Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,446 members, 7,808,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here - Educational Services (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here (102097 Views)

2013/2014 Admissions Into Affordable Universities In Ghana Is ON / Studies In Affordable Universities Abroad / Five Universities In Canada Accept Waec, Admission Is On Now : (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by Ikonz(m): 1:03pm On Dec 05, 2014
Ikonz:
Hi bigfat,

Pls can you get me cheap school for medical science graduates? Thats schools for MSc in medical sciences. Dont be offended if you have answered this question previously, patiently waiting...thank you.
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by Blitz888(m): 7:28pm On Dec 05, 2014
Hi Bigfat, I tried adding you on whatsapp without success.. Is there another way I can reach you? Please, I didn't get a reply to my earlier mssg to... Thanks a bunch!
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by ebuks4ever(m): 9:17pm On Jan 25, 2015
I really do appreciate your effort for 2years and counting now. Kudos bro.

I am looking at doing a vocational study in Automobile Technology. I have a B.Eng in Electrical Electronics. I'm looking at Germany since that's the best place on cars. I'm looking for an English speaking school where i can spend max of 2years,

Would be grateful if you can furnish me with some info.
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by Mubarak1(m): 1:12pm On Feb 08, 2015
Wanna study Medicine and Surgery but am using Nabteb Result I got C's in all science subjects. Need Reply Asap
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 06, 2015
Sturdy in one of the best university in London (Imperial College London) with a very affordable tuition fee. Get more information here http://www.edumacro.com/imperial-college-london-business-school-full-details/
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by bigfat12(m): 3:07am On Apr 03, 2015
smiley
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by bigfat12(m): 3:21am On Apr 08, 2015
[size=15pt]admission 2015 /2016 is on .website under upgrade...[/size]

1 Like

Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by theSpark(m): 2:22pm On Apr 19, 2015
bigfat12:
[size=15pt]admission 2015 /2016 is on .website under upgrade...[/size]

Oga Bigfat
I don't know if you remember but I asked you for affordable European university for a Masters degree in Urban Design/Engineering you recommended University de Lille MSc Urban Engineering. Thanks for all your help. Unfortunately all attempts to contact the university failed. They did not answer my calls and they didn't respond to my emails.

Can you suggest any other cheap university in Europe?
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by bigfat12(m): 3:23am On Apr 22, 2015
samtoma:
@bigfat I want to go to Vienna to study but I don't know how to go about it and I don't have an account to show such huge amount statement, is there any help you and your company can render for me to help me secure my admission in Vienna? Thanks and I can't wait to be in that beautiful city.

you do not need huge account for getting admission in austria university...
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by bigfat12(m): 3:25am On Apr 22, 2015
theSpark:

Oga Bigfat
I don't know if you remember but I asked you for affordable European university for a Masters degree in Urban Design/Engineering you recommended University de Lille MSc Urban Engineering. Thanks for all your help. Unfortunately all attempts to contact the university failed. They did not answer my calls and they didn't respond to my emails.

Can you suggest any other cheap university in Europe?

[size=15pt]we offer premium services if you are intrested ..pm me using my number ,whatsapp, tango ,etc thanks [/size]
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by bigfat12(m): 3:26am On Apr 22, 2015
ebuks4ever:
I really do appreciate your effort for 2years and counting now. Kudos bro.

I am looking at doing a vocational study in Automobile Technology. I have a B.Eng in Electrical Electronics. I'm looking at Germany since that's the best place on cars. I'm looking for an English speaking school where i can spend max of 2years,

Would be grateful if you can furnish me with some info.

[size=15pt]
you need to have a block account or a sponsor,i can get you a sponsor if you are interested...pm me asap
[/size]
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 28, 2015
Study in INSTITUT SUPERIEUR DE L'AFRIQUE DE L'OUEST ( ISAO ) and get an International Certificate from Coventry University in Uk.
For more info contact me on whatsapp +22997970389
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by Librakid(f): 10:06pm On May 07, 2015
BigfAt I appreciate all ur works and effort. I graduated with a second class lower division and read Bsc(ED)biology. I wish 2 av my masters in an affordable school in science education. Pls help
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by Spencer63(m): 12:50am On May 08, 2015
@bigfat,
Please could you help me search any school that's cheap and offers medical physics for thier masters and scholarship opportunities.
Thanks
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by sask(m): 7:36am On May 16, 2015
gud morning rmys pls I am planning to study at Rhine Waal UAS can anyone tell me the requirements or any other thing that would aid my application
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by mattlock: 5:49pm On May 18, 2015
hi. can anyone tell me where I can do one year affordable msc in finance/accting (distance leaning)
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 21, 2015
@Bigfat I am requesting on behalf of my Boss, he want a Phd Public administration in any reputable university in the UK.
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by sask(m): 9:22am On May 22, 2015
Librakid:
BigfAt I appreciate all ur works and effort. I graduated with a second class lower division and read Bsc(ED)biology. I wish 2 av my masters in an affordable school in science education. Pls help

which country do you have in mind, well for Germany: Rhine Waal university of applied science is gud for you but for that u need a TOEFL or ielts result, dude even if don't like Germany or the uni I mentioned above try getting a TOEFL or ielt result it would better ur chances of studying in a '"GOOD'" uni abroad
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by Librakid(f): 9:24am On May 22, 2015
Ok tnks. Am a girl not a dude grin
So what's required apart frm TOEFL
sask:

which country do you have in mind, well for Germany: Rhine Waal university of applied science is gud for you but for that u need a TOEFL or ielts result, dude even if don't like Germany or the uni I mentioned above try getting a TOEFL or ielt result it would better ur chances of studying in a '"GOOD'" uni abroad
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by sask(m): 9:44am On May 22, 2015
Librakid:
Ok tnks. Am a girl not a dude grin So what's required apart frm TOEFL
soooory, I didn't know ,well for ur question you need a 1. TOEFL result 2. your bsc result 3. You need to know how to write a bulky CV
And also you need to apply through uniassist ** admission is presently on** **what's more: No tuition fees**
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by bigfat12(m): 12:39pm On May 25, 2015
[size=15pt]admission for 2016 /2017 is on .pic of my boss and secretary attached. make your enquires today ..pm me on whatsapp, thanks [/size]

Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by gowaga68: 12:03am On May 26, 2015
bigfat12:
you need to have a block account or a sponsor,i can get you a sponsor if you are interested...pm me asap
[/size]
Bigfat we've got to talk on this German deal, reach me on whatsapp through the number on my signature.
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by Librakid(f): 2:06pm On May 26, 2015
sask:

soooory, I didn't know ,well for ur question you need a
1. TOEFL result
2. your bsc result
3. You need to know how to write a bulky CV

And also you need to apply through uniassist
** admission is presently on**
**what's more: No tuition fees**

No tuition fees? Dnt get it
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by Nobody: 11:23am On May 31, 2015
Bigfat I sent you a mail. ur whatsap is not real.
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by bigfat12(m): 5:10am On Jun 03, 2015
Guitarlife:
Bigfat I sent you a mail. ur whatsap is not real.

[size=15pt]whats ur number i cant find ur messages i have lots of enquries ,send me an email or send me a whatsapp message or call me.

Please note it is very expensive to call malaysia except you can afford it is almost N45 per minute .How is the fuel situation in Nigeria.God help us .[/size]

[size=15pt]admission is on for 2016 /2017 request and make enquiries here..Happy New Month.Any complaints should be posted on the thread.THANKS..[/size]...
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by vanosky: 3:23am On Jun 08, 2015
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by vanosky: 10:36pm On Jun 09, 2015
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by tjmc: 7:56pm On Jun 18, 2015
Please bigfat, i am interested in acquiring a technical skill from any training institute in France with cheap and affordable fees for masters level. i await yuor response soon.
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by treyfly(m): 6:37pm On Jul 06, 2015
please someone help me...Ukraine and Cyprus which is best destination for standard education no stress..thank you for ur reply??
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by xkunzo(m): 9:00am On Jul 07, 2015
Cyprus is manageable but still yet i can advise to go there cos prospect of survivin is major issue
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by Tonei: 5:37pm On Jul 07, 2015
Hi bigfat, i would like to do an MSc in petroleum geoscience. Please can you suggest an affordable school in Europe. Thanks
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by sammynwaGod(m): 3:13pm On Jul 14, 2015
[quote author= post=14751784]@Bigfat03,

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply)

List Of Tuition Free Universities In Germany+(work & Study ) / Project Topic And The Material For Nigerian Students / Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.