Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,326 members, 7,808,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

Joke Of The Day By Mc Talkia - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Joke Of The Day By Mc Talkia (860 Views)

Lol! Funny Photo Of The Day (by Vivian Gist) / Nl Official Jokes By Mc Economy / 7 Jokes A Day By King Of Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Joke Of The Day By Mc Talkia by rabonni(m): 9:36am On Feb 19, 2013
TALKIA was in his new limousine when he saw a man eating grass by the roadside. He ordered his driver to stop and he got out to investigate.

“Why are you eating grass?” he asked the man.
“I don’t have any money for food,” the poor man replied.
“Oh, please come to my house!” “But sir, I have a wife and four
children…”
“Bring them along!” Akpos said.
They all climbed into the limousine. As they were going, the poor fellow said: “Sir, you are too kind. Thank you for taking all of us in.”
TALKIA replied, “No, you don’t understand. The grass at my house is over five feet tall, it will be enough for all of your family members.....

................................................................................................................................................................

TEACHER: What are you doing?

TALKIA: I am writing a letter.
TEACHER: To who?
TALKIA: To myself.
TEACHER: What's inside the letter.
TALKIA: How am I supposed to know, when I haven't received it yet!........HARPy MALTivated and FANTAstic day........still ur boi TALKIA(tcfr)

www.betagist..com/2013/02/joke-of-day-by-mc-talkia_6367.html
Re: Joke Of The Day By Mc Talkia by rabonni(m): 10:19am On Feb 19, 2013
i think this guy is good that is why i posted

(1) (Reply)

Police Things..... / Nairaland's Funniest Thread Of D Year / Where Is Miss Yuzedo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.