Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria (19871 Views)

America's First Family? Enraged Fans Replace Kardashian Cosmopolitan Cover With / USA First Family's Christmas Photo / Meet The Jonathans, Nigeria’s First Family [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by skales(m): 10:08pm On Feb 18, 2013
I don't know a better way to phrase this but I think it's about time the first family hired a fitness instructor for young Master Jonathan..

According to Webmd, children become overweight and obese for a variety of reasons. The most common causes are genetic factors, lack of physical activity, unhealthy eating patterns, or a combination of these factors. Obese children are at risk for a number of conditions, including: High cholesterol, High blood pressure, Early heart disease, Diabetes, Bone problems to list a few.

Nothing cute about seeing this young child struggle to fit into his suit. He has a whole life ahead ahead of him and should be encouraged to stay healthy AND fit so that he can live to enjoy it to the fullest without health complications down the road. We spend so much money throwing dinners here and there... it wouldn't cost much to retain the services of a fitness instructor and nutritionist for his sake. I am sure there are so many Nigerians who will be glad to take up this assignment and carry out their duties with pride.

Just my humble opinion which I am sharing publicly out of genuine concern. Hopefully someone will be kind enough to slide this memo under the appropriate door. -

9 Likes

Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by Lucasbalo(m): 3:01am On Feb 19, 2013
Good writeup. The boy obviously needs help.

2 Likes

Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by kunlekunle: 6:54am On Feb 19, 2013
the boy dey fast

1 Like

Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by Nobody: 7:08am On Feb 19, 2013
Bros I agree 100% with you. GEJ should do something about that boys fatness biko. Me no like am at all

1 Like

Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by slimyem: 7:14am On Feb 19, 2013
gboss4sure: Bros I agree 100% with you. GEJ should do something about that boys fatness biko. Me no like am at all
Yes.He should set up a committee to look into the issue..wink

45 Likes

Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by kennikazi(m): 7:17am On Feb 19, 2013
Boy is obese...girl in red is DEFINITELY not. So I guess them balance wink

1 Like

Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by Nobody: 7:25am On Feb 19, 2013
[size=13pt]See as N2 billion dey show for the boy body.[/size]

28 Likes

Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by Nobody: 9:04am On Feb 19, 2013

2 Likes

Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by MadCow1: 9:05am On Feb 19, 2013
What!! See Porky Jonathan.

Make them send the boy go back Bayelsa.. Make ehn Paddle Canoe for 6 weeks for inside creek, when ehn come back Abuja, na 6 packs go sure pass.

Meanwhile, the girl in blue is not too bad sha.. I wouldnt mind knacking her Apkako.. If I were still single.. cry

4 Likes

Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by holuwarlay08(m): 9:05am On Feb 19, 2013
boy resemble his mama and girls resemble their papa........... smiley

2 Likes

Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by Freiburger(m): 9:05am On Feb 19, 2013
skales: I don't know a better way to phrase this but I think it's about time the first family hired a fitness instructor for young Master Jonathan..
When Aso rock is looking for more money for food, you are talking about fitness instructor here. grin

1 Like

Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by Nobody: 9:05am On Feb 19, 2013
You think this boy is fat? You should see Namadi Sambo's son.

1 Like

Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by ibraivory: 9:07am On Feb 19, 2013
Na our money he dey chop. 2morow dey go say he go bcome una president

2 Likes

Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by Nobody: 9:07am On Feb 19, 2013
They are obese with Nigeria taxpayers' stolen money.

3 Likes

Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by ndala(m): 9:08am On Feb 19, 2013
meenagiggs: You think this boy is fat? You should see Namadi Sambo's son.
really, have you seen sambo son b4??

1 Like

Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by stonefaze: 9:09am On Feb 19, 2013
Seriously guys, undecidedis this really an issue 2 debate about?really?

2 Likes

Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 19, 2013
Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by SomaNaeto: 9:09am On Feb 19, 2013
good God the boy is 2 fat,he need some dry fasting wish him d best

1 Like

Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by MrUzo: 9:09am On Feb 19, 2013
Omoh dis guy use style style fat ooo grin

1 Like

Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 19, 2013

8 Likes

Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by Gabrielsylar(m): 9:10am On Feb 19, 2013
He looks like a human parachute

1 Like

Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by skales(m): 9:10am On Feb 19, 2013
my friend just said "so Mr President does not need to give account of how he spent it (the kitchen allowance in d budget). If he is called for the account, he has to present the boy to senate and that answers all questions" grin

6 Likes

Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by slimfit1(m): 9:10am On Feb 19, 2013
Pastor Ayo is making me commit sin oh make inner help me beg am oh.

1 Like

Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by SPIFF(m): 9:11am On Feb 19, 2013
He took after mummy now. So it's not strange in the family.

1 Like

Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by BlackPeni5: 9:12am On Feb 19, 2013
Who has that balloon wearing a jacket?

2 Likes

Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by rodeo0070(m): 9:12am On Feb 19, 2013
Hey! FAT ONE...
He is inappropriately fat...

1 Like

Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by rhemal: 9:15am On Feb 19, 2013
See as him be like mini idi amin of Uganda.

4 Likes

Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by LagosBoi2(m): 9:16am On Feb 19, 2013
if possible cut the boy bele na 2billion u go see inside..

1 Like

Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by GenOrumov: 9:17am On Feb 19, 2013
The boy need to push car everymorning so as to slim down. I know we having fun because its Jonah But seriously its not right that we mock someone's family like this. We wouldn't like it if its our family.

2 Likes

Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by Temismith(f): 9:19am On Feb 19, 2013

2 Likes

Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by safarigirl(f): 9:21am On Feb 19, 2013
The daughters look like confirmed Mgbekes. Can you compare those 2, dressed in that rubbish that looks worse than the okirika from Aba market to Sasha and Malia?

As for the bag of beans that is their brother...he should be sent to Darfur for the next summer vacation

8 Likes

Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by Freiburger(m): 9:22am On Feb 19, 2013
safarigirl:

As for the bag of beans that is their brother...he should be sent to Darfur for the next summer vacation
LMFAO grin grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I’m Cool And Doing Fine’'- Ini Edo Declares After Messy Divorce / Kizz Daniel’s Name Change Doesn’t Absolve Him From Court Case – G-worldwide / Bovi Defends Tonto Dikeh, Says Many Babes Date Liars, Idiots But Love Is Blind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.