Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,807 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

When Your Friend's Girl Friend Becomes SO Seductive - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Friend's Girl Friend Becomes SO Seductive (2908 Views)

Help!!!! Am Madly In Luv With My Best Friend Girl Friend / Is There Any Difference Between A Boy Friend/girl Friend And A Fiance / My Best Friend's Girl Friend Wants Me In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Friend's Girl Friend Becomes SO Seductive by ashmanpolo: 2:20pm On Feb 17, 2013
What would be your reaction when she keeps giving you green light until you find her in your bed?
Put me in dat shoes mehn.
i got two weeks off work this friday and so home alone cos my girl was far-fetched in school. On friday my friend's girl called me dat she'd be writing an aptitude test in PH and she'd like to spend the night at my place after d test cos she was coming from Lag.
At first i didn't wanna accept cos i knw d way she plays, looks at me and all her so caring attitude towards me whenever i go to my fam house at lagos. On the other hand i said no qualms to her but she should let my friend knw about it tho.
My friend called me and also told me to assist his girl....

My people last night was not funny o. It's a one bedroom flat oya sleep in d room lemme sleep in d sitting room this girl refused. i must also sleep in the room.
Inside the room; sleep on the bed lemme me sleep on the couch she refused.
She wants us to sleep 2geda on d bed. She was putting on a transparent nightee without undies - no pants, no bra. The nippl.es pointing out violently as she was insistin that we sleep on the bed 2geda.

1 Like

Re: When Your Friend's Girl Friend Becomes SO Seductive by ashmanpolo: 2:27pm On Feb 17, 2013
After all d drama, i left the house dat night around 11pm and got back home by 2am. She was already asleep.
This ‎​​♍ơяñΐϞǥ i tot she would go back to Lag but she didn't.
Right now she's ahome watching Chelsea match and cooking with her own money.
Omo what do i do?
Should i tell my friend or smtin?
Your opinion cos i won't sleep in this house 2nite

1 Like

Re: When Your Friend's Girl Friend Becomes SO Seductive by brixton: 3:01pm On Feb 17, 2013
Re u a catholic priest?
Re: When Your Friend's Girl Friend Becomes SO Seductive by nlofficial(m): 3:04pm On Feb 17, 2013
What are you a waiting for? There is a way you will go about telling her bf, don't tell him of what happened. You can even ask his bf when her gf said she'll be back to Lag.

Don't even think of playing sharp. Don't!
Re: When Your Friend's Girl Friend Becomes SO Seductive by WackyJ1(m): 3:27pm On Feb 17, 2013
ashmanpolo: After all d drama, i left the house dat night around 11pm and got back home by 2am. She was already asleep.
This ‎​​♍ơяñΐϞǥ i tot she would go back to Lag but she didn't.
Right now she's ahome watching Chelsea match and cooking with her own money.
Omo what do i do?
Should i tell my friend or smtin?
Your opinion cos i won't sleep in this house 2nite
Guy tell your friend exactly what you've just told us, it's obvious that she just wants to be playing double match and if you do anything with here remember that, that is how your girl will also do the same thing wherever she is with another male friend
Re: When Your Friend's Girl Friend Becomes SO Seductive by Boss13: 3:31pm On Feb 17, 2013
If you tell your friend, He would despise you. Also she is going to hate you for ignoring her advance and try to spoil your relationship with your friend. So you choose.
Re: When Your Friend's Girl Friend Becomes SO Seductive by True2myself24(f): 3:35pm On Feb 17, 2013
Hmmm some girls smh
Re: When Your Friend's Girl Friend Becomes SO Seductive by nlofficial(m): 3:40pm On Feb 17, 2013
Boss13: If you tell your friend, He would despise you. Also she is going to hate you for ignoring her advance and try to spoil your relationship with your friend. So you choose.

Exactly, so not telling him remains the best. If you value your friendship with him, you don't tell him. Because such girl may go as far as cooking up stories to ruin your friendship. She already slept in your house, remember? Again, does your friend really trust you to that?
Re: When Your Friend's Girl Friend Becomes SO Seductive by emmadiva(f): 3:40pm On Feb 17, 2013
Just bon face and send her parking
Re: When Your Friend's Girl Friend Becomes SO Seductive by nlofficial(m): 3:51pm On Feb 17, 2013
^^^ EmmaDiva used to be my nickname. I guess we are meant to be together grin smiley

1 Like

Re: When Your Friend's Girl Friend Becomes SO Seductive by handson(m): 4:19pm On Feb 17, 2013
some gals sha
Re: When Your Friend's Girl Friend Becomes SO Seductive by ashmanpolo: 4:24pm On Feb 17, 2013
brixton: Re u a catholic priest?

i no go even answer you

1 Like

Re: When Your Friend's Girl Friend Becomes SO Seductive by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 17, 2013
In as much as I find her attitude shocking and repulsive [because she is your friend's girlfriend, a no go area], I even find it more shocking that you could withstand her advances severally, and still seeking more ways to totally avert sleeping with her.

You sir, have won my respect. You are the man. You are in control. This is a very dicey and tempting situation. A lot of people on this thread will see you as foolish, but pay them no heed for when the consequences of your action(good or bad) does come, you alone will face it.

I'll prefer that you don't tell your friend about this episode of his naughty girlfriend. Do not be a catalyst to their relationship problems. Leave that house for her for as long as she wants to stay. It is not easy withstanding temptation, but so far so good, you are on the right track.

You are doing the right thing. Men like you are almost non existent.

I duff my hat to you again.

13 Likes

Re: When Your Friend's Girl Friend Becomes SO Seductive by WackyJ1(m): 4:32pm On Feb 17, 2013
How come everyone is advising the op to not tell his firend, if i were the friend i would want to know or wouldn't guys normally wnat to know if this sort of thing happens with their girl
Re: When Your Friend's Girl Friend Becomes SO Seductive by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 17, 2013
Kudos bro. Don't do it. It's not worth it.

Don't confront her. Don't tell your friend too. Just gently ask her when she intends to go, that your MUM or AUNT is coming to spend a week.

1 Like

Re: When Your Friend's Girl Friend Becomes SO Seductive by Mynd44: 4:45pm On Feb 17, 2013
Leave the room for her and go chill with a couple your friends
Re: When Your Friend's Girl Friend Becomes SO Seductive by Exponental(m): 5:01pm On Feb 17, 2013
Talk her down & put some senses into her head if u know u despise her actions. If not, take ur share!
Re: When Your Friend's Girl Friend Becomes SO Seductive by Caracta(f): 5:12pm On Feb 17, 2013
Why shouldn't he tell his friend? undecided undecided
Re: When Your Friend's Girl Friend Becomes SO Seductive by Popowaa: 5:23pm On Feb 17, 2013
Oya warn ur friend to be careful,what girl ll love to go to bed with his friend when many guys re out if she wants to cheat.
Re: When Your Friend's Girl Friend Becomes SO Seductive by richyblink1(m): 5:23pm On Feb 17, 2013
Guy,if she is truly ur friends girl,u have to tell him he has got no girl friend.
Why on earth will u want to hide the signs of a LovePeddler from ur guy? U better call him ASAP and throw that daughter of jezebel out of ur house.

The more u keep her,the more the temptations builds. Run.....!
Re: When Your Friend's Girl Friend Becomes SO Seductive by ashmanpolo: 5:24pm On Feb 17, 2013
sexkillz: In as much as I find her attitude shocking and repulsive [because she is your friend's girlfriend, a no go area], I even find it more shocking that you could withstand her advances severally, and still seeking more ways to totally avert sleeping with her.

You sir, have won my respect. You are the man. You are in control. This is a very dicey and tempting situation. A lot of people on this thread will see you as foolish, but pay them no heed for when the consequences of your action(good or bad) does come, you alone will face it.

I'll prefer that you don't tell your friend about this episode of his naughty girlfriend. Do not be a catalyst to their relationship problems. Leave that house for her for as long as she wants to stay. It is not easy withstanding temptation, but so far so good, you are on the right track.

A million likes for u broda
Re: When Your Friend's Girl Friend Becomes SO Seductive by stepone(m): 5:25pm On Feb 17, 2013
Just immediately invite ur girl down to ur place... Don't tell either ur friend or ur girl. If ur girl arrived, tell her u just want her to spend time with u for some days. Bet me, she will get packing her things back to Lag. And if not, she will maintain her levels, & caution her self until she lives.

2 Likes

Re: When Your Friend's Girl Friend Becomes SO Seductive by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 17, 2013
Caracta: Why shouldn't he tell his friend? undecided undecided

Cos the chick may twist the whole story when she gets back to lagos. She might tell her BF that his PH friend almost tried to rape her at night. U don't expect a lady like that not to have a back-up story incase her plan backfires
Re: When Your Friend's Girl Friend Becomes SO Seductive by WackyJ1(m): 5:39pm On Feb 17, 2013
I'll despise any of my friend's who this happens to with my girl and refuses to tell me. means i've got no friend after all
Re: When Your Friend's Girl Friend Becomes SO Seductive by cowgurl: 5:41pm On Feb 17, 2013
if she's your type, sleep with her and then throw her smelly c.unt outta
ur crib. she deserve no iota of respect from you or your friend. cheap ho!
Re: When Your Friend's Girl Friend Becomes SO Seductive by Caracta(f): 5:49pm On Feb 17, 2013
lrguru:

Cos the chick may twist the whole story when she gets back to lagos. She might tell her BF that his PH friend almost tried to rape her at night. U don't expect a lady like that not to have a back-up story incase her plan backfires
There are better ways of doing things. This is 2013. He has a camera phone, voice recorder, screenshots of a conversation, etc. There are 1001 ways of telling his friend without even saying anything.

1 Like

Re: When Your Friend's Girl Friend Becomes SO Seductive by lekpalicious(f): 5:55pm On Feb 17, 2013
GBAM!
Caracta:
There are better ways of doing things. This is 2013. He has a camera phone, voice recorder, screenshots of a conversation, etc. There are 1001 ways of telling his friend without even saying anything.
Re: When Your Friend's Girl Friend Becomes SO Seductive by WackyJ1(m): 5:59pm On Feb 17, 2013
Caracta:
Gbamm. i would prefer this method sha
Re: When Your Friend's Girl Friend Becomes SO Seductive by omiobo: 6:45pm On Feb 17, 2013
Be yourself man. If you fail urself,you wil always regret it. Dont do 5 min thin to stab your friend.

1 Like

Re: When Your Friend's Girl Friend Becomes SO Seductive by Lacute(f): 8:01pm On Feb 17, 2013
I think you should leave the house for her
Re: When Your Friend's Girl Friend Becomes SO Seductive by HarvardGrad: 8:51pm On Feb 17, 2013
Please do her for me, then tell your friend afterwards. Of course if he is indeed your friend, he will attempt to do your GF in return.

It's an eye for an eye man grin grin
Re: When Your Friend's Girl Friend Becomes SO Seductive by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 17, 2013
sexkillz: In as much as I find her attitude shocking and repulsive [because she is your friend's girlfriend, a no go area], I even find it more shocking that you could withstand her advances severally, and still seeking more ways to totally avert sleeping with her.

such a gud one frm you there, wat more can i say...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch Sexy Maheeda,getting High And Masturbating With A Bottle Of MOET / Will You Leave Your Man Because He Watches Indecency / Please Help... .my Guy Want To Join Cultism...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.