Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Can A Nigerian Leader Lay Such Precedence? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Can A Nigerian Leader Lay Such Precedence? (1165 Views)

New Nigerian Leader Faces Monumental Struggle With Graft / Ptf Road Project Score Under Liberial True Nigerian Leader Buhari / Any Nigerian Leader You Would Emulate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Nigerian Leader Lay Such Precedence? by vassilli(m): 11:33pm On Mar 14, 2008
Newyork state governor honourably resigns after prostitution scandal
We knew what it took Madam Etteh 2 dishonourably resign and disgraced
out of office over millions of naira scandal
Our leaders lack Integrity,
Re: Can A Nigerian Leader Lay Such Precedence? by Hsmpwise(m): 4:50pm On Mar 15, 2008
Shalom!

Could it be that you meant to write "precedence"? I beg, no be like Mr ayoappeal who is still yet to meet "much girls that match his intelligent"! grin
Re: Can A Nigerian Leader Lay Such Precedence? by vassilli(m): 8:46pm On Mar 15, 2008
Prof, u knw say i b sec sch drop out
no mind my English
Re: Can A Nigerian Leader Lay Such Precedence? by Hsmpwise(m): 12:54pm On Mar 16, 2008
Shalom!

@vassilli:

"Prof, u knw say i b sec sch drop out
    no mind my English"

Well, it remains for you to know the level of your education. That is not my business. And if you need to improve yourself to communicate in public forums, please make necessary amends. All i did was point out a very obvious error. I pray for the day when Nigerians will gladly accept mistakes and move on from there. Precedence obviously makes sense. I don't know what to make of "Presidence". cool
Re: Can A Nigerian Leader Lay Such Precedence? by vassilli(m): 5:01pm On Mar 16, 2008
Prof which one u no dey?
i quarrel wit u? u knw me b4?
u no c say i don make d correction 4 d post?
if i no take d correction i go change am?
Abeg o.
I knw say na ur type go community high sch,
Mr Onos,
Re: Can A Nigerian Leader Lay Such Precedence? by Hsmpwise(m): 12:44am On Mar 19, 2008
Shalom!

@vassilli,

Prof which one u no dey?
i quarrel wit u? u knw me before?
u no c say i don make d correction 4 d post?
if i no take d correction i go change am?
Abeg o.
I knw say na your type go community high sch,
Mr Onos,

It is nice to know that my type that went to community high school can still correct your type that attended special private schools,Mr Blockhead. All you could have done initially was to make the correction and keep your dirty mouth shut. However, since etiquette was never part of your attribute, you decided to flap your mouth and got an adequate response. So, why fretting?

You know what? Going to my thread to leave unintelligent messages will do you no good. You are purely an irritant. A word of suggestion, if you are too big to accept a correction and say thank you, why not just simply keep shut?!

(1) (Reply)

If You Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time,What Would U Have Done Differently / Can Someone Please Tell Me The Functions Of Lasma? / What Would You Do For N1000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.