Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

The Most Common Ways Cheating Is Discovered.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Common Ways Cheating Is Discovered.. (18780 Views)

Ladies, 5 Reasons Why Cheating Is GOOD For Your Relationship / Why Women Cheating Is Worse Than Men / The 7 Most Common Lies Women Tell In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Common Ways Cheating Is Discovered.. by Ijeleigbo(m): 9:45pm On Feb 17, 2013
In this age of modern technology 'going through
mobile phone' has been cited as the most common
way cheating is discovered, according to a new
poll.

1. Went through mobile phone - 41 per cent

2. Went through social media account - 23 percent

3. Went through files on PC/laptop/tablet - 13 percent

4. Caught in the act (face to face) - 11 per cent

5. Told by friend - 5 per cent

6. Told by family member - 3 per cent

7. Confession - 2 per cent

8. Others - 2 per cent

So how did you discover your partner was
cheating? Any of this or the old ways of lipstick on
the collar? Scent of another woman's perfume, etc?

2 Likes

Re: The Most Common Ways Cheating Is Discovered.. by elo500: 11:30pm On Feb 17, 2013
Checking through ur partner's mobile phone everytime is the fastest way to get sick. So don't make it a habit simple!! Unless of course he's the one whose inbox. And sent items always reads "EMPTY". Den know he deletes everything as soon as they come in or go out.

10 Likes

Re: The Most Common Ways Cheating Is Discovered.. by Ijeleigbo(m): 11:48pm On Feb 17, 2013
elo500: Checking through ur partner's mobile phone everytime is the fastest way to get sick. So don't make it a habit simple!! Unless of course he's the one whose inbox. And sent items always reads "EMPTY". Den know he deletes everything as soon as they come in or go out.

grin Are you a learner?

5 Likes

Re: The Most Common Ways Cheating Is Discovered.. by oyinbogirl(f): 2:42am On Feb 20, 2013
Ijele-igbo:
poll.

8. Others - 2 per cent

Have you cheated or been cheated on? tell us
Re: The Most Common Ways Cheating Is Discovered.. by Mynd44: 6:02am On Feb 20, 2013
No point getting heart attack
Re: The Most Common Ways Cheating Is Discovered.. by obo389(m): 9:05am On Feb 20, 2013
cool
I pity u&ur techniques.
Xcpt if d guy wants to get caught.
Period!
Re: The Most Common Ways Cheating Is Discovered.. by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 20, 2013
Ok
Re: The Most Common Ways Cheating Is Discovered.. by Oahray: 11:12am On Feb 20, 2013
Some people go just give themselves heartache for nothing. Instead of trying to make it work, some peeps work their asses off looking for signs of cheating.

If they finally find one (real or imagined), what next?

8 Likes

Re: The Most Common Ways Cheating Is Discovered.. by Jerryjat(m): 11:12am On Feb 20, 2013
just passing....
Re: The Most Common Ways Cheating Is Discovered.. by MadCow1: 11:12am On Feb 20, 2013
angry
Re: The Most Common Ways Cheating Is Discovered.. by Joehakins(m): 11:15am On Feb 20, 2013
*Observinq* undecided
Re: The Most Common Ways Cheating Is Discovered.. by ejyko4aek(m): 11:17am On Feb 20, 2013
it's very hard to catch a lady on this issue
Re: The Most Common Ways Cheating Is Discovered.. by ndala(m): 11:17am On Feb 20, 2013
U guys has made me to remember my past with my ex cry cry

Mehn i was i learner then oo Bt not now undecided
Re: The Most Common Ways Cheating Is Discovered.. by LANRYUS(m): 11:18am On Feb 20, 2013
please try not to die young, it is not necessary to suspect/ monitor your partner
Re: The Most Common Ways Cheating Is Discovered.. by vin4ever(m): 11:20am On Feb 20, 2013
Hmmmm. I dont cheat and my partner also dont cheat on me. So all this technic na wash for my way!

2 Likes

Re: The Most Common Ways Cheating Is Discovered.. by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 20, 2013
Ijele-igbo:
poll.

8. Others - 2 per cent

did u just pull this statistics out of ur assss
Re: The Most Common Ways Cheating Is Discovered.. by Sweetblaze(f): 11:21am On Feb 20, 2013
Instead of lookin 4 signs of cheatin, y nt try nd make d relationship wrk because to me every1 cheats especially d guyz.

1 Like

Re: The Most Common Ways Cheating Is Discovered.. by maclatunji: 11:27am On Feb 20, 2013
People need to set their priorities. If you go into marriage with someone that has a long string of exes, what do you expect? A reserved and chaste individual? Old habits die hard.

6 Likes

Re: The Most Common Ways Cheating Is Discovered.. by Coldfeet(f): 11:32am On Feb 20, 2013
Before I got married the way I use to know if my Boyfriend has cheated on me is when I take his di:ck in my hand! grin a very old but secret method that always works! Don't ask how o!! Sometimes subconsciously I do it to my husband not that I suspect he's cheated on me o! (HE CAN'T ANYWAY) and he's never failed the test.

4 Likes

Re: The Most Common Ways Cheating Is Discovered.. by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 20, 2013
. I don't have a girlfriend,so this thread is no how related to me.Thanks for d info though.
#onTOtheNEXTthread
Re: The Most Common Ways Cheating Is Discovered.. by devour129: 11:34am On Feb 20, 2013
unless you have played your partner(or the ones before him)i see no reason why your partner cheating on you will bother you.if you are a good person ,God will give you a strong heart and other purpose in life to focus on.focus on your hubby(yes ),your kids,your job,your extended family,friends and yourself(yourself lastly because you cant be your self without these people) and believe me you wont have time to harbor those thoughts in your head.this also applies to the singles(maka ndi uta)

1 Like

Re: The Most Common Ways Cheating Is Discovered.. by ITbomb(m): 11:34am On Feb 20, 2013
What of me that she has my passwords to facebook , emails and some of my id on Nairaland
Re: The Most Common Ways Cheating Is Discovered.. by scobaba: 11:40am On Feb 20, 2013
vin4ever: Hmmmm. I dont cheat and my partner also dont cheat on me. So all this technic na wash for my way!

If I hear!
Re: The Most Common Ways Cheating Is Discovered.. by yoyothefirst(f): 11:42am On Feb 20, 2013
No need for discovery. Life goes on.....
Re: The Most Common Ways Cheating Is Discovered.. by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 20, 2013
Nah......I go through her pu.na.nny to search for traces of foreign meat.....

1 Like

Re: The Most Common Ways Cheating Is Discovered.. by Fklin(m): 11:47am On Feb 20, 2013
vin4ever: Hmmmm. I dont cheat and my partner also dont cheat on me. So all this technic na wash for my way!
....oga farabale, mk i show u nude gal now mk i see if u nogo cheat...na u ♡ pass
Re: The Most Common Ways Cheating Is Discovered.. by Orikinla(m): 11:51am On Feb 20, 2013
[size=18pt]Personally, I don't and won't do the following in relationship and marriage.

1. Go through her private phone.
2. Go through her private files without her showing them to me.
3. Go through her hand bag.
4. Spying on her.
5. Go through her social media pages.
6. Query her movements.
7. Listen to gossips on her.[/size]

In fact, the last one and she is still the only one that cheated on me for being sex starved (due to the long distance and long absence of the Koko. grin), was the one reporting guys disturbing her.

My present numero uno can testify that I don't and won't do all the seven things I listed above.
Why?
She has her life to live as much as I have mine. But we must not do anything that will threaten the life and well being of the other, because I don't joke with my security and hers.

A girlfriend returned yesterday and opensed her social media account and showed me everything and then asked me to show her mine.
Another girlfriend gave me access to her email account without me asking for it and I only checked her inbox on her behalf whenever she asked for it.
Another girlfriend just gave me the password to her only email account and we co-use it for our convenience. Yet, I don't read her mails.

Moreover A GIRL IS YOURS, BECAUSE SHE CHOOSES TO BE YOURS AND SHE CAN DECIDE OTHERWISE WHENEVER SHE WISHES AS LONG AS SHE INFORMS YOU.
YOU DON'T OWN HER, EVEN IF SHE OWES YOU.

10 Likes

Re: The Most Common Ways Cheating Is Discovered.. by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 20, 2013
Coldfeet: Before I got married the way I use to know if my Boyfriend has cheated on me is when I take his di:ck in my hand! grin a very old but secret method that always works! Don't ask how o!! Sometimes subconsciously I do it to my husband not that I suspect he's cheated on me o! (HE CAN'T ANYWAY) and he's never failed the test.
Were you a p0rn-artist?

3 Likes

Re: The Most Common Ways Cheating Is Discovered.. by 80million1: 11:56am On Feb 20, 2013
ok
Re: The Most Common Ways Cheating Is Discovered.. by vandarsar(m): 11:58am On Feb 20, 2013
this one works for me: send her a gift or flower to her office or home anonymously, then u wait on her to acknowledge receiving a gift from a stranger. If she does you have a faithful girl if she doesn't , then you know what you're in for.

OR, using an anonymous sim you could persistently send her nice messages, when she calls don't pick it, after a while she must either tells you or keep it away from you....... If she does tells you, then she's worried cause she doesn't have anyone else who could be sending such messages, if she doesn't, ummmmmmm , I rest ma case

11 Likes

Re: The Most Common Ways Cheating Is Discovered.. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 20, 2013
ITbomb: What of me that she has my passwords to facebook , emails and some of my id on Nairaland
Mugu
Re: The Most Common Ways Cheating Is Discovered.. by Fklin(m): 12:02pm On Feb 20, 2013
Loveangel: Were you a p0rn-artist?
...looooool, nigerians gt funny views Ooº°˚˚°ºº

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Signs You Are Ready For Marriage / Most Nigerian Girls Are Boring, I Mean Very Boring. / SHOULD I F**K HER? This Is Why Most Women Love Me [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.