Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,977 members, 7,803,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

Marvellous Odiete MTN Project Fame 1st Runner Up Weds On Valentine Day - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Marvellous Odiete MTN Project Fame 1st Runner Up Weds On Valentine Day (2001 Views)

Photos: Meet Debbie Collins, The New MBGN Miss Universe 2015 (1st Runner Up) / #starmusictrek: Sean Tizzle Weds On Stage (Mock Wedding) / Miss Anambra Crowned Mbgn 2008. Miss Taraba (miss Universe)is 1st Runner Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marvellous Odiete MTN Project Fame 1st Runner Up Weds On Valentine Day by obiem(m): 9:12pm On Feb 18, 2013
The guy we all wish won 2012 MTN Project Fame(no hard feelings to Ayo) but Marve's talent is awesome. He finally said 'i do' to his sweetheart, Joy Ilibeno. This coincided with the release of his single 'Lady' which he dedicated to his hearthrob. Congrats man can't wait to see your album drop. http://lindaikeji..com/2013/02/project-fame-marvelous-odiete-weds-joy.html
Re: Marvellous Odiete MTN Project Fame 1st Runner Up Weds On Valentine Day by tjskii(f): 3:06pm On Feb 19, 2013
Eeiya congrats to him,he realy shud av won project fame,but I gues d fact that he looks a bit old wasn't to his advantage
Re: Marvellous Odiete MTN Project Fame 1st Runner Up Weds On Valentine Day by obiem(m): 2:24pm On Feb 21, 2013
tjskii: Eeiya congrats to him,he realy shud av won project fame,but I gues d fact that he looks a bit old wasn't to his advantage

Well that's your opinion but i don't think his age has anything to do with the fact that he is a huge talent waiting to explode as we all saw during the show. I just think most of the voting public voted based on sentiments. Ayo is good but personally i think Marvelous is better. I've known him from way back when he began in the church choir in the late 90's and early 2000s, he has grown from strength to strength.

(1) (Reply)

Illuminati:could Fela Be The First To Connect With The Illuminati! / “i Had 16 Wives But Only 4 Are Left…”babasala / Xclusive : Wizkid Signs A new deal, making him MTN Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.