Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,382 members, 7,781,081 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:31 AM

NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect (88949 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Massive Recruitment At National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) / Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by sonyjacobs(m): 9:23am On Feb 19, 2013
Vetsolo: Helo hause any one has his venue n AKURE?futa to b precise?pls hook up wit me let brainstorm my 2go id is Drlobetti,

Am writing in FUTA on the 24th. I will be travelling from Benin. Where are u comming from?
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by dlinglos(f): 9:25am On Feb 19, 2013
the thread is suppose to be about [color=#990000][/color]LIKELY NIMC APTITUDE TEST QUESTIONS
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by kbaby1: 9:30am On Feb 19, 2013
[b][/b]
drlizzy: Please does anyone know why those who chose Ph and others in the SS are been asked to go to Kwara?
is urs from ph to kwara? Pls standup!
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by opemipo08: 9:31am On Feb 19, 2013
Pls who is writing the NIMC xam in lagos also what are we to expect from the exam, is it gmat?
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Nobody: 9:34am On Feb 19, 2013
Hmmm. Just trust God to favour u somehow cos there is already suspicions of manipulations. People are not being sent to their chosen prefered exam centers. This might be to discourage candidates and create room for wuruwuru.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by kiwi5: 9:35am On Feb 19, 2013
I stay in Enugu and selected rivers as my test location but they sent me to Minna,and my problem is African time,they said it would start by 1pm but i feel it would be more than that,i wont be able to leave that same day and i dnt have anywhere to stay in Minna,just confused cry
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by dayojoy: 9:40am On Feb 19, 2013
@ Ugo Holly, I live in PH but my centre is Enugu for 28th by 10am.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by nwakaopara: 9:42am On Feb 19, 2013
noble2012: my is on 25th on ui Plz contract me 08068831396 or egbokannamdi@@yahoo.com
where is ur venue?
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by nwakaopara: 9:43am On Feb 19, 2013
nwaka opara: where is ur venue?
and whr will u be goin frm?
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by dencot: 9:44am On Feb 19, 2013
Burny: Mine is 23rd by 1pm Cbt centre uni ilorin.I'll b going from abuja on friday wit a sienna bus.if u r intrested send me a mail.I just need 4 pple to join me.d amount is 5k to and fro...
Plz Hw will I see you so that we talk and know the time to move?plz can you send ur number so that we can talk?
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by sepsybabe: 9:44am On Feb 19, 2013
The aptitude test is true. I contacted NIMC customer care and he confirmed that it's true.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Burny: 9:51am On Feb 19, 2013
@denkot got a mail frm u but cnt view it..send me ur number
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by nwakaopara: 9:51am On Feb 19, 2013
johnorji: I got d msg & hv print out my exam slip.cbt center,unilorin on 25/02 by 9:00am.p/s any1 going der shud call my no:07060869549 or txt my email:johnorji84@yahoo.com so dat we can discuss hw 2 go der b/c i don't kw anybody der & sent ur no 2 me.
mine is desame date wit urs nd desame center bt whr will u be goin frm,i will be goin frm Abuja
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by zkzango(m): 10:10am On Feb 19, 2013
asisweet: I just got an appointment with Inec and i receive an iv from Nimc 4 exams. Should i go the exam?. Need ur advice

Jst keep on chillin over dai oo dnt thnk of goin to NIMC Exams
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by kemioo77(f): 10:14am On Feb 19, 2013
I stay in ondo state & I will be writing on 27th at unilag (center 2),12pm. Pls call me on 08060376839 if datz is ur centre and date.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Amasuccess: 10:17am On Feb 19, 2013
sonyjacobs:

Am writing in FUTA on the 24th. I will be travelling from Benin. Where are u comming from?

Same here. I and my wife will travel from Benin.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by platorepublic(m): 10:22am On Feb 19, 2013
Hello Nairalanders family and friends pls I regristered for NIMC day before yesterday. I was told to print out a slip containing my name and take it to their state HQ and do biometric finger print. When I got there was nobody there to attend to me

Also this morning when I browsing on the site I got my ARN number.

Pls is there any need for me to go and do any biometric test. Pls I need ur candid advice
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by gistme: 10:28am On Feb 19, 2013
home-bucks:
hello everyone, I got same text but I called a friend who has contact with NIMS, he confirmed that it was a scam. the former staffers that were laid off hacked into the website and sent those invites.

Please you guys should do your own intelligence further.

"My source is very credible please"

The aptitude test is not a SCAM. I called their phone number 07040144453 to confirm if it is a scam. They said NO, that a consultant is handling the recruitment process for them. Pls prepare for the test(http://www.punchng.com/business/technology/158000-graduates-apply-for-1750-nimc-jobs/) for it is a computer-based test that would be administered on all shortlisted applicants before the principles of merit, federal character, catchment area and spread, among other considerations, would be applied.

I wish you guys the best!
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by ehitheo: 10:28am On Feb 19, 2013
home-bucks:
hello everyone, I got same text but I called a friend who has contact with NIMS, he confirmed that it was a scam. the former staffers that were laid off hacked into the website and sent those invites.
to the extent of allocating applicants to different states for their interview? i seriously doubt that, but anyone with useful information should please comment

Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by PrinceUd1(m): 10:29am On Feb 19, 2013
shaqhead: jst got an invite frm em witout sayin where or wen i wl be takin d test..askin i com wt a valid I.D
, open d link in sms and enter ur ARN with ur surname, u will c other details
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by gentlepal: 10:33am On Feb 19, 2013
pls if u r Writing in Akure on d 24th of February pls add me on 2go lets chat chuks517.thanks
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by JMystique(m): 10:36am On Feb 19, 2013
My centre is enugu @9am 22nd,here's the thing,can I make it that same day cos I have no intention of going the day b4,pls anyone who knws abt dt route shud help me with info
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by stanjohn57: 10:53am On Feb 19, 2013
Please, I was posted to CBT Uni Ilorin,test date is 25th Feb, 12PM. Anybody going from Owerri should PM me or add me with 291A9B4B let's exchange ideas and see if we can go together cos I need motivation b4 I can make such trip.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by OladipupoKehin(m): 11:00am On Feb 19, 2013
I don't believe the NIMC stuff is a scam cos it they advertised almost everywhere(hotnigerianjoobs.com, jobberman etc) and about the message, you migth not receive because i did not receive either, just go to their site and enter ur surname and reference no, then if u are selected for the exam, u will know. All u have to do is just to print out ur exam details and remember to go along with a valid ID card on the day of the exam. May the Lord grant us all success.

1 Like

Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by kasheemawo(m): 11:00am On Feb 19, 2013
home-bucks:

u guys to direct this animal to yaba left,he needs medical attention. U have been posting this rubbish all over NIMC's thread abi u are a learner?
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Piyke: 11:32am On Feb 19, 2013
2goodbobo: I stay in Abuja but my Exam centre is Minna. I just think is a deliberate attempt to discourage people from taking the test. If not, why refer somebody to a different state entirely to go and write the test?

I was also posted to Enugu despite the fact I chose PH as exam centre. Thank God I won't be going cos I've started work elsewhere.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by denicegq86: 11:32am On Feb 19, 2013
MY IS aKURE AS WELL WHATS THE PLAN?
Vetsolo: Helo hause any one has his venue n AKURE?futa to b precise?pls hook up wit me let brainstorm my 2go id is Drlobetti,
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Realtym(f): 11:33am On Feb 19, 2013
Pretty002: mine is 24th sunday, unilorin
Mine is the same date. 24th (8.00am)
Unilorin.
Any idea how far Ilorin is from Abuja?
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by sallioats(f): 11:37am On Feb 19, 2013
Its NIMC not NIMS
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by mykebelas: 11:39am On Feb 19, 2013
Pls. Anybody from yola that will be going to Ibadan for the test on the 25th pls contact me on 08037992615 or add me 26FE4401 so that we can plan fo d journey together
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by NCRichy: 11:41am On Feb 19, 2013
National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Aptitude text is real and not scam for those that is confiused. I comfired from the Abuja Hqrts. Prepare for ur test and I wish u all the best and safe jorney.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Innocent314: 11:46am On Feb 19, 2013
D park dt ll take anybdy to llorin is at uselu park, & av found out dt d price is 3,050naira direct to llorin. Am in benin now & my centre is llorin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Total Nigeria Plc Is Recruiting / Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria / Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.