.
You said you were into other networks. if there are others that don't involve selling supplements and are not dependent on recruiting downlines, you can always send me a mail.

Will be following your thread for updates.
Thanks and Godbless
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by babybird82(f): 1:19pm On Mar 28, 2013
Vera2cc: Hi, Babybird84,

I decided to register with my friend here since she is the first person that told me about the business. Thank you so much for all the info, you explained the business a whole lot better than she did.
You said you were into other networks. if there are others that don't involve selling supplements and are not dependent on recruiting downlines, you can always send me a mail.

Will be following your thread for updates.
Thanks and Godbless

No problems at all. Glad I could help. Goodluck in your endeavour.
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by babybird82(f): 9:51am On Apr 06, 2013
I got paid my LBM March Salary yet again. grin

Do you know that while you are still busy thinking on whether you should join LBM, others are busing raking in their money. For each month you delay, you miss the chance of @ least earning $100-$5000 depending on you. LBM is a way to guarantee your financial independence. I won't tell you how much I've earned this monthwink and its my 3rd salary so far. Stop procastinating cos that's money wasting. Its as simple as ABC. Go through my first post if you want to know more!!!.

No physical product, No networking.
100% online(internet access) and 100% Legitimate. B-)

100% ROI in 3/4 months of buying markers.

P.S: Na money dem dey take pursue moneycheesy
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by babybird82(f): 2:03pm On Apr 07, 2013
Hi,

Please register for LBM BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY PRESENTATION this Sunday, Apr 7, 2013 9:00 PM PDT at:
https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/255612613715607808

Join me as we explore the amazing income opportunity offered by LBM

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.

1 Like

Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by CuteKate(f): 2:38pm On Apr 11, 2013
Please when is the next presentation?
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by babybird82(f): 3:55pm On Apr 11, 2013
CuteKate: Please when is the next presentation?

I will post an invite when it is fixed.
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by babybird82(f): 6:55am On Apr 15, 2013
PROMO!PROMO!PROMO!

Holiday promotion in honor of Cosmonautics Day from 15th to 21th of April 2013

A partner who got 5 briefcases "3 in 1"  from 15th of April to 21st of April 2013 gets a camera as a gift  ( at the cost 10.000)*.
A partner who got  5 VA-briefcases from 15th of April to 21st of April 2013  gets a camera as a gift  ( at the cost 15.000)**.
A partner who got  5 L&W briefcases  from 15th of April to 21st of April 2013  gets a camera as a gift  ( at the cost 20.000)***on the 3d of June 2013 it will be charged into Your...account

The currency is russian rubbles. You will have to divide it by 30 to get the dollar equivalent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily / Generator movement From One Point To Another In Lagos / Buy USA Used Laptops At Cheap Prices Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.