Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,934 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

The Desperation Of APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Desperation Of APC (3432 Views)

In Biafra I See The Desperation Of Young Men Who Are Not Willing To Give Up, / The Desperation Of The PDP In Lagos / Reno Omokri:Mandela & the Desperation of the Nigerian Opposition Linked Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Desperation Of APC by MrGlobe(m): 12:33pm On Feb 18, 2013
Am sick of APC abi OPC dragging the South East into thier mess. Is it by force? Why would a party try to force another party into their mess through propaganda (the same way they have hoodwinked gullible Nigerians through their media to believe a fraudulent fashola who can't defend his spending of N40/month allocation is performing)
For the records Rochas is a selfish clown and does not represent igbos, we can't even guarantee if he would get a second term. He is speaking for himself period.
We can't join opc because of the two founding tribal warlords (apologies bode george). Buhari is boko haram and they have killed enough igbos. Tinubu is a fraudster bent on sucking whatever oil obasanjo left behind.
Again these charlatans are positioning an Hausa/Yoruba (Muslim/muslim) presidency and they want us to support them cheesy cheesy cheesy we are better off with Jonathan.
Please APGA has disassociated itself from APC, it is understandable Rochas has decamped from the party. Please APC and supporters should accept this in good faith. Stop (in a act of desperation) supporting Rochas's illegal APGA or it may be a pointer that OPC will not respect rule of law, IF they get office. Am afraid

(to be continued)

4 Likes

Re: The Desperation Of APC by MrGlobe(m): 12:36pm On Feb 18, 2013
APC is not welcome in
Ebonyi, Anambra, Enugu, Abia (trust theordore orji cheesy ), Rivers, Akwa Ibom (Akpabio lol), Cross River, Bayelsa, Delta and the entire middle belt and Christian hausas.

5 Likes

Re: The Desperation Of APC by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 18, 2013
Moderators please move this thread to the sports section.Thank you. grin

4 Likes

Re: The Desperation Of APC by takedat(m): 12:59pm On Feb 18, 2013
grin Are you now the mouthpiece of Ndigbo or APGA? If APGA as a political party dissociate itself from the merger, APC cannot forcefully drag them into it, even if it is their wish to do so! Whining for now amounts to nought as it is not yet time for elections, and ease off on your obsession with other tribes!
Re: The Desperation Of APC by alkadriyar(m): 2:16pm On Feb 18, 2013
@ OP, This is not "desperation of APC" it is the desperation of Nigerians.
Re: The Desperation Of APC by Geomac: 2:27pm On Feb 18, 2013
Mr. Globe:
APC is not welcome in
Ebonyi, Anambra, Enugu, Abia (trust theordore orji cheesy ), Rivers, Akwa Ibom (Akpabio lol), Cross River, Bayelsa, Delta and the entire middle belt and Christian hausas.

See this moronn speaking for the Middle Belt. You must be on a cheap drug for including Middle Belt in your useless list.

1 Like

Re: The Desperation Of APC by MrGlobe(m): 2:35pm On Feb 18, 2013
Geomac:

See this moronn speaking for the Middle Belt. You must be on a cheap drug for including Middle Belt in your useless list.
Then why do they want to kill Benue governor? Fool
https://www.nairaland.com/1135761/boko-haram-plans-attack-me

Are you even from the middle belt?
Re: The Desperation Of APC by Geomac: 4:09pm On Feb 18, 2013
Mr. Globe:

Then why do they want to kill Benue governor? Fool
https://www.nairaland.com/1135761/boko-haram-plans-attack-me

Are you even from the middle belt?

Benue State is the only State in the Middle Belt,right?
Re: The Desperation Of APC by 9jaIhail(m): 4:20pm On Feb 18, 2013
berem: Moderators please move this thread to the sports section.Thank you. grin

Does it mean that any thread/post that does not support APC should be move to sports section? I still don't get what is shaking most of you about this APC who did not give a danm about igbos during their consultation time. I pray and hope most of you don't latter regret your actions. Mind you i am not totally against them but as long as igbos was not recognized during the time of their consultation,whatever any igbo is doing there he/she will end up been nothing but a boy boy or yes member to Tinumbu and his cohort.

5 Likes

Re: The Desperation Of APC by Gbawe: 4:20pm On Feb 18, 2013
@Op.

Bruv, as soon as APC registration forms become available, I will send you one. Very obvious you badly want to join up. You have talked of nothing else for the past week.
Re: The Desperation Of APC by Geomac: 4:24pm On Feb 18, 2013
APC is giving some thugs sleepless night. A good canadidate is what we want regardless of his/her party
Re: The Desperation Of APC by Abagworo(m): 4:24pm On Feb 18, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

Does it mean that any thread/post that does not support APC should be move to sports section? I still don't get what is shaking most of you about this APC who did not give a danm about igbos during their consultation time. I pray and hope most of you don't latter regret your actions. Mind you i am not totally against them but as long as igbos was not recognized during the time of their consultation,whatever any igbo is doing there he/she will end up been nothing but a boy boy or yes member to Tinumbu and his cohort.

Why all these Igbo this, Igbo that? It is getting boring. Everyone is talking about how to move Nigeria forward and you are here talking about Igbo.

3 Likes

Re: The Desperation Of APC by 9jaIhail(m): 4:31pm On Feb 18, 2013
alkadriyar: @ OP, This is not "desperation of APC" it is the desperation of Nigerians.

You lied, how can you say APC is Nigerians choice? How do you arrived to the conclusion that these same crooks who assembled their self to grab their own national cake has you and i in mind? What makes you thin APC stand a chance to better Nigerians when they were made up with same run away PDP members and some thieving politicians who is desperate to do everything possible to take over power.

There is something i am still struggling to understand about this APC, how come is it that any pass criminal who joined APC is automatically saint?

Like someone rightly said in one thread about APC that APC is like old wine in a new bottle, i think this is the best definition of this APC.
Re: The Desperation Of APC by 9jaIhail(m): 4:35pm On Feb 18, 2013
Abagworo:

Why all these Igbo this, Igbo that? It is getting boring. Everyone is talking about how to move Nigeria forward and you are here talking about Igbo.

How do you intend to move Nigeria forward with Buhari and Tinumbu, my friend i wish you can go home and smoke that very thing you usually smoke every morning i am sure you will be on point.

Permit me to remind you that i am not into any nonsensical one Nigeria politics, i believe in any president who will be man enough to right the wrong melted against my people. You can go on with your one Nigeria politics that never favor you guys.
Re: The Desperation Of APC by Bukkyade: 4:37pm On Feb 18, 2013
I salute the Op. nice analysis. The APC is an aggregation of sectional parties in Nigeria led by bigots.
Tinubu is a rogue and cannot win the confidence of most Nigerians outside south West. Buhari is a cult hero in the North but he is seen as a religious bigot by the South and Middle belt.
APC will be thorn along these lines and will not overcome the issue of Buhari's candidature.
Re: The Desperation Of APC by takedat(m): 4:43pm On Feb 18, 2013
Na wao, the prospect of a yet to be registered party is already unsettling some folks. Lol!
Re: The Desperation Of APC by Demdem(m): 4:53pm On Feb 18, 2013
rants
Re: The Desperation Of APC by Mekusnwa: 4:53pm On Feb 18, 2013
As an Igbo man, I hate the idea of a merger with APC. APGA must retain its identity and must not loose it on account of Rocha's Okorocha's desperation for power.
we are better off as APGA. we don't trust any merger with other tribal parties.
When it comes to presidential elections, we are far better off with Jonathan. We trust Jonathan more than Buhari or Tinubu.
Igbo's will support Jonathan in 2015. We may reenact the alliance of 2011 that saw APGA work for PDP at the presidential elections.
Re: The Desperation Of APC by Arobam: 4:59pm On Feb 18, 2013
Mr. Globe:
APC is not welcome in
True talk. When it comes to presidential elections, Jonathan will win Nassarawa, Plateau, Kogi, kwara, Benue.
It's not in doubt. I know what I'm talking. The resentment against Hausa northern Islam presidency is strong in these areas. APC will fail in presidential elections in those states if they field Buhari or any other Northerner.
Re: The Desperation Of APC by Ejine(m): 4:59pm On Feb 18, 2013
berem: Moderators please move this thread to the sports section.Thank you. grin

LMAO! grin
What about Autos section? grin

1 Like

Re: The Desperation Of APC by Abagworo(m): 5:01pm On Feb 18, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

How do you intend to move Nigeria forward with Buhari and Tinumbu, my friend i wish you can go home and smoke that very thing you usually smoke every morning i am sure you will be on point.

Permit me to remind you that i am not into any nonsensical one Nigeria politics, i believe in any president who will be man enough to right the wrong melted against my people. You can go on with your one Nigeria politics that never favor you guys.

I dey laugh. Your tribalism has blinded you from the realities of disadvantages associated with self isolation. And don't come with that APGA being an Igbo party crap because there is no Igbo party. Even Ojuku pitched tents with IBB in 2011 and asked Igbos to support IBB. How silly does that sound. In Igboland our culture is "all man for himself" and neither Rochas, APC nor APGA can influence the collective interest of Igbos.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2010/05/2011-ojukwu-canvasses-support-for-ibb/
Re: The Desperation Of APC by Geomac: 5:12pm On Feb 18, 2013
Abagworo:

I dey laugh. Your tribalism has blinded you from the realities of disadvantages associated with self isolation. And don't come with that APGA being an Igbo party crap because there is no Igbo party. Even Ojuku pitched tents with IBB in 2011 and asked Igbos to support IBB. How silly does that sound. In Igboland our culture is "all man for himself" and neither Rochas, APC nor APGA can influence the collective interest of Igbos.

Don't mind him, you are more knowledgeable than him
Re: The Desperation Of APC by MrGlobe(m): 5:28pm On Feb 18, 2013
Abagworo:

Guy STFU! So Everyone talking about moving Nigeria forward is APC you dumbass. I recall you are one of okorocha's thugs.
Re: The Desperation Of APC by MrGlobe(m): 5:34pm On Feb 18, 2013
Abagworo:

APGA is not an igbo party but it has won major elections in Abia, Anambra and Imo. dumbass
Re: The Desperation Of APC by tomakint: 5:50pm On Feb 18, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

I think Berem is acting funny lately, perhaps she has been bought over!
Re: The Desperation Of APC by slimghost(m): 5:53pm On Feb 18, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

Stop wasting your time on brainwashed fools. NASS just upped their allowances, none of the OPC members in the house fought against it and we are supposed to believe that GEJ and PDP are the problem? Secondly its obvious they never wanted igbos in their merger thats why they refused to consult us before dragging us into it. What beats me is how a shmuck that claims to have brains and supposedly igbo fails to see all these!

4 Likes

Re: The Desperation Of APC by 9jaIhail(m): 5:53pm On Feb 18, 2013
Abagworo:

I hate to be abusive in my posts but i will use you for practice, Babalawo or abagworo whatever that name sound like, you are a low life esteem who lack self confidence,believe and determination, your type has no plans or skills to mobilize/organize things on your own and achieve what you want hence you resolve kissing buhari back side. How can i take someone as your type seriously when you move around convincing us to believe in your sicking buhari as the next messiah to save your sorry dump azzzz.

I weep for a fool like you who's brain is filled with slavery, when will a fool like you think how to emancipate yourself from follow follow politics.
Re: The Desperation Of APC by slimghost(m): 5:58pm On Feb 18, 2013
Abagworo:

Stop being ignorant Mr Man, nobody is talking about moving Nigeria forward. Everybody is looking after his and his tribesmen interest first. Tinubu and his cohorts felt marginalized under the present administration and felt the need to form an alliance to take power back. If its how to move the country forward, the Hausa/Fulanis should step aside for another alternative since their years of misrule put us into this mess in the first place. But No, for them, their people comes first before other Nigerians and thats why they need to have power back. Open your eyes nwokem
Re: The Desperation Of APC by 9jaIhail(m): 5:58pm On Feb 18, 2013
Mr. Globe:

APGA is not an igbo party but it has won major elections in Abia, Anambra and Imo. dumbass

My guy do you care about what that self pity guy call obagworo think about APGA and igbos, hes type are those who sell us to Malams during 60's. Anyway his name sound more like cripple in igbo language hence i know cripple has know action except talk and talk that maybe his case.
Re: The Desperation Of APC by tomakint: 6:02pm On Feb 18, 2013
I have a strong feeling burning deep inside of me that 'the demonic spirit of Amnesia' has taken over the brains of our youths, never willing to learn from the staples of history as far as Nigerian politics is concern, perhaps it is madness or follow-follow spirit of nothingness, some don't even have a mind of their own. The northern region brought us as a Nation to this sorry state we now found ourselves but instead of these dolts to learn the bitter lessons of history in the hands of these wasteful abokis and megalomaniacs northern elites class on us all, our youths have gone berserk again yearning for Buhari, Babangida, and the likes as if there are no sane minded, better politicians from the south! The truth be told, if by error of commission or omission power returns to the north, definitely Nigeria is as good as dead structurally, you can quote me cool

1 Like

Re: The Desperation Of APC by 9jaIhail(m): 6:04pm On Feb 18, 2013
slimghost:

Stop being ignorant Mr Man, nobody is talking about moving Nigeria forward. Everybody is looking after his and his tribesmen interest first. Tinubu and his cohorts felt marginalized under the present administration and felt the need to form an alliance to take power back. If its how to move the country forward, the Hausa/Fulanis should step aside for another alternative since their years of misrule put us into this mess in the first place. But No, for them, their people comes first before other Nigerians and thats why they need to have power back. Open your eyes nwokem

The bolded part is what my people failed to see in tinumbu's move. The way some igbos display their dull brains in public make me wanna ask if these people usually sit in toilet and have their daily meals. Twats parading their self as igbos.
Re: The Desperation Of APC by Mallamabdul: 6:05pm On Feb 18, 2013
PDP has a strong presence here in Kogi and cannot be dislodged easily by any other party whether APC or CPC.
There's no need arguing over this, presidential elections are not won by noisemaking. It is by national spread of structures. I'm sure If Jonathan gets PDP nomination, he will win here in Kogi state.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Jonathan's Reply To Dr Tunji Braithwaite' Abusive comment &(Pictures) / Is Kogi A Failed State? / PDP Members Go On Rampage At Samsung Showroom In UYO, Akwa Ibom State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.