Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,276 members, 7,780,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:01 PM

Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe (35949 Views)

Why Publishers Are Bitter With Charles Aigbe Of UBA / Charles Aigbe In Big Trouble At UBA / Sure Bet Kor, Uncertain Bet Ni. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by shopclue: 1:21am On Feb 18, 2013
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by jethro2: 1:32am On Feb 18, 2013
Hmnn. Oro kanti kanti . My people say and i quote "eni nwafa nwofo" meaning one looking for cheap things is binded to be scammed. For individuals that has in one way or the other transact bussiness with this OP, you also has the tendency to scam. She just happen to be faster than any one of you. If not that, what kind of bussiness transaction can a lady that is full of such vulgarity (from her write up), arrogance, self righteousness and venoms (disregard to those that want to save the little dignity she might have, if any) offer that will make you part with your hard earned money to do bussiness with her. @OP. If after you ve refind this peoples money and its confirmed, anyone that comes crying wolf to Nairaland again about you, I will personally lead the protest against. But please pity them as the big girl that you are, refund their money. (cant believe i can compose this)
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by bbfever(f): 1:35am On Feb 18, 2013
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by jethro2: 2:04am On Feb 18, 2013
@ bbfever. Truth they say is always bitter. But i do understand we have to do bargain plea with the poster just like our Nation robbers do in court. @ poster if that will make you refund their money and on time too, please disregard my earlier post
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by bbfever(f): 2:07am On Feb 18, 2013
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by jethro2: 2:23am On Feb 18, 2013
@ bb fever. Went through your other post. How come you have double user name? Why are you so aggresive on the other links? How much did the poster paid you to pull this stunt?
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by r231(m): 2:24am On Feb 18, 2013
jethro2: @ bb fever. Went through your other post. How come you have double user name? Why are you so aggresive on the other links? How much did the poster paid you to pull this stunt?

grin grin grin grin grin

now you get it
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by bbfever(f): 2:30am On Feb 18, 2013
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Nobody: 6:53am On Feb 18, 2013
Wunmi, I believe there α̩̩̩̩̥я̩̥̊є̲̣̣̣̥ lot of factors affecting d conclusion of your transaction with aigbe, I will plead with you to try and put this behind you by returning his money or conclude dis transaction before this issue gets out of control. All this your narration won't yield any good result. Your name and reputation is more important.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by justwise(m): 9:18am On Feb 18, 2013
bbfever is the same person as damogulxx, 4everGod1's,4evergod2, 4everGod, 4evergod3, babaGod1,damogu, 4everGod1

This fraudster has 8 IDs and counting.

1 Like

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by bbfever(f): 9:30am On Feb 18, 2013
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by justwise(m): 9:35am On Feb 18, 2013
bbfever:

This is old news. Check the other thread i already listed all my ids on there. sorry to burst your bubble and ruin your eureka moment. grin

Lets derail this because its just an avenue to tell more lies.

You use more than 8 IDs to carry out your dubious activities in the naialand, working with this bogus woman to defraud people of their hard-earned money.

Why not ask your MADAM to pay up?
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by r231(m): 9:37am On Feb 18, 2013
bbfever:

This is old news. Check the other thread i already listed all my ids on there. sorry to burst your bubble and ruin your eureka moment. grin

What do you use them for undecided
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by bbfever(f): 9:38am On Feb 18, 2013
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by justwise(m): 10:03am On Feb 18, 2013
bbfever:

TAKE YOUR TIME AND COPY EACH ID I OWN AND RUN A SEARCH ON NL AND YOU WILL SEE THAT ALL IDS WERE USED TO ADVERTISE PROPERTIES (WHICH IS MY BUSINESS). I KEPT GETTING BANNED BY LAWYER IN THE PROPERTY FORUM FOR EXCESSIVE POSTS HENCE MY NEED FOR MORE IDS BECAUSE LIFE MUST GO ON.

He is banning those IDs to stop your activities, i wish your MADAM's numerous IDs were banned long ago, she wouldn't have scammed a lot of people as she did.

I feel sorry for people who deal with individuals like you because there is nothing believable about you and shopclu, she has being in this scamming business for ages now, year after year people come here to report her, she goes underground for a while then re-appeared again to steal from people and go on the run again
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by bbfever(f): 10:08am On Feb 18, 2013
justwise:

He is banning those IDs to stop your activities, i wish your MADAM's numerous IDs were banned long ago, she wouldn't have scammed a lot of people as she did.

I feel sorry for people who deal with individuals like you because there is nothing believable about you and shopclu, she has being in this scamming business for ages now, year after year people come here to report her, she goes underground for a while then re-appeared again to steal from people and go on the run again

GOODLUCK!

MAKES ME WONDER WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF MEN WERE GOD! MTCHEEW
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by OAM4J: 10:23am On Feb 18, 2013
@ Shopclue,

All these your wanting to fight dirty with others and divert the attention from the real issue will not work. I am sure you are not the 1st neither will be the last to get love advances either as a joke or for real, and posting links/posts of people from another site on matters we have no details, in other to tarnish another here is just like saying "Yes am a thief, but there are other thieves too". All thieves and criminals do that thinking others are fools.

Now the issue on the ground is not about who toasted you or who didnt or your past love affairs with Nairalanders, neither is it about other thieves; real or imaginary, the issue is about you Wunmi Allen refunding the money you collected from another Nairalender through your dubious activities here.

If aieromon had not cry out and his thread making front page here, am sure you wont be here talking about all these. It is not aieromon fault you were unable to deliver on time, he has every right to cry out as a customer and not believe your stories when you failed to deliver on time.

All these bragging and diversionary tactics does not change the FACT that you didnt deliver the goods when you should and you are yet to refund his money after many months.

Now it is no longer that his money is in a Nigerian bank, or that you have no one to trust (including your engineer/family) to draw it out, or that he has to wait for you to get to Nigeria, but you have used his money to buy a car and he should now wait for you to sell the car before he can have his money.

You are indeed a terrible scammer! Soon you start preaching God this and God that... Just pay up!

BTW, so you were expecting him to buy you free lunch or toast you when he is the customer and you are the seller collecting money from him? You truly have shown you get 'longthroat'

7 Likes

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by temidre1: 10:37am On Feb 18, 2013
WUNMI ALLEN? Ole ni e!!! Agbaya!!! Olojukokuro!!! Omo o le!! Ki lo de? Over how much If I get u! At your age?! O ga gan ni o!
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by justwise(m): 10:41am On Feb 18, 2013
bbfever:

GOODLUCK!

MAKES ME WONDER WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF MEN WERE GOD! MTCHEEW

Don't worry, i will make sure that all your posts in property section will be accompanied by warning to anybody who is naive enough to deal with you. Get another ID and phone number...lets see how it goes.

2 Likes

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by eleven(m): 11:22am On Feb 18, 2013
OAM4J: @ Shopclue,

All these your wanting to fight dirty with others and divert the attention from the real issue will not work. I am sure you are not the 1st neither will be the last to get love advances either as a joke or for real, and posting links/posts of people from another site on matters we have no details, in other to tarnish another here is just like saying "Yes am a thief, but there are other thieves too". All thieves and criminals do that thinking others are fools.

Now the issue on the ground is not about who toasted you or who didnt or your past love affairs with Nairalanders, neither is it about other thieves; real or imaginary, the issue is about you Wunmi Allen refunding the money you collected from another Nairalender through your dubious activities here.

If aieromon had not cry out and his thread making front page here, am sure you wont be here talking about all these. It is not aieromon fault you were unable to deliver on time, he has every right to cry out as a customer and not believe your stories when you failed to deliver on time.

All these bragging and diversionary tactics does not change the FACT that you didnt deliver the goods when you should and you are yet to refund his money after many months.

Now it is no longer that his money is in a Nigerian bank, or that you have no one to trust (including your engineer/family) to draw it out, or that he has to wait for you to get to Nigeria, but you have used his money to buy a car and he should now wait for you to sell the car before he can have his money.

You are indeed a terrible scammer! Soon you start preaching God this and God that... Just pay up!

BTW, so you were expecting him to buy you free lunch or toast you when he is the customer and you are the seller collecting money from him? You truly have shown you get 'longthroat'

This is the most sensible analysis I have read so far. You just spoke my mind.

Her diversionary tactics wouldn't work this time. Like I mentioned in the other thread, she is foolish, extremely foolish to think she can fool all the people all the time with this her outdated old school tricks.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 18, 2013
shopclue: AIGBE,

SORRY YOU GOT CAUGHT UP,

I CAN'T GET ANY MONEY FROM HERE AND AM IN U.S NOW. I TRIED TO SAY THIS SO MANY TIMES BUT THERE ARE SO MANY PEOPLE TALKING AT THE SAME TIME ALL I COULD DO WAS WATCH ALL OF THIS FROM AFAR TO KEEP MY SANITY.

I HAVE A HONDA ODESSEY SHIPPED TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR MONEY IT SAILED ON THE 12TH BY GRIMALDI. NOV 2013, LAST YEAR WHEN I CALLED INSPIRED, IT WAS THE ISSUE OF HELPING ME SELL A CAR TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR MONEY THAT THE DISCUSSION WAS FOR, HE ASKED ME TO SEND HIM DOCK RECEIPTS AND DETAILS SO HE CAN HAVE SOMEBODY PICK IT UP. BUT OF COURSE THAT WAS JUST ANOTHER MERRY GO ROUND. BUT THAT'S OK, I SHIPPED IT MYSELF.

ENGINEER SAME GUY YOU SEND MONEY TO HIS ACCOUNT IS WAITING TO CLEAR THE CAR AND GET CASH TO TAKE CARE OF YOU.

THE ACCOUNT THAT WAS OPENED WAS OVERLY PROTECTED CAUSE I OPENED IT FOR THE GROUP, BANK WON'T RELEASE A DIME FROM IT WITHOUT THE SEAL.

YOU HAVE ENGINEER'S NUMBER AM SURE AND HE HAS YOURS.

A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE PRAYING WITH ME TO GET OVER YOUR TRANSACTION AND REST.

YOUR MONEY IS ON ITS WAY TO LAGOS.

This should settle it all, I want to believe.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by bbfever(f): 11:46am On Feb 18, 2013
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by justwise(m): 11:55am On Feb 18, 2013
bbfever:

@CHIPMONKEY THANK YOU. OTHER PEOPLE ARE STILL THROWING TANTRUMS WHEN OBJECTIVE PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO GET RESULTS. THANKS FOR OBSERVING WHAT THE ACCUSED WROTE AFTER GENTLE PERSUASION WAS USED AND NOT CONDESCENDING REMARKS.

Stop talking nonsense and pay up, nobody is interested in your rants, go offline, get the money and pay you simple!

1 Like

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by bbfever(f): 11:57am On Feb 18, 2013
justwise:

Stop talking nonsense and pay up, nobody is interested in your rants, go offline, get the money and pay you simple!

**SEEN**
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Skywalker5(m): 12:04pm On Feb 18, 2013
bbfever:

TAKE YOUR TIME AND COPY EACH ID I OWN AND RUN A SEARCH ON NL AND YOU WILL SEE THAT ALL IDS WERE USED TO ADVERTISE PROPERTIES (WHICH IS MY BUSINESS). I KEPT GETTING BANNED BY LAWYER IN THE PROPERTY FORUM FOR EXCESSIVE POSTS HENCE MY NEED FOR MORE IDS BECAUSE LIFE MUST GO ON.

So you never catch Maga? Eeya sorry oo. Learn from omowunmi Allen. grin grin

No, sorry you cant learn from her. she will be going to jail soon. grin grin
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by justwise(m): 12:11pm On Feb 18, 2013
bbfever:

**SEEN**

Stop ranting? You will keep seeing my comments after your posts/threads from today.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by biolabee(m): 12:14pm On Feb 18, 2013
chipmunkey how can that post from shopclue settle it
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by lomzy1(m): 1:08pm On Feb 18, 2013
I wonder why she wrote the title in"yoruba".. U are a disgrace to yoruba race and women entirely. Arrogant and self centered.. There's no way u can defend yourself, u av been tagged as a confirmed scammer. Refund aigbe's money and go tell ur fairy tales to d FBI.

1 Like

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by jethro2: 2:27pm On Feb 18, 2013
@ bbfever. You keep sounding like a desperate man that has an hidden secret rather than a peace maker. Must you abuse everyone that is against the poster and befriend everyone that is in support? Your defense reeks of desperation.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by debosky(m): 2:31pm On Feb 18, 2013
Almost the entire thread is dedicated to castigating alleged love advances or guys with ulterior motives. I wonder whether the OP is some Agbani Darego copy that everyone wants to get in her pants. undecided

That's an aside - the simple case here is that you should pay up Aigbe's money. Simple!

Aigbe didn't beg you to offer 150 to $1, neither did he insist on you doing the transaction at only $11 gain per ipad. No one forced you to do all this convoluted paying money into other people's accounts and the money allegedly getting stuck, or failing to get your currency exchange sorted out, or getting money paid into a closed account. Aigbe didn't cause any of that.

Take responsibility for your own failures and stop looking for sympathy by bringing in unrelated stories. As an experienced businesswoman, you should manage things better and more transparently. Exhibiting arrogance of this sort is reprehensible - if you owe someone money, you simply pay up, you don't say 'you have to wait'.

It's been nearly a year since this transaction started, and we are still discussing - that is unacceptable regardless of how we look at it.

Pay up - after that you can come back and explain what went wrong.

4 Likes

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by justwise(m): 3:03pm On Feb 18, 2013
debosky: Almost the entire thread is dedicated to castigating alleged love advances or guys with ulterior motives. I wonder whether the OP is some Agbani Darego copy that everyone wants to get in her pants. undecided

That's an aside - the simple case here is that you should pay up Aigbe's money. Simple!

Aigbe didn't beg you to offer 150 to $1, neither did he insist on you doing the transaction at only $11 gain per ipad. No one forced you to do all this convoluted paying money into other people's accounts and the money allegedly getting stuck, or failing to get your currency exchange sorted out, or getting money paid into a closed account. Aigbe didn't cause any of that.

Take responsibility for your own failures and stop looking for sympathy by bringing in unrelated stories. As an experienced businesswoman, you should manage things better and more transparently. Exhibiting arrogance of this sort is reprehensible - if you owe someone money, you simply pay up, you don't say 'you have to wait'.

It's been nearly a year since this transaction started, and we are still discussing - that is unacceptable regardless of how we look at it.

Pay up - after that you can come back and explain what went wrong.

100 likes
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Rooneyboy(m): 3:21pm On Feb 18, 2013
kollysnipe: Wunmi, I believe there α̩̩̩̩̥я̩̥̊є̲̣̣̣̥ lot of factors affecting d conclusion of your transaction with aigbe, I will plead with you to try and put this behind you by returning his money or conclude dis transaction before this issue gets out of control. All this your narration won't yield any good result. Your name and reputation is more important.

what name and reputation does a scammer have to protect

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

Femi Otedola Dances With His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi (Video) / Igho Sanomi Named In Alison-Madueke & Kola Aluko's $1.7bn Fraud / Nigerian Breweries Increases Price Of Products For The Second Time In Two Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.