Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,636 members, 7,801,835 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Women Want Equal Treatment As Men....but Can They Handle It??! - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Women Want Equal Treatment As Men....but Can They Handle It??! (602 Views)

Women Want Equal Treatment As Men....but Can They Handle It??! / Women Who Are Living As Men / Do You Seriously Think Black People Are Equal To White People In Intelligence? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Women Want Equal Treatment As Men....but Can They Handle It??! by JayCee2010: 6:31pm On Feb 18, 2013
I know many women don't like to hear this, but sometimes the truth, bitter as it may be, must be said.

We live in a world where women are virtually in charge, many women hold top positions in large corporations, government and are really 'running the world'

Its admirable and great to see how far 'womankind' has gone and i'm very excited the they've taken their niche in society.

But why are there still a huge portion of ladies out there that feel that the world (especially men) should be partial to them JUST COS THEY ARE WOMEN?

it's very hypocritical for them to say 'they want equal treatment as men', but then they expect to be given favour when its convenient.

they want a man to take care of them and provide all their needs (whether they work or not) and their excuse is "...after all, i'm a woman"

I have so much respect for all those women out there who hustle like men do, to make their way in life, without expecting special treatment.

LADIES, if you want be treated specially and favoured, then be prepared for men to see you as objects, disrespect you and look down on you and your potential. HOWEVER, if you want to be respected, and held in high regard and taken seriously, be prepared to fight your way through to the top without expecting anyone to do you any special favours.

PS: men are intimidated by powerful and assertive women, and they may make your life miserable if you start to 'take charge', but when you become their boss, you can have your revenge. cheesy

and finally, to all those skanks lipsrsealed out there, Stop using your booty to get through life, you can only do that for so long (before your 'goods' lose value). use your intelligence, wits and skills to make progress, and earn the respect of everyone.

smiley

Re: Women Want Equal Treatment As Men....but Can They Handle It??! by pleep(m): 1:12am On Feb 22, 2013
My only problem with womens empowerment is that its all based on lies... They pretend to be victims even though females have actually had it better than men for the last 100 yrs. (in the west)

(1) (Reply)

NO LONGER AVAILABLE / How Was Your Night? Why Do You Want To Know? / Alienophilia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.