Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Funny Trick To Find Out If Your Wife / Gf Is Still A Virgin !!! Peace Ooo !!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny Trick To Find Out If Your Wife / Gf Is Still A Virgin !!! Peace Ooo !!! (2195 Views)

When You Go To The Burial Of The Guy That Snatched Your GF ( PHOTO ) / Hilarious Photo: How To Know Your Wife's Dad Never Wanted The Wedding To Happen / Joke: Trick To Catch Anybody Owing You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funny Trick To Find Out If Your Wife / Gf Is Still A Virgin !!! Peace Ooo !!! by GentleFrank(m): 8:56am On Feb 19, 2013
This may not be funny but at least, it's humorous.
If you are married and want to check whether your newly wedded wife is a virgin, simply paint your white ball pink and paint the left ball blue. You can choose to paint the joystick white. Go into bed with your wife. If she sees your thing and says, "I've never seen such a d**k with this type of colour design before !" then, you need to question her seriously. But if she says; "Ha, why did u paint ur d**k tonight", ride on and do not worry yourself. She's intact. Lolzz !!!

==> I have other hilarious jokes and humorous pieces for you all @ www.buzzynaija..com !

==> For more "laughter" gallore, connect with us on www.facebook.com/buzzynaija today !!!
Re: Funny Trick To Find Out If Your Wife / Gf Is Still A Virgin !!! Peace Ooo !!! by GentleFrank(m): 5:23pm On Feb 22, 2013
Let me get you guys laughing with my more of my original thrilling jokes today. See them @

www.buzzynaija..com

and confirm my styles !!!

(1) (Reply)

(pics) When You Are The Only One Who Owns A Bicycle In Ur Village / 13 Puctures You'll Get If You Ever Bought Condoms From A Nigerian Pharmacy / Mention One Funny Surname You Heard In Secondary School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.