Stats: 3,148,449 members, 7,801,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

P-square’s Peter Escapes Death - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / P-square’s Peter Escapes Death (2735 Views)

P. Square’s Peter Okoye Threatens To Expose And Sue Bank That Defrauded Him / Check Out (p-square) Peter Okeye And Kids Taking A Ride (PHOTOS) / P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye (2) (3) (4)

P-square’s Peter Escapes Death by Truequest(m): 4:11pm On Mar 14, 2008
By Bayo Adetu

Popular music act, Peter Okoye of the P-Square fame, narrowly escaped death after he fell down the staircase in their residence.

P.M.News gathered that the incident occurred at about 11 p.m. when Peter was retiring to his bedroom.

“His legs slipped on the staircase and he fell, hitting the back of his head on the staircase.

“He bled so much that he eventually became unconscious for over an hour. We were all afraid,” Jude, P-Square’s elder brother and manager told P.M.News.

Peter was rushed to Newgate Hospital, Ogba, where his scalp was stitched. He was on admission till yesterday when he was discharged.

His doctor said Peter must avoid performing stressful tasks for the next five days.

Speaking with P.M.News briefly after he was discharged from the hospital, Peter said: “It was God that really saved me and I am still thanking Him for His grace because my ribs were also affected. But thank God it is not more than this.”

In December last year, Peter and Paul (P-Square), their elder brother, Jude and a friend, narrowly escaped death when they were involved in a serious motor accident in the Eastern part of Nigeria.

http://thepmnews.com/article/799
Re: P-square’s Peter Escapes Death by chiogo(f): 1:33am On Mar 15, 2008
awww, Thank goodness he's aiight. I love P-square!!!! Thank God for his life and may
God keep protectin' him.
Re: P-square’s Peter Escapes Death by omobizle(m): 5:28am On Mar 15, 2008
thank God, get well soon bro.they don dey do u
Re: P-square’s Peter Escapes Death by bisibaby(f): 4:00pm On Mar 15, 2008
e yahhhhhhhhhh get well soon oh pele peter

@ omobizle

which one be dey don dey do am oh i c u are now talking based on their album do me

well sha oga oh man no go vex den
Re: P-square’s Peter Escapes Death by zigbo(f): 1:05am On Mar 16, 2008
a stitch??that = a scar right common it lessens the sexyness,dont mind me jokes. get well soon luv. . .
Re: P-square’s Peter Escapes Death by 9ja4eva: 6:12am On Mar 18, 2008
Thank God nothing happened to him as such.
Re: P-square’s Peter Escapes Death by Bgal(f): 4:48pm On Mar 18, 2008
Here's what I don't get. This website: ayenithegreat./2008/03/07/peter-okoye-escapes-death reports the same story but they claim Peter was repairing the roof of their house when the accident happened. Why would Peter be repairing a roof? Anyway, I'm glad the 2 stories agree on 1 thing: Peter is getting better.
Re: P-square’s Peter Escapes Death by zigbo(f): 5:49am On Mar 21, 2008
lol lol lol grin
Re: P-square’s Peter Escapes Death by skylady(f): 10:38am On Mar 22, 2008
him 4 die sef,make we rest.

Did You Remember Dipo Shodipo? / Kabelo Of Channel O Weds Kemistry / Da Natives : Where The Hell Are They?