Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,627 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here - Educational Services (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here (102098 Views)

2013/2014 Admissions Into Affordable Universities In Ghana Is ON / Studies In Affordable Universities Abroad / Five Universities In Canada Accept Waec, Admission Is On Now : (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by digucis(f): 1:15pm On Oct 01, 2013
brownbest: @bigfat most of the countries and schools you have furnished us with don't lecture.in English...i need a cheap school that will offer their lectures in English...undergraduate medicine.

Hi! My name is Digna. And maybe I can help You. You can ask me all questions about universities. Maybe to facilitate the process, You can send all questions to e-mail: admissions@admissiondirect.eu
Hope to see Your replay smiley
Have a nice day!
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by bigfat12(m): 3:35pm On Oct 01, 2013
digucis:

Hi! You are interested in a bachelor or master program? Maybe I can help You. Just send me e-mail and I`ll give You information.
E-mail : admissions@admissiondirect.eu

[size=15pt]PLEASE DON'T SCAM ANY NAIRALANDER HERE OH....AND YOU JUST HAVE A DOMAIN NAME AND NOT A WEBSITE .MR LATIVIA [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by digucis(f): 10:16am On Oct 02, 2013
bigfat12:

[size=15pt]PLEASE DON'T SCAM ANY NAIRALANDER HERE OH....AND YOU JUST HAVE A DOMAIN NAME AND NOT A WEBSITE .MR LATIVIA [/size]

I just want to help, and through e-mail is easier for me to answer.
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by bigfat12(m): 3:51pm On Oct 02, 2013
digucis:

I just want to help, and through e-mail is easier for me to answer.

if you want to help create your own thread and help from there ...OR make it visible HERE for everyone to see OKAY ...
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by bigfat12(m): 10:05am On Oct 04, 2013
goin for masters SEE THIS NEW CHEAP SCHOOL ---> M.Sc. International Economic Development - Czech University of Life Sciences Prague - Prague, Czech Republic -Start date: Feb 2014/ Oct 2013 -Tuition Fee: € 120 per year +Duration: 24 months

1 Like

Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by gowaga68: 4:30pm On Oct 05, 2013
bigfat12: goin for masters SEE THIS NEW CHEAP SCHOOL ---> M.Sc. International Economic Development - Czech University of Life Sciences Prague - Prague, Czech Republic -Start date: Feb 2014/ Oct 2013 -Tuition Fee: € 120 per year +Duration: 24 months

the best and cheapest school so far.
keep the good work going Bro...
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by joyoftheLord: 7:29pm On Oct 05, 2013
bigfat03: i am really interested in you getting a very affordable school in Europe as that is my expert .Apart from the UK, there are so many cheap universities in Europe which have very high educational standards that are very affordable,if you are interested, then Post the COURSES you want to study here and i will get across at least 2 cheap schools in Europe for your consumption . wink
hi bros, pls my younger bro wants to do his bsc in any English taught course and in any free tuition University or any cheap tuition University. He has outstanding result in waec, Can he get with his waec alone? If yes, which school please? Thanks big.
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by foreignstudy: 11:28am On Oct 07, 2013
gowaga68:

the best and cheapest school so far.
keep the good work going Bro...

that is tru but that you ccan study in czech free you have to learn czech and the program, that you can learn the czech language is not cheap.

I know from what i write, when you need informations please contact me
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by foreignstudy: 11:30am On Oct 07, 2013
joyoftheLord: hi bros, pls my younger bro wants to do his bsc in any English taught course and in any free tuition University or any cheap tuition University. He has outstanding result in waec, Can he get with his waec alone? If yes, which school please? Thanks big.

To study in english is not cheap at any University in Europa (not Uk). Why your broter didnot want to learn the language from a country and study perhaps in german or in an other language.
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by bigfat12(m): 2:05pm On Oct 07, 2013
foreignstudy:

To study in english is not cheap at any University in Europa (not Uk). Why your broter didnot want to learn the language from a country and study perhaps in german or in an other language.

why don't you rather post cheap English universities here instead of discouraging people.not nice.. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 09, 2013
Masters in Chemical ENgineering. I nEed info on cheap schools please.
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by digucis(f): 1:05pm On Oct 09, 2013
tobiflink: Masters in Chemical ENgineering. I nEed info on cheap schools please.

Hi! Which country you would like to study?
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 09, 2013
digucis:

Hi! Which country you would like to study?

Any English speaking European or good African country.
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by digucis(f): 8:41am On Oct 10, 2013
tobiflink:

Any English speaking European or good African country.

There are some good universities in Europe, maybe You can give me Your e-mail and I will send You information smiley
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 10, 2013
digucis:

There are some good universities in Europe, maybe You can give me Your e-mail and I will send You information smiley

I've sent u a PM, you can kindly reply
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by elari(m): 4:49pm On Oct 13, 2013
hi bigfat. i want to do a degree in criminology or security studies. where do u advise?
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by gregmay: 2:27pm On Oct 14, 2013
Hello bigfat please I some of my kid sis wil need dis.

Bsc medcine in Germany
Bsc agricultural economics in Germany

Thanks in anticipation of your reply

1 Like

Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by charlex8888(m): 3:14pm On Oct 14, 2013
IMPLEX EDUCATIONAL CONSULT
*WANT TO STUDY ABROAD HERE IS YOUR CHANCE*
Study any course of your choice in BANGALORE UNIVERSITY India,the university is located in the Garden City of Bangalore aptly hailed as the "I.T. Capital of India,admission is on for UG (undergraduate) and PG (postgraduate/masters)...courses offered are BCOM ,BCA, BBM, BBA, BSC and MBA and more.The fees structures are very affordable and the very environment is very conducive for learning.
Tuition Fees are
BACHELOR OF COMMERCE (BCOM)=$600...ANNUALLY(3yrs)
BACHELOR OF ARTS (BA)=$500....ANNUALLY(3yrs)
BACHELOR OF BUSINESS MANAGEMENT (BBM)=$800....ANNUALLY(3yrs)
BACHELOR OF COMPUTER APPLICATION (BCA)=$900....ANNUALLY(3yrs)
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE (BSC)=$1200....ANNUALLY(3yrs).
http://www.bangaloreuniversity.ac.in/...for more INFO CALL +918971779774 or mail us@ IMPLEXEDUCATIONALCONSULT@GMAIL.COM
NOTE:This is not a scam it is 100% guaranteed(you are not paying any money to us only until your admission is secured as you are given visa)
Bangalore University
www.bangaloreuniversity.ac.in
Bangalore University is located in the Garden City of Bangalore aptly hailed as the "I.T. Capital of India", was established in July 1964 as an off shoot of the University of Mysore, primarily to include institutions of higher learning located in the metropolitan city of Bangalore.
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by Davidson5(m): 11:49pm On Oct 14, 2013
Interesting topic glad to come across this specially bcs you deal in it. Well, I'm looking for a cheap university in Europe in country like france germany or even belgium, and yes I'm looking for courses that are offered in english under social science , geography, international relation plus there requirements from each uni.
I'll be glad to have ur email so that we be more private about this and more deeper.
Thank you.
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by joyoftheLord: 7:26am On Oct 16, 2013
bigfat12:

why don't you rather post cheap English universities here instead of discouraging people.not nice.. embarassed
courses like computer science, engineering. in any european country with cheaper tuition fees. thanks big.
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by petertaiwo0: 8:38am On Oct 17, 2013
PLs Help me out with a cheap and affordable tuition fees in abroad in Msc Physics, Medical Physics any area of Physics
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by foreignstudy: 8:57am On Oct 17, 2013
petertaiwo0: PLs Help me out with a cheap and affordable tuition fees in abroad in Msc Physics, Medical Physics any area of Physics
Please contact me for more Information, we help students wo want to study in Europa.
www.foreignstudy4you.com or elisabeth.lest@foreignstudy4you.com
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by Baylam(m): 11:20am On Oct 19, 2013
Boss man @bigfat, I have take my time to read all your post from pg1 to 27, I will like do Bsc in Europe , but at the same am an hustler (Online Hustle Knowns As yahoo yahoo ) pls kind help me find school in a good country that will promote my hustle, I wanna study mechanical engineering.. Thanks Boss .. Regards
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by Achenyoamanyi: 9:47pm On Oct 19, 2013
Please I want a cheap university where I can study either photography or philosophy,am a worried girl,i got a 9credit olevel cry
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by Achenyoamanyi: 10:17pm On Oct 19, 2013
bigfat04: @Achenyoamanyi:- i have been restricted here by nairaland moderator so i am posting just one school for you,i am used to posting 3 -5 schools for you to choose from ---> shocked sorry about that ---> B.A. International Relations and European Studies -University Babes-Bolyai - Cluj-Napoca, Romania -Start date: Oct 2013-Tuition Fee: € 550 per year +Duration: 36 months -
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by Achenyoamanyi: 10:18pm On Oct 19, 2013
They ain't speaking English fa!
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by odave: 8:06am On Oct 20, 2013
I can't believe the reply I got from foreignstudy4u.com. Imagine them asking me to bring 350k for admission process, if I get that kain money I go dey look for cheap or free schools? Below is the copy of what I sent and their reply

Hello.

Thanks for the email.

To answer your questions one after the other and before i do that, i want you to know that we focus more on Universities in Austria and they are cheap schools, where you can be paying 400euro a year as an undergraduate student.
 So to your questions which of the country in Europe can we get for you?

Austria, Czech republic, Slovakia, Spain, Italy, Germany, Lithuania etc.

As a student in Austria you have the opportunity to work at least 20hrs a week.
As an undergraduate you don't need Toefl to get an admission into an Austrian University.

Our processing charge is 350,000naira. (it includes the legalization / verification of results in all the schools you have claimed to been to.)

We have a contact for Canada but for Australia we are yet to secure that link.

For undergraduate: we need your O'levels, bith certificate, School Testimonial and data page of your passport with a deposit of 5,000 naira to make your preregistration and after the preregistration we start the legalization/verification with the embassy.

wish you good luck.

Thanks

Kolawole Akeredolu.
Colbyn, Pretoria.
South Africa.
+27730680192.
kolawole.akeredolu@foreignstudy4you.com
www.foreignstudy4you.com.

On Saturday, October 12, 2013 9:16 AM, foreignstudy4com <info@foreignstudy4you.com> wrote:

This is an enquiry email via http://www.foreignstudy4you.com/En/ from:
adeolu adeleke <talk2holunow@yahoo.com>

Hello sir/ma
I am a student, a nigerian and I represent a group of friends interested in leaving nigeria to study abroad. We are a group of 10, and I volunteered to get all the necessary information on how to get the best school in europe where as a foreign student, one can also have opportunity of working. Here are my question
1. Which country in Eroupe can you help process the cheapest admission
2. Can someone find job to support him/herself?
3. Without TOEFL or any related exam, can one get admission?
4. For undergraduate studies how much do you charge? Andd for graduate programme as well
5. Can you help process admission to schools in australia or canada at an affordable price?
6. Lastly what are general requirements...finance, documents, results etc
Plz sir/ma your prompt reply would be highly appreciated
Thanks

His name is Kola Akeredolu,
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by foreignstudy: 11:21am On Oct 20, 2013
To study in Europa is cheap but what is expensive is to legalise the documents for the students.

I write you now what you have to pay only for the embassy in Austria to get your Documents legalised.

60 Euro for the consular fee at the embassy of Austria is Naira 13.000,--
120.000 Naira for the lawyer which look if your Documents are okay.
40 Euro for each Document which need verification that is Naira 10.000 which must be legalised that means birth certificate, police statement, state or orgine, degrees from the University so every student has between 6 and 10 Documents so this is between Naira 60.000 and 100.000 but normaly it is 80.000 Naira
60 euro Visa fee is about 13.000 Naira when you have your admission letter to make the visa that you can travel to Austria.

So only the embassy take 226.000 Naira from us.

Before we have to go to the Ministery of education and the ministery of foreign affairs to get a stamp each Document is Naira 5.000,--

We have to make a paper that you can study what you want to study in Austria also in Nigeria so for this we have to pay also.
Every Document needs this stamp from the ministery because when we didn't have it, Austrian embassy will not make anything. We look that when we have all your documents that we get a fast appointment at the embassy and you know how this work in nigeria.

We send the legalised Documents with EMS to Austria so this is between 12.000 and 20.000 Naira, when the University is here in Vienna we bring the papers direct to the University, when the University is in an other city I send it to the University which is also about 2.000 Naira.

Embassy is 226.000 Naira
Minister in Nigeria 60.000 Naira
EMS 15.000 Naira
Payment in Austria about 20.000 Naira
But all together than you see how much it is Naira 321.000 that is without payment for our work in Nigeria and Austria.

That you get the visa for Austria you need a acommodation, we also make this for you, when you are here in Austria we help you that you get a legal work.

You don't need to travel to abuja to make this all alone, the only time you have to travel to abuja is when you go for your visa.

Should we work for nothing, it is a service, and on our Homepage we tell what we make.

Some Universities here in Europa want that you pay before they give you the admission, the tuition fee, should we pay this for you from our own money.

So when you put all together what we have to pay it is about Naira 321.000.
You can make all by yourself nobody tell you that you have to make it with us.

But don't cry when you get a letter from the embassy that your documents are not okay and you lose your money.
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by yat11: 8:46pm On Oct 20, 2013
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by azjaponnaisnoir(m): 11:56am On Oct 21, 2013
Haskell Indian Nations University
“Tuition: $430 a year„

Diné College
“Tuition: $805 a year„

Sitting Bull College
“Net tuition: $939 a year„

University of Texas–Pan American
University
“Net tuition: $1,646 a year„

Brazosport College
Public university, University, Public school
“Tuition: $1,692 a year„

Indian River State College
“Net tuition: $2,452 a year„

California State University, Dominguez Hills
“Net tuition: $2,451„

Florida State College at Jacksonville
“Tuition: $2,450 a year„

Oklahoma State University–Oklahoma City
“Tuition: $2,419 a year„

South Texas College
“Net tuition: $2,364 a year„

Broward College
“Tuition: $2,272 a year„

College of Southern Nevada
“Tuition: $2,243 a year„

Western Nevada College
“Tuition: $2,243 a year„

University of Central Florida College of Arts and Humanities
Public university
“Tuition: $2,190 a year

Midland College
University
“Tuition: $2,220 a year„

Santa Fe College
“Tuition: $2,167 a year„

Pensacola State College
“Tuition: $2,179 a year„

Palm Beach State College
“Tuition: $2,158 a year„

West Virginia University at Parkersburg
Public university, Public school
“Tuition: $2,076 a year„

[b][/b]EVERYTHING HERE IS IN USA cheesy
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by gregmay: 5:18pm On Oct 21, 2013
#bigfat05 wer u deh ooo.....come and save us from this foreign bla bla .com. tks man

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (34) (Reply)

List Of Tuition Free Universities In Germany+(work & Study ) / Project Topic And The Material For Nigerian Students / Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.