Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,608 members, 7,801,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

Jonathan Did Not Sign Any Agreement With PDP Governors – Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Did Not Sign Any Agreement With PDP Governors – Presidency (700 Views)

Buhari Didn’t Sign Any Loan Deal With China – Presidency / Buhari Threatened To Sack Ministers Because Of Extradition Agreement With UAE / President Goodluck Jonathan Regime Signed TSA Agreement With 1% Fee - Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Did Not Sign Any Agreement With PDP Governors – Presidency by horlatunde(m): 7:30pm On Feb 17, 2013
The presidency has denied comments attributed toNiger State governor, Babangida Aliyu that governors under the platform of the Peoples’ Democratic Party,PDP, signed an agreement with President Goodluck Jonathan prior to
the 2011 presidential elections that he
would only run for a single term.
Special Adviser to the President on
Political Matters, Dr. Ahmed Gulak,
made the presidency’s position known
in Abuja.
According to Gulak, Jonathan did not
sign any agreement with anyone. He
advised the Niger state governor who
is rumoured to be nursing a
presidential ambition to go about his
pursuit without making what he
called “frivolous allegations” against
the President.
He said, “President Goodluck Jonathan
did not win the presidential election in
Governor Aliyu’s state, Niger.
“Anybody who has a presidential
ambition, it is such a person’s
constitutional right to have ambition.
“He should however go about his
ambition without coming up with
frivolous allegations.
“President Jonathan did not sign such
an agreement with anybody to the
best of my knowledge.
“The alleged agreement only exists in
the figment of the imagination of
somebody with presidential ambition”
Gulak stated.

www.informationng.com/2013/02/jonathan-did-not-sign-any-agreement-with-pdp-governors-presidency.html
Re: Jonathan Did Not Sign Any Agreement With PDP Governors – Presidency by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 17, 2013
What say you now "frivolous" Aliyu? cheesy

<Taking my ring-side seat with a bottle of turbo king>

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Did Not Sign Any Agreement With PDP Governors – Presidency by Gooogle(m): 7:58pm On Feb 17, 2013
OK. bring my chair let me sit down with my guys. I hope the movie is in 3D-HD-BLACK & WHITE.Cos its only this combination that will make sense. I hope the movie is in 3D-HD-BLACK & WHITE.Cos its only this combination that will make sense.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Did Not Sign Any Agreement With PDP Governors – Presidency by plendil: 8:15pm On Feb 17, 2013
The alleged agreement only exists in
the figment of the imagination of
somebody with presidential ambition”

Oya Aliyu, come and defend yourself!
Re: Jonathan Did Not Sign Any Agreement With PDP Governors – Presidency by Gbongbonosi(f): 9:35pm On Feb 17, 2013
aso rock is a sweet place nobody enter the place will like to go again
Re: Jonathan Did Not Sign Any Agreement With PDP Governors – Presidency by jaso1(m): 9:51pm On Feb 17, 2013
I thing Niger state governor Aliyu is making biggest mistake. Nigeria constitution is not in anyway suplement PDP agreement. This is a sign that someone like Aliyu lack efficiency to preside over the affair of the country. Nigeria is not own by sellected few, neither does it own by segment of the regions. constitutional wise GEJ qualify to contest but left for Nigerians to decide if he did well and allow him second chance not Aliyu NOR PDP carcus.
Jonathan didnt deliver fine but to be chase out via votes not voice of asingle person or cabal. Nigeria entity is not Aliyu villagemhe should stop talking like kingmakers in the village.
Re: Jonathan Did Not Sign Any Agreement With PDP Governors – Presidency by lovethokoh: 9:59pm On Feb 17, 2013
They dont need to sign any one-term pact with Weak GEJ.

They already have the money to displace him https://www.nairaland.com/1199280/northerners-richer-than-all-other
Re: Jonathan Did Not Sign Any Agreement With PDP Governors – Presidency by Eziachi: 9:59pm On Feb 17, 2013
Well, as they say-There is always two side to every coin.
Although Jonathan and his foot soldiers has the knack of denying even what they said before you, like his wife was on vacation for a deserved rest and today his wife told us that she was sick in Germany and that she died and was resurrected after 7 days, thereby beating even Jesus record of 3 days.
Now the ball has been passed back to you Bababgida (Toad-eyez) Aliyu.
We await fro your kindly reply.
Re: Jonathan Did Not Sign Any Agreement With PDP Governors – Presidency by seanet01: 10:04pm On Feb 17, 2013
There is nothing called Agreement in PDP.
Re: Jonathan Did Not Sign Any Agreement With PDP Governors – Presidency by Tyche(m): 10:24pm On Feb 17, 2013
Siddon dey look mode activated.
Re: Jonathan Did Not Sign Any Agreement With PDP Governors – Presidency by Itoroetti(m): 10:55pm On Feb 17, 2013
Ask babangida aliyu why he himself didn't serve for a single tenure and leave.

(1) (Reply)

Dele Momodu, Attacking Jonathan Won’t Get You An Appointment! / Gunmen Invade Checkpoint, Kill Soldier, Snatch Machine Gun / Leadership Newspaper Fallout: Should The Police Crack Down On Some Nairalanders?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.