Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha (12723 Views)

Obiano Attracts $520m (N86bn) Investment To Anambra In One Week / No Bank Robbery In Anambra In The Last 4 Years -- Peter Obi / State Peer Review Mechanism: Anambra In Focus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 18, 2013

Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo State has said the All Progressive Congress will win the polls in Anambra State next year and the South-East in 2015 general elections.

The governor spoke through his Special Assistant on Media (Print), Mr. Ebere Uzoukwa, after a meeting with his political associates on Saturday.

Uzoukwa, who described Okorocha as the beautiful bride in the APC merger said, “He remains a brand well respected by the Igbo owing to his uncommon leadership qualities, and as such APC will definitely win Anambra in 2014 and other South-East states in 2015.”

According to him, Okorocha, who is coordinating the APC activities in the South-East, has started putting the necessary structures on the ground toward strengthening the party for victory in the forthcoming elections in the zone.

On the controversy surrounding the All Progressives Grand Alliance’s involvement in the merger, Uzoukwa said, “The real APGA people, otherwise known as APGA-APGA, are part of the merger, while the APGA-PDP led by our brother, the Anambra State governor, Peter Obi, will join later.”

He added, “We really understand his (Obi) predicament and as an appointee of President Goodluck Jonathan, you do not expect him to declare open support to whatever move that is targeted at sacking the People’s Democratic Party. However, the spirit of Governor Obi is with us in APC and at the appropriate time, his body, which is presently with the PDP, will definitely join the spirit in APC.”

Okorocha’s associates at the meeting, in a unanimous vote, endorsed the governor’s involvement in the merger, describing the move as “visionary, timely and an important step towards dislodging the PDP and making APC a household name in Imo State and the South-East”.
Source

3 Likes

Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by sEyi6: 9:20am On Feb 18, 2013
Thought APGA has been merged with APC, which makes Anambra an APC state. "what's APC will win Anambra 2014"? Except obi is not part of the merger...

Then we have two APGA.... Interesting

1 Like

Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by malignant1: 9:31am On Feb 18, 2013
He's right. I think he had the person of Ngige in mind when he made that statement

6 Likes

Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by ektbear: 9:37am On Feb 18, 2013

On the controversy surrounding the All Progressives Grand Alliance’s involvement in the merger, Uzoukwa said, “The real APGA people, otherwise known as APGA-APGA, are part of the merger, while the APGA-PDP led by our brother, the Anambra State governor, Peter Obi, will join later.”

lool

1 Like

Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by ektbear: 9:38am On Feb 18, 2013
man so this APC merger means that Eko Ile must become an Okorocha fan, no? grin cheesy grin

8 Likes

Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by Clerverly: 9:42am On Feb 18, 2013
“We really understand his (Obi) predicament and as an appointee of President Goodluck Jonathan, you do not expect him to declare open support to whatever move that is targeted at sacking the People’s Democratic Party. However, the spirit of Governor Obi is with us in APC and at the appropriate time, his body, which is presently with the PDP, will definitely join the spirit in APC.”

These lines got me cracking grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by jmaine: 9:44am On Feb 18, 2013
ekt_bear: man so this APC merger means that Eko Ile must become an Okorocha fan, no? grin cheesy grin

Such is the irony of life

Time changes everything cheesy

1 Like

Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 10:01am On Feb 18, 2013
Okorocha as much as i respect your leadership, don't start doing deals on top our head with Yoruba and Aboki-bokoharam. We have suffered enough.

A word is enough for the wise.

6 Likes

Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by MadCow1: 10:04am On Feb 18, 2013
we shall see
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by edogirl2: 10:07am On Feb 18, 2013
"APGA-APGA" and "APGA-PDP"

Things don fall apart

2 Likes

Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by seunfly: 10:08am On Feb 18, 2013
It is not only anambra that they will win, i think they will win many state in the next election if they can put their axe together and present the best candidate like Ingige/dora in anambra, ogboru/keyamo in delta, ben maray bruce in bayelsa, marwa in admawa pat utomi etc. PDP will have to step up their game to avoid masive casualty.

2 Likes

Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by sirugos(m): 10:13am On Feb 18, 2013
No need to conclude. Nigeria politics is full of surprise. Let's keep watching. Only time will tell
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by gagapraiz(m): 10:13am On Feb 18, 2013
I am with you Mr Governor. I see the final burial of Papa Decieve Pikin(PDP). Long live Owelle Rochas. Long live APC.

4 Likes

Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 10:13am On Feb 18, 2013
edo.girl:
"APGA-APGA" and "APGA-PDP"

Things don fall apart
Welcome to the Politics of coalition, its the in thing.
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by MadCow1: 10:14am On Feb 18, 2013
eGuerrilla: Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo State has said the All Progressive Congress will win the polls in Anambra State next year and the South-East in 2015 general elections.

The governor spoke through his Special Assistant on Media (Print), Mr. Ebere Uzoukwa, after a meeting with his political associates on Saturday.

Uzoukwa, who [size=18pt]described Okorocha as the beautiful bride in the APC merger said, “He remains a brand well respected by the Igbo owing to his uncommon leadership qualities, and as such APC will definitely win Anambra in 2014 and other South-East states in 2015.”[/size]

According to him, Okorocha, who is coordinating the APC activities in the South-East, has started putting the necessary structures on the ground toward strengthening the party for victory in the forthcoming elections in the zone.

He added, [size=16pt]“We really understand his (Obi) predicament and as an appointee of President Goodluck Jonathan, you do not expect him to declare open support to whatever move that is targeted at sacking the People’s Democratic Party. However, the spirit of Governor Obi is with us in APC and at the appropriate time, his body, which is presently with the PDP, will definitely join the spirit in APC.”[/size]

Okorocha’s associates at the meeting, in a unanimous vote, endorsed the governor’s involvement in the merger, describing the move as “visionary, timely and an important step towards dislodging the PDP and making APC a household name in Imo State and the South-East”.

Source

Shey now that Ndi Imo State and their A`ss-clown of a Governor is busy disrespecting our Governor on the Pages of Magazines and Newspapers, nobody is seeing a problem here!!

Should Nri Priest and Chino come into this thread and open fire on Imo State people, nobody should talk o!!

1 Like

Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 18, 2013
ekt_bear: man so this APC merger means that Eko Ile must become an Okorocha fan, no? grin cheesy grin
she has no choice.

2 Likes

Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by Chuksaluta(m): 10:17am On Feb 18, 2013
See rochas that just joined APGA yesterday talking. Peter Obi is looking for a Federal appointment and might give his support to pdp in the coming gubernatorial election in Anambra.
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by motif8(m): 10:20am On Feb 18, 2013
sorry rochas, those who deligently work with GEJ never loose ask Mimiko. so think of another state, as for anambra it is not possible except if Obi want to dash it out himself. He need only one order by GEJ to IGP and Jega and the order is I want free and fair election.

1 Like

Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 18, 2013
Mad Cow:

Shey now that Ndi Imo State and their A`ss-clown of a Governor is busy disrespecting our Governor on the Pages of Magazines and Newspapers, nobody is seeing a problem here!!

Should Nri Priest and Chino come into this thread and open fire on Imo State people, nobody should talk o!!

abeg go siddon! you and all the Anambra Supremacists on this forum including your sellout of a governor should all go to hell! By the time Jonathan looses the presidential primaries come 2015,Peter Obi will be left to lick his wounds. angry

5 Likes

Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by okosodo: 10:25am On Feb 18, 2013
Some people might be doing well, but may have the wrong ideologies. Ibos should not follow okorocha as he may lead them the same way azikiwe did............ To slavery

2 Likes

Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by seunfly: 10:27am On Feb 18, 2013
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by vanstanzy(m): 10:29am On Feb 18, 2013
Mention ur own Imo State by name, lets know where ur allegiance lies. U people have succeeded in tearing Gov'nor Obi

apart. See dilemma! undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by MadCow1: 10:30am On Feb 18, 2013
berem: abeg go siddon! you and all the Anambra Supremacists on this forum including your sellout of a governor should all go to hell! By the time Jonathan looses the presidential primaries come 2015,Peter Obi will be left to lick his wounds. angry

Berem!

I see you o!!!!!!

I am watching you.... angry
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by Abagworo(m): 10:31am On Feb 18, 2013
I'm sure Anambrians will fight like Imolites in 2014 to defend their votes. I'm still skeptical about Abia but APC will go places in 2015 if they remain united.

2 Likes

Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 18, 2013

And Geeez. And Bluetooth. And Seanet 01.

2 Likes

Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by seunfly: 10:36am On Feb 18, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe: Okorocha as much as i respect your leadership, don't start doing deals on top our head with Yoruba and Aboki-bokoharam. We have suffered enough.

A word is enough for the wise.
Rochas Okorocha has always being dealing with the Abokis and the yorubas right 4rm 1999, he understand that to reach certain hieght in Nigerian politics u have to see beyond ur shore. Jonathan deal with Obj(yoruba) and some abokis to get there. Rochas only came back to igbo folks to reintroduced himself which is the normal things to do.

1 Like

Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by hollypagan: 10:37am On Feb 18, 2013
i dnt want northerns to rule nigeria again thats all

2 Likes

Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by Abagworo(m): 10:39am On Feb 18, 2013
holly-pagan:

Why?

1 Like

Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by slimghost(m): 10:40am On Feb 18, 2013
berem: abeg go siddon! you and all the Anambra Supremacists on this forum including your sellout of a governor should all go to hell! By the time Jonathan looses the presidential primaries come 2015,Peter Obi will be left to lick his wounds. angry

You sound so frustrated! you and your kind are the real sell outs. We are waiting for you and your OPC come 2015!
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by shamson: 10:41am On Feb 18, 2013
holly-pagan:

In your wildest dream.An highly intellectual Igbo man knows is impossible
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by vanstanzy(m): 10:41am On Feb 18, 2013
holly-pagan:

Gbam!!! Tell them o. I no wan return to Nigerias stone-age o.

1 Like

Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by slimghost(m): 10:43am On Feb 18, 2013
Abagworo: I'm sure Anambrians will fight like Imolites in 2014 to defend their votes. I'm still skeptical about Abia but APC will go places in 2015 if they remain united.

Forget what you read on Nairaland. Am from Anambra and ii can tell you that its almost impossible to wrestle power away from Peter Obi. Dude has outstanding grass-root support.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Daughter Repeated Class, Graduated With Only A Pass At Law School / Igbo Will Field Presidential Candidate In 2015 -APGA National Chairman / Okonjo-iweala Slams Punch Newspaper Over ‘malicious, Defamatory’ Editorial!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.