Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe - Business (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe (36156 Views)

Why Publishers Are Bitter With Charles Aigbe Of UBA / Charles Aigbe In Big Trouble At UBA / Sure Bet Kor, Uncertain Bet Ni. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by FXKing2012(m): 11:57pm On Apr 07, 2013
It's 4mins to D-day
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by FXKing2012(m): 12:01am On Apr 08, 2013
It's April 8.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by FXKing2012(m): 10:33am On Apr 08, 2013
@Aigbe, please come forward to update us on the status of things. Has the money been transferred to you? Have you seen the car? Is there another arrangement made with shopclue? Please let's know where things stand between you and shopclue because I'm fully loaded and ready to go.

I've created the websites with Wunmi Allen and her accomplices' details, and I'm fully ready to launch my deadliest e-missile yet. She and the likes of foreverGod1/bbfever/damogul and tpia@ are going to see their pictures and details all over google and other search engines once I launch. So, please, update us before I let loose.

1 Like

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by coogar: 12:53pm On Apr 08, 2013
wonlasewonimi:
You are actually toying with Prison sentence if you do that.

prison sentence?
are you kidding me? prison sentence for exposing a fraud? where in your constitution is it written exposing a fraud bags a custodial sentence?

3 Likes

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by wonlasewonimi: 12:59pm On Apr 08, 2013
coogar:

prison sentence?
are you kidding me? prison sentence for exposing a fraud? where in your constitution is it written exposing a fraud bags a custodial sentence?

Uploading innocent people's pictures on some website as scammers is not tantamount to defamation of character?

2 Likes

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by coogar: 1:10pm On Apr 08, 2013
wonlasewonimi:
Ahn ahn ask him to include it nah...He would train inmates in Alagbon how to trade forex.

lies.....
you won't do nada about it - you would probably change usernames and come back. alagbon ko, kirikiri ni.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by wonlasewonimi: 1:14pm On Apr 08, 2013
coogar:

lies.....
you won't do nada about it - you would probably change usernames and come back. alagbon ko, kirikiri ni.

Sebi he is your boy. Instruct him to look for my picture online, upload it to his website and tag me a scammer.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by coogar: 1:15pm On Apr 08, 2013
wonlasewonimi:

Sebi he is your boy. Instruct him to look for my picture online, upload it to his website and tag me a scammer.

supply us the picture and your real details. i would personally put it on the website, send your police after me.....
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by FXKing2012(m): 1:15pm On Apr 08, 2013
wonlasewonimi:

Ahn ahn ask him to include it nah...He would train inmates in Alagbon how to trade forex.
Watch what trash you spill please, I dont take kindly to threats. Such gibberish could make you see yourself assessing your pictures here.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by wonlasewonimi: 3:28pm On Apr 08, 2013
Odunnu:
grin grin
Do you have a picture album of all NLndrs? Is mine in it?

You dey mind am...all na hot air.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Odunnu: 8:11pm On Apr 08, 2013
wonlasewonimi:

You dey mind am...all na hot air.
Steamy hot for that matter. grin
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 08, 2013
What's all this talk about nudey pics of Odunnu?
Somebody berra post it fast! undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply)

What Was Your Initial Seed Capital? / MUST READ : Why Gtbank Latest 737 Simple Mobile Banking Is A Beautiful Nonsense / 7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.