Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,404 members, 7,781,161 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:06 AM

Nigerian Christians What Is Your Opinion On Colonialism? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Christians What Is Your Opinion On Colonialism? (4214 Views)

Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. / Fellow Christians: What Is Happening To Us? / Christians:What Fruit Did Adam And Eve Eat Inside The Garden Of Eden? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Christians What Is Your Opinion On Colonialism? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 20, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

how st.upid of you to come to this conclusion. there are no Arab Pagans. and i am 100% anti-half breeds so carribean is out of question. i told you i am born Pagan and Maguzawa Hausa.

i think this is all you got in reply. to try to attack me with this strategy since you are out of replies. . *smh
IF YOU ARE HAUSA YOU ARE SURE ENOUGH HEADED FOR DESTRUCTION IN THERMONUCLEAR FIRE. YOU ARE A HEATHEN. A HAMITIC HEATHEN. YOUR ONLY CHANCE IS TO CHANGE NOW. NO SALVATION FOR HEATHENS. YOU ALREADY HAD YOUR SALVATION. WE ARE IN THE ERA OF THE GENTILES. THE ERA OF THE HEATHENS.
Re: Nigerian Christians What Is Your Opinion On Colonialism? by tpia5: 7:22pm On Feb 20, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

how st.upid of you to come to this conclusion. there are no Arab Pagans. and i am 100% anti-half breeds so carribean is out of question. i told you i am born Pagan and Maguzawa Hausa.

i think this is all you got in reply. to try to attack me with this strategy since you are out of replies. . *smh

you will be exposed soon, dont worry.
Re: Nigerian Christians What Is Your Opinion On Colonialism? by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:28pm On Feb 20, 2013
tpia@:

you will be exposed soon, dont worry.

good luck! till then i shall continue exposing your irreligion. . cool
Re: Nigerian Christians What Is Your Opinion On Colonialism? by tpia5: 7:58pm On Feb 20, 2013
too bad for you. cool
Re: Nigerian Christians What Is Your Opinion On Colonialism? by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:58pm On Feb 20, 2013
To a brave man, good and bad luck are like his left and right hand. He uses both.
Re: Nigerian Christians What Is Your Opinion On Colonialism? by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:58pm On Feb 20, 2013
cool
Re: Nigerian Christians What Is Your Opinion On Colonialism? by Nobody: 12:12am On Feb 21, 2013
cool
Re: Nigerian Christians What Is Your Opinion On Colonialism? by tpia5: 4:02pm On Feb 21, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
To a brave man, good and bad luck are like his left and right hand. He uses both.

you have a problem with left handed people, take it up with mukina, the two of you should sort yourselves out as per moderator position.

your zombies will handle you and both your hands.
Re: Nigerian Christians What Is Your Opinion On Colonialism? by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:12pm On Feb 21, 2013
tpia@:

you have a problem with left handed people, take it up with mukina, the two of you should sort yourselves out as per moderator position.

your zombies will handle you and both your hands.

look who is talking! the one who worships a zombie creator and raises dead people. lol
Re: Nigerian Christians What Is Your Opinion On Colonialism? by TerryCarr(m): 5:21am On Jun 26, 2013
tpia@:

christianity didnt originate in europe.

it was in africa right from its inception.

so, you are wrong.
true but most of it's history is European. the christian church you most likely belong to is European in origin. yea north Africa grin
Re: Nigerian Christians What Is Your Opinion On Colonialism? by khia: 3:41am On Mar 10, 2015
-
Re: Nigerian Christians What Is Your Opinion On Colonialism? by sonmvayina(m): 5:25pm On Mar 11, 2015
Nigerian Christians are the most difficult set of people to have a decent conversation with. they just find it hard to believe that they have lived their whole life believing a cock and bull story. the Europeans used religion to snare us because they wanted cheap labor and our resources. if the message was so so important, God those not need them to spread it. the Europeans that even came to spread the news where those that where condemned to death., they could either be hanged in the tower of London or go to exile..they choose to go to exile, and when they saw the land was flowing with milk and honey..they took the message to their masters who came back with guns and the bible...
Re: Nigerian Christians What Is Your Opinion On Colonialism? by oracles27(m): 4:15pm On Apr 18, 2015
Hi pagan9ja, i have been meaning to reach you. I have been following your articles and it has been quite informative. I particularly enjoyed tour discussions on the THE REAL HAUSA CULTURE. And on that o have a proposal for you. Pls reach me on oracleoffaith1@gmail.com or
oracle_offaith@yahoo.com.

Thanks and best wishes

Benard

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How You Can Be Led By The Spirit Of God - K. E. Hagin [UPDATED -Now in Chap 20] / The Spiritual Controls The Physical (16) / To My Fellow Christians Out There, ''does Pulgatory Really Exist''?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.