Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,358 members, 7,808,242 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Housewives Vs Mother-in Laws,have Ur Say. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Housewives Vs Mother-in Laws,have Ur Say. (532 Views)

What My In-Laws Served Me (photo) / Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel / Wife Vs Mother (at War) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Housewives Vs Mother-in Laws,have Ur Say. by chocolateberry(f): 11:03pm On Feb 18, 2013
What do u think about the relationship between housewives and their mother-in laws?
Re: Housewives Vs Mother-in Laws,have Ur Say. by Ruthnkem(f): 11:11pm On Feb 18, 2013
So MIL are fun to b wit while to others are better nt hanging out wit
Re: Housewives Vs Mother-in Laws,have Ur Say. by sasimalia(f): 12:38am On Feb 19, 2013
It all depends. I love my in-laws. No pb for me. Although living with them for extended time would be an adjustment but if it's under our roof no problem, if they know their boundaries. And they usually do. I even wish they could come and stay with us more often. I love family and I care for them almost as much as I do my own people.
Re: Housewives Vs Mother-in Laws,have Ur Say. by Oahray: 11:57am On Feb 19, 2013
In many of the wife vs mother-in-law conflicts, both parties are usually as guilty as each other.

As a man, I'd hate to be drawn in to any such conflict or to pick one over the other. The world is big enough for them to co-exist peacefully.

That said, I think mums are more special. My future wife take note!

(1) (Reply)

The Beauty Of Mother Love / Happy Mother's Day / 8-year-old Boy Marries 61-year Old Mother Of Five To Please The Ancestors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.