Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Four (4) Reasons Why I Like Nollywood - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Four (4) Reasons Why I Like Nollywood (611 Views)

Why I Dont Like Nollywood Movies / One Major Reason Why I Like Nollywood Films / Seems Like Nollywood Films Are Improving (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Four (4) Reasons Why I Like Nollywood by WizPrince1(m): 10:14am On Feb 18, 2013
The Reasons Why I Like Nollywood...

1. Their Grammatical Expression/usage
2. They Gives Facts About Life
3. They Educate
4. They Pass Message to the Government
5. They have Changed the system that parents would be the one to chose a wife/husband for you (But why would parents do this).

What Do You Think?
You Have Another Reason? Tweet @Princewill86 or Share It Here!
Re: Four (4) Reasons Why I Like Nollywood by acadasol: 7:41pm On Feb 18, 2013
They don't have all these qualities you stated here.
Re: Four (4) Reasons Why I Like Nollywood by WizPrince1(m): 8:10pm On Feb 19, 2013
acadasol: They don't have all these qualities you stated here.
Why did say that?
Re: Four (4) Reasons Why I Like Nollywood by nellaluv(f): 6:35pm On Feb 20, 2013
You lie. I won't follow you on twirra jor tongue
Re: Four (4) Reasons Why I Like Nollywood by Listen2Reason: 2:09am On Feb 24, 2013
I like to watch them because the industry and artists are growing at a rapid pace. Makes it interesting to me. I also like to experience different cultures and watching the films gives me a new way to experience Nigerian culture.
Re: Four (4) Reasons Why I Like Nollywood by rouleaux: 8:03am On Feb 24, 2013
What is educative about Nollywood movies?.
Re: Four (4) Reasons Why I Like Nollywood by Originalsly: 11:28am On Feb 24, 2013
rouleaux: What is educative about Nollywood movies?.
1. They give an insight of life in various parts of Nigeria. 2. They show how in the Nigerian society money determines everything...power, status, level of education, respect and opportunities. 3. They depict the popular beliefs and practices and 4. to me most importantly, they serve as a connection to those in the diaspora who lost their African culture as a result of slavery.

1 Like

Re: Four (4) Reasons Why I Like Nollywood by VillageBoi(m): 12:18pm On Feb 24, 2013
Originalsly: 1. They give an insight of life in various parts of Nigeria. 2. They show how in the Nigerian society money determines everything...power, status, level of education, respect and opportunities. 3. They depict the popular beliefs and practices and 4. to me most importantly, they serve as a connection to those in the diaspora who lost their African culture as a result of slavery.

Well said! Thumbs up.

(1) (Reply)

Movie Editing Secrets For Directors / ................. / "Orun D' Opa" Screening at LTV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.