Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

First Bank Plc 2013 Test Location And Date - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Bank Plc 2013 Test Location And Date (15550 Views)

Access Bank Plc Inbetweeners Programme 2015 / Graduate Trainee At Diamond Bank Plc / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

First Bank Plc 2013 Test Location And Date by Rachael2903: 12:40pm On Feb 18, 2013
Please has anyone been contacted by First Bank Plc for Test location and Date
for this concluded submission of application that ended on the 10th February 2013.
Anyone with info please message me on this number 07037920090. thank you
Re: First Bank Plc 2013 Test Location And Date by ezekielolatunde: 1:39pm On Feb 18, 2013
I dont think anyone has been contacted, Racheal..fellow NL,incase you have been contacted
Re: First Bank Plc 2013 Test Location And Date by georgee(m): 2:42pm On Feb 18, 2013
U pple have started again ur with foolish character of dropping ur phone numbers/E-mail addy. Who the hell asked u to drop ur contacts? I'm sure it's cos of this stuff dt FBN has refused to call for tests. They wil probably be wondering the kinda semi-illiterate graduates dey wanna employ.

2 Likes

Re: First Bank Plc 2013 Test Location And Date by Nobody: 1:05am On Feb 19, 2013
georgee: U pple have started again ur with foolish character of dropping ur phone numbers/E-mail addy. Who the hell asked u to drop ur contacts? I'm sure it's cos of this stuff dt FBN has refused to call for tests. They wil probably be wondering the kinda semi-illiterate graduates dey wanna employ.
lol georgee, take am easy with NL peeps o, sometimes na unemployment dey cause am.
Re: First Bank Plc 2013 Test Location And Date by auntytee: 7:47am On Feb 19, 2013
georgee: U pple have started again ur with foolish character of dropping ur phone numbers/E-mail addy. Who the hell asked u to drop ur contacts? I'm sure it's cos of this stuff dt FBN has refused to call for tests. They wil probably be wondering the kinda semi-illiterate graduates dey wanna employ.
bros, take am easy naw.
Re: First Bank Plc 2013 Test Location And Date by Rachael2903: 9:18am On Feb 20, 2013
What is your Problem georgee. Is there anything wrong in dropping numbers for someone to get in touch with you
if there is any info. Plz stop this your bla bla bla stuff.
Re: First Bank Plc 2013 Test Location And Date by u3fine(m): 10:41am On Feb 20, 2013
Rachael2903: What is your Problem georgee. Is there anything wrong in dropping numbers for someone to get in touch with you
everything is wrong. Scammers will start calling and sending you text claiming to be FBN

3 Likes

Re: First Bank Plc 2013 Test Location And Date by georgee(m): 12:07pm On Feb 20, 2013
Thank u @U3fine. Can u imagine their mentality, graduates for that matter. I will nearly kill my 5yr-old nephew if he behaves d way some nigerian graduates behave on this forum.
If i hadn't cut in, this thread wuld av reached 50pages wit phone numbers and e-mail addys. Later they wil come hia and start cryn dat someone sent a scam msg to their emails/phone numbers. I keep reading everywia that most nigerian graduates are unemployable. These are d kind of nonsense that facilitates such write-up. U need to see some Job websites, the way the so-called graduates ask foolish questions and even directn it to d owner of the Job sites as if the site owner is a recruiting agent.
Be guided.

3 Likes

Re: First Bank Plc 2013 Test Location And Date by enemachris(m): 1:21pm On Feb 20, 2013
Rachael2903: What is your Problem georgee. Is there anything wrong in dropping numbers for someone to get in touch with you
Somthing is wrong with droping your number cus this is an open platform anyone can come in pick your number and possinly scam you. You guyz expose information and some confidential things about you online too much, which is very bad, don't expose your self too much cus you dnt know who most of this people on this platfor caliming to be fellow applicant are so becareful cus GEORGE is telling you d truth.

2 Likes

Re: First Bank Plc 2013 Test Location And Date by adewasco2k(m): 3:55pm On Feb 20, 2013
Funny thread grin grin grin
Re: First Bank Plc 2013 Test Location And Date by Zico0(m): 10:28pm On Feb 20, 2013
Its when the test will happen we want to know not these trash y'all spitting. Why drop your number, why not suggest the info be passed to everyone. Perhaps thats why your still unemployed;selfcentered.
Re: First Bank Plc 2013 Test Location And Date by adewasco2k(m): 12:23am On Feb 21, 2013
Abeg nao....you all should take it easy on the chap please wink
Re: First Bank Plc 2013 Test Location And Date by niyno(f): 2:08am On Feb 21, 2013
Na wao, if na me be u racheal...watever, I will change my user name on NL. Boi....see attack. Anyways they are right, u were vryyyyyy wrong to v droped ur phone numba, it makes u so cheap, I beat silly guys(just to mention that alone) v started calling u already and wantin to meet with u. Sori babe, nxt time don't do that, if u do it, ur wrong. Lololololololololololol
Re: First Bank Plc 2013 Test Location And Date by Rachael2903: 10:40am On Feb 21, 2013
Is it what your thought is all about; well is far from that. Look my Dear Niyno in whatever you do in this life Always think positively not negatively.
that is my little advise for you.
Re: First Bank Plc 2013 Test Location And Date by Rachael2903: 10:47am On Feb 21, 2013
Plz anyone with important info about the Fisrt Bank Nig. Plc job interview or aptitude test.
Re: First Bank Plc 2013 Test Location And Date by niyno(f): 9:50pm On Feb 22, 2013
Thanks racheal, noted and pls forgive my manners. Fwends?
Re: First Bank Plc 2013 Test Location And Date by Engineer1985(m): 4:46pm On Feb 26, 2013
Fbn has not called anyone yet.
Re: First Bank Plc 2013 Test Location And Date by TheBeam(m): 6:26am On Feb 27, 2013
georgee: Thank u @U3fine. Can u imagine their mentality, graduates for that matter. I will nearly kill my 5yr-old nephew if he behaves d way some nigerian graduates behave on this forum.
If i hadn't cut in, this thread wuld av reached 50pages wit phone numbers and e-mail addys. Later they wil come hia and start cryn dat someone sent a scam msg to their emails/phone numbers. I keep reading everywia that most nigerian graduates are unemployable. These are d kind of nonsense that facilitates such write-up. U need to see some Job websites, the way the so-called graduates ask foolish questions and even directn it to d owner of the Job sites as if the site owner is a recruiting agent.
Be guided.

Georgee: the author might have been wrong but YOU ARE WORSE.
First off; it's a free society where everyone has the right to make their own mistakes and subsequently learn from same.

Now, if u undertake to be ur brother's keeper and help out a misguided fellow, ur tone must reflect ur care for the person or ur message will get lost in the process. Insulting someone this much for a mistake portrays you as a mannerless person who'll make a horrible leader/team member.

U might wanna work on that before u become a part of a larger society to avoid issues.
Not everyone is ur 5-yr old Nephew.

6 Likes

Re: First Bank Plc 2013 Test Location And Date by Nobody: 7:26am On Feb 27, 2013
@Rachael... Probably you got overzealous & again your intentions were misinterpreted but a spade must be called a spade, what's not right its not. I'd go with others that dropping your direct contact could be harmful.
This is an open forum we all can learn from not some big bros trying to bring down the roof on some innocent chick.

2 Likes

Re: First Bank Plc 2013 Test Location And Date by georgee(m): 7:59am On Feb 27, 2013
@Khalil and TheBeam(Nairaland's Newest members).
Wont trade words with u guys.. Naaaaaaaah, am in a very good mood today. Wont av u guys spoil it for me. 2 of u shuld go and sin no more.
NB: The second poster quickly removed his phone number immediately he saw ma post. I am so sure u 2 ar new to nairaland. Welcome to nairaland botha U
Re: First Bank Plc 2013 Test Location And Date by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 27, 2013
This would be my last post on replying you George... If you choose to reply, I'd let it pass.
You might be right about your claims but still let's try be modest in our dealings with others.
Regards

3 Likes

Re: First Bank Plc 2013 Test Location And Date by georgee(m): 9:00am On Feb 27, 2013
Good One Khalil, love ur maturity. Apologies bro.

1 Like

Re: First Bank Plc 2013 Test Location And Date by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 27, 2013
My most sincere apologize too... No hard feelings.

1 Like

Re: First Bank Plc 2013 Test Location And Date by elipseco: 12:59pm On Mar 23, 2013
u3fine:
everything is wrong. Scammers will start calling and sending you text claiming to be FBN
neither FBN staffs nor the recruitment agency is seeing what you are posting, is only your fellow Job seeker
Re: First Bank Plc 2013 Test Location And Date by Rachael2903: 9:38am On Mar 25, 2013
Hello, Good morning everyone
Happy New Week
Please anyone with information about First Bank Date of Aptitude test or Interview

1 Like

Re: First Bank Plc 2013 Test Location And Date by wonda26(m): 11:02am On Mar 25, 2013
What is this na Abeg, whenever FBN start calling for test/interview, you would hear. It is not by starting thread that they would call. If scammers decide to face you now, you would be asking yourself 'why me'.. Please just be patient. As far as u applied as requested, if they would call, u would get your invitation. If they won't call, it is still their decision. angry

2 Likes

Re: First Bank Plc 2013 Test Location And Date by ehitheo: 11:31am On Mar 25, 2013
@george I understand your plight, but try and tailor ur opinion in the right manner, and pls don't forget we all are adults and there is no point being insultive.Thanks for ur observations
Re: First Bank Plc 2013 Test Location And Date by WonderfulU: 4:34pm On May 20, 2013
Hi all.
Re: First Bank Plc 2013 Test Location And Date by buggychi: 5:46pm On May 20, 2013
Rachael2903: Please has anyone been contacted by First Bank Plc for Test location and Date
for this concluded submission of application that ended on the 10th February 2013.
Anyone with info please message me on this number 07037920090. thank you
My dear, it's simply not advisable to give out your contact like that. Human beings are complex. There are indecent and criminal minded people who would easily take advantage of your open, sincere and positive mind set to perfect their negative acts.
Re: First Bank Plc 2013 Test Location And Date by bonny07(f): 3:15pm On Jun 15, 2013
hi everyone I heard from a reliable source that first bank test will not exclude dis coming week do we have any1 wif d dame information?
Re: First Bank Plc 2013 Test Location And Date by walearoy(m): 11:36pm On Jun 15, 2013
georgee: Good One Khalil, love ur maturity. Apologies bro.
Need to snd a PM 2 u on ecobank, called you but you didn't pick, would buzz ya lera
Re: First Bank Plc 2013 Test Location And Date by desoul2004(m): 10:10pm On Jun 17, 2013
bonny07: hi everyone I heard from a reliable source that first bank test will not exclude dis coming week do we have any1 wif d dame information?
pls where did u get the info.?

(1) (2) (3)

Dg Consult Interview / Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully / Unilorin 2014 Recruitment Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.