Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,511 members, 7,801,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Waje Flaunts Hot Figure In Hot Dress- See Photo - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Waje Flaunts Hot Figure In Hot Dress- See Photo (2653 Views)

Beautiful Singer Waje Celebrates Her Easter With Astonishing Pictures / Sharon Ojong Shows Full Cleavage In Hot Dress At Dbanj's 10th Anniversa / Tiwa Savage & Waje Without Make-up (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Waje Flaunts Hot Figure In Hot Dress- See Photo by chachacorner: 11:38am On Feb 18, 2013
http://chachacorner.com/waje-flaunts-hot-figure-in-hot-dress-see-photo/

I thought people were complaining that she has added weight.. I don’t see excess flesh here o.. But if it was true, then its either, she’s blessed with a body that loses fat easily or she’s just blessed! Either way, she looks fab, doesn’t she?

Re: Waje Flaunts Hot Figure In Hot Dress- See Photo by azeeza(f): 12:34pm On Feb 18, 2013
chachacorner: http://chachacorner.com/waje-flaunts-hot-figure-in-hot-dress-see-photo/
t
I thought people were complaining that she has added weight.. I don’t see excess flesh here o.. But if it was true, then its either, she’s blessed with a body that loses fat easily or she’s just blessed! Either way, she looks fab, doesn’t she?

No she is not. she need to work on her belly to reduce more fat and her feet is ugly................
Re: Waje Flaunts Hot Figure In Hot Dress- See Photo by emilyone(f): 12:37pm On Feb 18, 2013
for a woman that has giving birth , the tummy is just ok.
Re: Waje Flaunts Hot Figure In Hot Dress- See Photo by tjskii(f): 3:26pm On Feb 18, 2013
^^ehen who talk say waje don born,I no believe am o,those shoes are darned ugly by d way,and no she aint hot,sinc she knows she has such a bulge ,y put on such a form fitting dress,tis just tacky
Re: Waje Flaunts Hot Figure In Hot Dress- See Photo by karie1(f): 8:26am On Feb 19, 2013
the pix is just not it.
dont like the choice of dress,
see her breast falling in the pix nau, the bra was definately not firm
Re: Waje Flaunts Hot Figure In Hot Dress- See Photo by aijaydiva(f): 10:46am On Feb 20, 2013
tjskii: ^^ehen who talk say waje don born,I no believe am o,those shoes are darned ugly by d way,and no she aint hot,sinc she knows she has such a bulge ,y put on such a form fitting dress,tis just tacky
waje has been a single mother even b4 she became popular.... U can do the research urself

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Boubou Dress Styles - Classy Boubou Gown Styles For Ladies 2020 / Made In Nigeria Shoes... / Simple But Unique Wedding Guest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.