Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,483 members, 7,770,178 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:48 AM

Who Should Replace Who In This Current Super Eagles Squad To Become Stronger? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Should Replace Who In This Current Super Eagles Squad To Become Stronger? (18154 Views)

List Of Super Eagles Squad for Egypt Game / Emenike Rejects Invitation Back To The Super Eagles Squad / Current Super Eagles Squad And Tribal Selection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Should Replace Who In This Current Super Eagles Squad To Become Stronger? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 17, 2013
Yes the Super Eagles are the undisputed champions of Africa!

Despite winning the AFCON, Keshi has insisted/maintained that his team is still work-in-progress, not yet a finished product and the door of the National team is still open for new players to come moreso with the 2014 World Cup Qualifiers and the Intercontinental Cup just round the corner.

In this vein, I will suggest that other young and promising players should be invited to the team.

Specifically I will say Victor Anichebe & Ighalo odion.

Name the other players you think can be added to the team to make it stronger and better.
Re: Who Should Replace Who In This Current Super Eagles Squad To Become Stronger? by onatisi(m): 10:19pm On Feb 17, 2013
osaze he is needed to convert the numerous chances been created by the team ,and also to partner eminike in the attack

7 Likes

Re: Who Should Replace Who In This Current Super Eagles Squad To Become Stronger? by Nobody: 12:54am On Feb 18, 2013
In my own opinion osaze shouldn't be invited again. Let's continue the rebuilding with young players.

11 Likes

Re: Who Should Replace Who In This Current Super Eagles Squad To Become Stronger? by 12large1: 5:24am On Feb 18, 2013
Haruna lukman. Sunday MBA can pop up and score goals but he has so far put up a ghost performance he should be a back up for haruna

Sidney sam. Hands down will walk into our starting 11

Joel obi. Onazi is a good player but Joel is a better version of onazi

Sone aluko. Another good player will add depth to bench

Leon balogun. A great rightback still confused about Ambrose if he can perform like he did at nc then no but if not Leon balogun. Over our best 11 should be

Enyeama

Ambrose
Egueke
Oboabona
Echijile

Mikel
Joel
Haruna

Sidney sam
Emmanuel emenike
Victor Moses

This team is as good as eagles of 1994 take it to the bank even our second 11 is strong

Ejide

Balogun
Omeruo
Yobo
Taiwo

Onazi
Ogude
MBA/Nosa

Aluko
Ideye
Musa

6 Likes

Re: Who Should Replace Who In This Current Super Eagles Squad To Become Stronger? by Nobody: 6:31am On Feb 18, 2013
Large1 I agree with you 100% about Joel Obi, I think he should also feature in Keshi's plan. Not sure about Taye Taiwo's current form. And yes if Sidney Sam finally agrees to play for Naija, yeah he should be invited too at least to allow for more competition for shirts in the team.
Re: Who Should Replace Who In This Current Super Eagles Squad To Become Stronger? by Abujafood: 1:27pm On Feb 18, 2013
The Super Eagles look good the way the are, they should just work on making the existing team become more familiar with each other although I think Osaze could also be included to bolster the attack a bit.
Re: Who Should Replace Who In This Current Super Eagles Squad To Become Stronger? by sexyglow(f): 1:31pm On Feb 18, 2013
Nsofor
Re: Who Should Replace Who In This Current Super Eagles Squad To Become Stronger? by gen2briz(m): 1:31pm On Feb 18, 2013
I suggest me myself

1 Like

Re: Who Should Replace Who In This Current Super Eagles Squad To Become Stronger? by stevebond007(m): 1:34pm On Feb 18, 2013
Boooda mi gan gan _ Taye Taiwo, ball still de im leG o.

1 Like

Re: Who Should Replace Who In This Current Super Eagles Squad To Become Stronger? by Onoru1(m): 1:35pm On Feb 18, 2013
Despite that Nigeria won the Nation Cup, We do not have Play maker, And we have a good young play maker wasting IBRAHIM RABIU

We really need him and that of Kalu Uche.

4 Likes

Re: Who Should Replace Who In This Current Super Eagles Squad To Become Stronger? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 18, 2013
Taiwo is already known. Just a little scary factor in him. Anyway I would have loved to see BANCE Play for naija Just to scare our opponets

2 Likes

Re: Who Should Replace Who In This Current Super Eagles Squad To Become Stronger? by sol2galay: 1:36pm On Feb 18, 2013
onatisi: osaze he is needed to convert the numerous chances been created by the team ,and also to partner eminike in the attack

Osaze has never been a chance converter instead he is a waster of begging scoring chances...,he is just being over rated because he is a fine boy.

1 Like

Re: Who Should Replace Who In This Current Super Eagles Squad To Become Stronger? by yorke1: 1:37pm On Feb 18, 2013
Taye Taiwo and Joel ke? They should not even been seen anywhere near there.
Re: Who Should Replace Who In This Current Super Eagles Squad To Become Stronger? by gramci: 1:38pm On Feb 18, 2013
Why not let kechi pick his team

1 Like

Re: Who Should Replace Who In This Current Super Eagles Squad To Become Stronger? by Chanchit: 1:38pm On Feb 18, 2013
Joel Obi, Oduamadi, and someone to support Emenike upfront, Ideye too dey loose goal n Ikechukwu is confused. We have good 5 n 6 already, but we need to look for 2 n 3 should incase.

N if possible Enyeama should also follow Yobo xcuse us, so that Akpeyi guy would also have the chance to take over abeg them no dey catch goal, na wetin keeper see e go catch, make Akpeyi too answer hin papa name.
Re: Who Should Replace Who In This Current Super Eagles Squad To Become Stronger? by outrage: 1:39pm On Feb 18, 2013
[size=14pt]sani kaita
Yakubu[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Who Should Replace Who In This Current Super Eagles Squad To Become Stronger? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 18, 2013
sexy glow: Nsofor

error. Invalid data entered.

5 Likes

Re: Who Should Replace Who In This Current Super Eagles Squad To Become Stronger? by vicade(m): 1:40pm On Feb 18, 2013
Shola Ameobi

2 Likes

Re: Who Should Replace Who In This Current Super Eagles Squad To Become Stronger? by Ichiddy: 1:40pm On Feb 18, 2013
danny shittu,loooooooooool

1 Like

Re: Who Should Replace Who In This Current Super Eagles Squad To Become Stronger? by sexyglow(f): 1:42pm On Feb 18, 2013
mbatuku2:

error. Invalid data entered.
How?
Re: Who Should Replace Who In This Current Super Eagles Squad To Become Stronger? by NaLaugh: 1:42pm On Feb 18, 2013
Samuel Okwaraji

1 Like

Re: Who Should Replace Who In This Current Super Eagles Squad To Become Stronger? by DJDOLA(m): 1:43pm On Feb 18, 2013
I THINK OUR COACH KESHI NO BETA....SOMTIME PLAYER MAY PLAY GUD FOOTBALL IN IS CLUB BUT WHEN DEY COME AND PLAY IN THERE NATIONAL TEAM THEY MIGHT NOT PLAY WELL
Re: Who Should Replace Who In This Current Super Eagles Squad To Become Stronger? by bestower: 1:43pm On Feb 18, 2013
I think inclusion of sidney sam,ayila,haruna,martins,will really turns the super eagles into real contender for the world cup,bet it wit me we ll rule the world.
Re: Who Should Replace Who In This Current Super Eagles Squad To Become Stronger? by Ichiddy: 1:44pm On Feb 18, 2013
outrage: [size=14pt]sani kaita
Yakubu[/size]
are u a comedian?

2 Likes

Re: Who Should Replace Who In This Current Super Eagles Squad To Become Stronger? by Olalekan0(m): 1:44pm On Feb 18, 2013
Obafemi Martins is one player who has played for the champions of Italy,Germany,Russia,Newcastle of England and has scored an avalance of goals for all these clubs and the nigerian national team in addition to the fact that he's never had any run-ins with any of eagles' handlers. I wonder why he gets ignored by recent national team coaches,is it because he's a gentleman,respectful,belongs to no clique and has no clout?
Re: Who Should Replace Who In This Current Super Eagles Squad To Become Stronger? by Ichiddy: 1:45pm On Feb 18, 2013
Na Laugh: Samuel Okwaraji
mteeeeeeeew

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sarri Gives Loftus-cheek A Lifeline Ahead Of Bournemouth Clash / NFF Unveils Sunday Oliseh As Super Eagles Coach (First Photo) / Nairalanders!!! The Trashing Will Be Epic. Support The Nairaland Devils

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.