Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,919 members, 7,806,674 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Woman Bites-off Boyfriend's Tongue On Valentine's Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Bites-off Boyfriend's Tongue On Valentine's Day (17461 Views)

10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day / Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. / LESSON TO MEN - Folashade Bites Off Boyfriend's joystick During MouthAction.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Bites-off Boyfriend's Tongue On Valentine's Day by kheart(m): 9:05am On Feb 19, 2013
An Illinois man got a strange Valentine’s gift’ from his girlfriend when he tried to kiss her after an outing that resulted in an argument – she bit a large part of his tongue off. Elaine Cook of Skokie and her 47-year-old boyfriend of 10 months got into an argument after returning from a Valentine Day outing. According to Assistant State Attorney Eve Reilly, Cook asked the unidentified man to leave and he put on his shoes and headed for the door.

But in a last attempt to make peace with her, the man turned around to make amends. ‘He told her they should stop fighting and went to kiss her and she bit off a large portion of his tongue. Reilly said The man quickly rushed to the sink and Cook followed, spitting out the tongue into the counter. The man quickly put the severed tissue into an ice bag and called 911.

Doctors at Evanston Hospital were unable to stitch back the tongue due to ‘an inadequate blood supply,’ though the man can still speak. Prosecutors say that most of the right part of his tongue has been cut off.

The woman has been arrested and charged with aggravated battery. Her bail has been set at $100,000.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/woman-bites-boyfriend-tongue-valentine-day-article-1.1266904
http://www.entmania.com/?p=3696

2 Likes

Re: Woman Bites-off Boyfriend's Tongue On Valentine's Day by karie1(f): 9:10am On Feb 19, 2013
how is this romantic.
Re: Woman Bites-off Boyfriend's Tongue On Valentine's Day by greatgod2012(f): 9:45am On Feb 19, 2013
Dangerous romance!

1 Like

Re: Woman Bites-off Boyfriend's Tongue On Valentine's Day by cindyrella(f): 9:54am On Feb 19, 2013
Ewwwwwwwww! Bad romance
Re: Woman Bites-off Boyfriend's Tongue On Valentine's Day by ebamma(m): 10:50am On Feb 19, 2013
Love is wicked

3 Likes

Re: Woman Bites-off Boyfriend's Tongue On Valentine's Day by Popowaa: 10:51am On Feb 19, 2013
Stale news
Re: Woman Bites-off Boyfriend's Tongue On Valentine's Day by Regiblinkz(m): 10:51am On Feb 19, 2013
Tongue tinz on her mind...front page oh
Re: Woman Bites-off Boyfriend's Tongue On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 19, 2013
I just dey laff grin

Valentine tinz
Re: Woman Bites-off Boyfriend's Tongue On Valentine's Day by begwong: 10:52am On Feb 19, 2013
where is the picture of the cut-off tongue
Re: Woman Bites-off Boyfriend's Tongue On Valentine's Day by oluwadare26(m): 10:54am On Feb 19, 2013
No pics?
Re: Woman Bites-off Boyfriend's Tongue On Valentine's Day by babarazy: 10:54am On Feb 19, 2013
cooked up story
Re: Woman Bites-off Boyfriend's Tongue On Valentine's Day by Anubiri(m): 10:55am On Feb 19, 2013
Girls too lik food jst becuz d guy no buy take away na so she use d man tongue take complete d meat....women lik food even 2 d extnt of eaten flesh $ tissue.
Re: Woman Bites-off Boyfriend's Tongue On Valentine's Day by Fogman(m): 10:56am On Feb 19, 2013
Love in Illinois
Re: Woman Bites-off Boyfriend's Tongue On Valentine's Day by Sweetapple007(f): 10:57am On Feb 19, 2013
The guy must hav hurt her to make her act like this, we need ful detail.
Re: Woman Bites-off Boyfriend's Tongue On Valentine's Day by Rosie114(f): 10:57am On Feb 19, 2013
grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy i just cant stop laffin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Bites-off Boyfriend's Tongue On Valentine's Day by Anubiri(m): 10:57am On Feb 19, 2013
Anubiri: Girls too lik food jst becuz d guy no buy take away na so she use d man tongue take complete d meat....women lik food even 2 d extnt of eaten flesh $ tissue.

Flexin.......
Re: Woman Bites-off Boyfriend's Tongue On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 19, 2013
Suddenly, the word "vampire" comes to mind.
Re: Woman Bites-off Boyfriend's Tongue On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 19, 2013
This is know as "dangerous romance part1" watchout for part2 next year!
Re: Woman Bites-off Boyfriend's Tongue On Valentine's Day by Anubiri(m): 10:59am On Feb 19, 2013
Anubiri:

Flexin.......

Maybe she be vampire
Re: Woman Bites-off Boyfriend's Tongue On Valentine's Day by amerielpepper(f): 11:06am On Feb 19, 2013
Hehehehehehehe.the seems to be a perfect gentleman! The judge should make her marry him, cos he is now a freak!
Re: Woman Bites-off Boyfriend's Tongue On Valentine's Day by Scarpon(m): 11:06am On Feb 19, 2013
this is true love
Re: Woman Bites-off Boyfriend's Tongue On Valentine's Day by slimming: 11:11am On Feb 19, 2013
He is a lucky boyfriend indeed.
Re: Woman Bites-off Boyfriend's Tongue On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 19, 2013
I was wondering when we'd start getting the reports.

The Man can still speak Hmm, Lucky Him. undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Bites-off Boyfriend's Tongue On Valentine's Day by TableLeg(m): 11:12am On Feb 19, 2013
I guess she needed something meaty and maybe the poor fella took her for a vegetarian dinner .... So she got her meaty fix by chomping off a portion of his tongue!
Re: Woman Bites-off Boyfriend's Tongue On Valentine's Day by Desdola(m): 11:15am On Feb 19, 2013
Serious valentine gift
Re: Woman Bites-off Boyfriend's Tongue On Valentine's Day by kollybay4u: 11:16am On Feb 19, 2013
begwong: where is the picture of the cut-off tongue
Cut your own u go c am...
Re: Woman Bites-off Boyfriend's Tongue On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 19, 2013
Scarpon: this is true love
true luv my foot. Infact she is a monster

1 Like

Re: Woman Bites-off Boyfriend's Tongue On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 19, 2013
I need pictures oo
Re: Woman Bites-off Boyfriend's Tongue On Valentine's Day by bennynaza(m): 11:20am On Feb 19, 2013
She must be a member of illuminati- tongue sacrificing chapter
I once read about them undecided
Re: Woman Bites-off Boyfriend's Tongue On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 19, 2013
Picture of the lady.

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1266903.1361201369!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_635/tongue19n-1-web.jpg

(won't attach, I wonder why)

Luckily for him, he didn't think of "Oral" or else
Re: Woman Bites-off Boyfriend's Tongue On Valentine's Day by alfredo4u(m): 11:27am On Feb 19, 2013
ova runs is not good. she caught him wit a girl
Re: Woman Bites-off Boyfriend's Tongue On Valentine's Day by Burger01(m): 11:28am On Feb 19, 2013
If they don't shoot you dead they will bit your tongue. Still prefer the tongue thing though.. sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Wife Cheated On Me because I Have A Small Penis, Pls Help!!! / Increase Your Breasts And Ass Size By Doing This / During Séx: What Is The Standard Time A Man Should Last In BED?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.