Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,451 members, 7,801,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect (89002 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Massive Recruitment At National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) / Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Rebsy(f): 11:46am On Feb 19, 2013
Minna peeps, what time is d exam pls?

1 Like

Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Innocent314: 11:46am On Feb 19, 2013
Am-a-success:

Same here. I and my wife will travel from Benin.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by bobbydbobo: 11:49am On Feb 19, 2013
I have gone through this thread nd I must say while its a welcome development,it pains me that we nigerians are full of problems nd complain about everything. No job, u complain, there's job, u complain about location and all! I can bet that many of those complaining of that did their registration late nd centers were all full. Oits ok sayin its far, buh blaming Nimc nd d govt again is so annoying. + the displacement from certain centers is cos they're tryna eliminate Godfathers that have made plans for certain centers for their pple nd they wana make sure this is fair for the common man nd u criticise them?..funny!

1 Like

Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by sonyjacobs(m): 11:59am On Feb 19, 2013
Am-a-success:

Same here. I and my wife will travel from Benin.

are u traveling that same day of the test? how many hours is benin to akure?
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by DWJOBScom(m): 12:01pm On Feb 19, 2013
home-bucks:
hello everyone, I got same text but I called a friend who has contact with NIMS, he confirmed that it was a scam. the former staffers that were laid off hacked into the website and sent those invites.

Please you guys should do your own intelligence further.

"My source is very credible please"
put a sulk on it.....it's too organised an exam to be staged by aggrieved former employees
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Amazingift01(f): 12:02pm On Feb 19, 2013
0'Cisa:
Mine is one 25th at FUTA, Ondo State.
.same wit me.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Zizibest(f): 12:10pm On Feb 19, 2013
Wil dere be transport reimburse? cos going 2 ilorin 4rm phc where i reside wil cost me close to 20,000. Dis is serious money 4 me to sgend nw
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by hollayemy89: 12:15pm On Feb 19, 2013
Anyway, let's hope for beta my fellow nairalanders, I was scheduled to write mine on Sunday, 24th February, 2013 @ UI CBT, ibadan, no mata how far d distance may be, as far as u can get d t fare, attend but pray to God abt ur journey for protection, we shall surely overcome, but I think d likely questions shd all be about verbal reasoning, Q-reasoning, and current affairs, all wil be well... Loves ya all (BBPIN-2368D286) 08066512736
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by mimidio(f): 12:37pm On Feb 19, 2013
hollayemy89: Anyway, let's hope for beta my fellow nairalanders, I was scheduled to write mine on Sunday, 24th February, 2013 @ UI CBT, ibadan, no mata how far d distance may be, as far as u can get d t fare, attend but pray to God abt ur journey for protection, we shall surely overcome, but I think d likely questions shd all be about verbal reasoning, Q-reasoning, and current affairs, all wil be well... Loves ya all (BBPIN-2368D286) 08066512736

Hi,my centre is also ibadan, on the 24th, UI CBT, Ibadan at 1pm. i will give you a call later in the day. i wish everyone of us success,lets just try this out and see how far God will take us. If it yours.....then its yours.lets be optimistic.

1 Like

Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by remzytimer: 12:39pm On Feb 19, 2013
Gboliwe:
what kind of graduate are you? What kind of leader are you? How can you handle big when small overpowers you?
Nigeria is bad, nigeria is bad, it is from very little things like this. May God have mercy!

We know pple like you can run mouth (ode, Olodo like u) Well' it wasn't meant for me, just trying to help you guys out cos Nija i know, u don't form Guru or i know book for this kind of test after everything it is man-no-man.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by remzytimer: 12:42pm On Feb 19, 2013
Rebsy: Minna peeps, what time is d exam pls?
1:00 pm
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by toscairo2000: 12:55pm On Feb 19, 2013
Hello house, am for ibadan centre but i reside in enugu, is anyone taking off from enugu lets chat up. 07039599559. Good luck to all.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Bnur: 12:59pm On Feb 19, 2013
Ilorin, UNILORIN CBT centre. 23rd feb 2013. 10:00am I tink am amng d 1st set of pple 2 write dis exam. Wil b goin 4rm lag
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by begwong: 1:11pm On Feb 19, 2013
eldoradoxx: I just got the msg inviting me for the test @ Ilorin Kwara State whereas I stay and applied and chose abj as my preferred test location. Am not going anywhere joor !!!
same here!
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by ridax: 1:13pm On Feb 19, 2013
hello nairalanders/NIMC hope fulls, I think most part of the text is going to be ability test on spreadsheets, and data packages and a liltle on the commission
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Gboliwe: 1:22pm On Feb 19, 2013
remzytimer:

We know pple like you can run mouth (ode, Olodo like u) Well' it wasn't meant for me, just trying to help you guys out cos Nija i know, u don't form Guru or i know book for this kind of test after everything it is man-no-man.
Semi-literate noisemakers like you will always resort to insults to make a point. Your likes in leadership position in this country have set the entire country many years backward. I'm part of the new crop of great patriotic Nigerians in ethical training who will fix this country. I will not photocopy my exam paper and be a party to malpractice.
This is what I will do; I will write the exam by God's grace on monday, 9am. Come to Niaraland and post the kind of exam that it was. This will help those who are yet to write to be better prepared. If they get the job, I'll celebrate with them, if I don't, i'll move on, apply somewhere else and life goes on. I'm not going to 'snap' the content of my test or photocopy it and give to you. That is malpractice.
platorepublic: Hello Nairalanders family and friends pls I regristered for NIMC day before yesterday. I was told to print out a slip containing my name and take it to their state HQ and do biometric finger print. When I got there was nobody there to attend to me

Also this morning when I browsing on the site I got my ARN number.

Pls is there any need for me to go and do any biometric test. Pls I need ur candid advice
is it for recruitment?
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Gboliwe: 1:22pm On Feb 19, 2013
Double post
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by larryjis: 1:22pm On Feb 19, 2013
Zizibest: Wil dere be transport reimburse? cos going 2 ilorin 4rm phc where i reside wil cost me close to 20,000. Dis is serious money 4 me to sgend nw
Guy are u a learner u dey form say u get money who u dey scam ur papa...20k to were na london or cotonu...Guyyyyyyyy u must be a learner....
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by pechiko: 1:28pm On Feb 19, 2013
u3fine: It is really disheartening how this NIMC is conducting this exams. How will they send an unemployed graduate to spend not less than 15k for transport to farr away Ilorin from PH and other SS n SE states.
Most Universities in these zones also have CBT n ETC eg RSUST, Uniport, Uniben etc have a large computer labs that can accomodate the applicants. It is just a ploy to deprive this zones from participating in recruitment exercise.
my Observation is that those of you that were posted to other states aside where u chose applied for Federal department when filling ur forms and I also think those places you write the exams are the states you will work if employed. Its only my pbservation and I stand to be corrected. God Bless!
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Cute2peg(m): 1:30pm On Feb 19, 2013
i will be writing in FUT MINNA ON THE 24TH 9AM...Am presently in Enugu...
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Cute2peg(m): 1:31pm On Feb 19, 2013
[Mine is 9am
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by mavizzi: 1:32pm On Feb 19, 2013
Hi, pls those posted to minna for the aptitude test, can email me mifechi@yahoo.com... Don't wanna go there on my own
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by eccleschinda: 1:35pm On Feb 19, 2013
Hi is there any one heading to ilorin, I'll be writing on 25th I don't rili knw dat area I'm in portharcourt,
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by afrobaby(f): 1:39pm On Feb 19, 2013
To enable you prepare well for the NIMC tst and pass in flying colours, get a copy of brainfriend,a computer based-test software, it is a compilation of examination questions, it has over 40000 questions and answers in 40 subjects, aptitude test questions etc . You can contact me on adebimpe.odufuwa@cinfores.com for your copy, cost just #3500. Resellers wanted too.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by eccleschinda: 1:39pm On Feb 19, 2013
eccles chinda: Hi is there any one heading to ilorin, I'll be writing on 25th I don't rili knw dat area I'm in portharcourt,
reach me on bbm 22192a56 or call 07088754156
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Gboliwe: 1:40pm On Feb 19, 2013
pechiko: my Observation is that those of you that were posted to other states aside where u chose applied for Federal department when filling ur forms and I also think those places you write the exams are the states you will work if employed. Its only my pbservation and I stand to be corrected. God Bless!
Wrong observation. I applied two days after the opening was advertised. I applied for a local government cordinator, I am from Abia. I live in Owerri, I chose Portharcourt as preferred location because it was the nearest option. There was no Enugu option then- to show how early I applied and my centre is in AKURE. I have never been there at all. I don't even know how to get there.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Vetsolo(m): 1:43pm On Feb 19, 2013
Same hia hook me up on 2go let brain storm
Achuamaokwa: mine is Futa ondo state on 24th.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Vetsolo(m): 1:44pm On Feb 19, 2013
Same hia hook me up on 2go let brain storm drlobetti
Achuamaokwa: mine is Futa ondo state on 24th.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by platorepublic(m): 1:47pm On Feb 19, 2013
I am doing it in Lagos state on the 27th of Feb 2013. By next week I thank God I regristered on monday but when my problem is that wen I did it the various job vacancies did nt come up and d space for Uploading passport did nt show. Pls help me I have have jus print out my slip with my code and other details. My number is 07052066210
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Vetsolo(m): 1:48pm On Feb 19, 2013
Same hear hook me up on 2go drlobetti
0'Cisa:
Mine is one 25th at FUTA, Ondo State.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by platorepublic(m): 1:52pm On Feb 19, 2013
Gboliwe:
Semi-literate noisemakers like you will always resort to insults to make a point. Your likes in leadership position in this country have set the entire country many years backward. I'm part of the new crop of great patriotic Nigerians in ethical training who will fix this country. I will not photocopy my exam paper and be a party to malpractice.
This is what I will do; I will write the exam by God's grace on monday, 9am. Come to Niaraland and post the kind of exam that it was. This will help those who are yet to write to be better prepared. If they get the job, I'll celebrate with them, if I don't, i'll move on, apply somewhere else and life goes on. I'm not going to 'snap' the content of my test or photocopy it and give to you. That is malpractice.
is it for recruitment?

Yes for employment
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by platorepublic(m): 1:57pm On Feb 19, 2013
Lagos State here I come

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Total Nigeria Plc Is Recruiting / Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria / Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.