Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,895 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:14 AM

Rita Igbinedion Of Koko Mansion's Wedding Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Igbinedion Of Koko Mansion's Wedding Photos (23708 Views)

Pictures From Rita Of Koko Mansion's Wedding / D'banj Apologizes For Poor Organization Of Koko Concert / Rita Isoken Igbinedion Of Koko Mansion Is Getting Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rita Igbinedion Of Koko Mansion's Wedding Photos by trendystuf(f): 9:38am On Feb 19, 2013
The name Rita Isoken Igbinedion may not be instantly familiar, but Rita of Koko Mansion would definitely ring a bell. If not for anything; at least for all the grammatical bombshells she detonated while the TV reality show was on.

Here are some photos from her traditional wedding

Source: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/02/traditional-wedding-photos-of-rita.html

2 Likes

Re: Rita Igbinedion Of Koko Mansion's Wedding Photos by begwong: 10:41am On Feb 19, 2013
Can i also post my traditional wedding pictures for possibly making it to the front page tongue
Re: Rita Igbinedion Of Koko Mansion's Wedding Photos by vlove1: 10:41am On Feb 19, 2013
2ND TO COMMENT abeg dis one na celebrity?
Re: Rita Igbinedion Of Koko Mansion's Wedding Photos by Gabrielsylar(m): 10:41am On Feb 19, 2013
She is a no body...next

1 Like

Re: Rita Igbinedion Of Koko Mansion's Wedding Photos by sweetgala(m): 10:42am On Feb 19, 2013
Unto the NEXT one
Re: Rita Igbinedion Of Koko Mansion's Wedding Photos by israel007: 10:43am On Feb 19, 2013
Ohhhh people haside Nigeria they will be HAFRAID becaause nigeria is not well presentable guring the HAIRPORT because of criminal and yahoo yahoo boys because mojonity of us we do demons and HEFCC they are under YAHOO

34 Likes

Re: Rita Igbinedion Of Koko Mansion's Wedding Photos by Owodiong(m): 10:43am On Feb 19, 2013
Jst passin by am comin
Re: Rita Igbinedion Of Koko Mansion's Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 19, 2013
She don marry o. Some of una wey dey laff am then never even get fiance o, talkless of marry.

Lesson: you don't need to speak queen's English to hook a man grin

6 Likes

Re: Rita Igbinedion Of Koko Mansion's Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 19, 2013
"You know we nigerians, we do demons" lol

Happy married life to her

1 Like

Re: Rita Igbinedion Of Koko Mansion's Wedding Photos by Desloaaa(f): 10:47am On Feb 19, 2013
rolling on d floor**lavving ma yansh out!;
Re: Rita Igbinedion Of Koko Mansion's Wedding Photos by Rooneyboy(m): 10:47am On Feb 19, 2013
israel007: Ohhhh people haside Nigeria they will be HAFRAID becaause nigeria is not well presentable guring the HAIRPORT because of criminal and yahoo yahoo boys because mojonity of us we do demons and HEFCC they are under YAHOO

Of course, she's now a celeb, isn't she

1 Like

Re: Rita Igbinedion Of Koko Mansion's Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:48am On Feb 19, 2013
Nigeria is made of demo people. You know during the airport. Hahahhahahahahhaha
Re: Rita Igbinedion Of Koko Mansion's Wedding Photos by nonesense: 10:49am On Feb 19, 2013
OMG! i fit break bottle for my head for reading this thread
am out

1 Like

Re: Rita Igbinedion Of Koko Mansion's Wedding Photos by Freiburger(m): 10:52am On Feb 19, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: She is a no body...next
And you are somebody? undecided

8 Likes

Re: Rita Igbinedion Of Koko Mansion's Wedding Photos by Skywalker5(m): 10:59am On Feb 19, 2013
Thinking about joining this first to comment craze. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rita Igbinedion Of Koko Mansion's Wedding Photos by Sweetapple007(f): 10:59am On Feb 19, 2013
The man look classless.
Re: Rita Igbinedion Of Koko Mansion's Wedding Photos by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 19, 2013
. We nigerians we do demon__hasin durin d airport,durin d airpot.dis white people dey feel nigeria is d most demon people,we do jazz,yahoo-nw,durin d airport,d hefcc_________DIS GAL NO GO KIL ME OOOoo

3 Likes

Re: Rita Igbinedion Of Koko Mansion's Wedding Photos by Freiburger(m): 11:01am On Feb 19, 2013
Sweetapple007: The man look classless.
And you are classful grin

3 Likes

Re: Rita Igbinedion Of Koko Mansion's Wedding Photos by gRutiE(f): 11:01am On Feb 19, 2013
Pls who is she nd y is she on d front page
Re: Rita Igbinedion Of Koko Mansion's Wedding Photos by femi4: 11:08am On Feb 19, 2013
Nigeria is not safety enough
EFCC is under yahoo yahoo

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rita Igbinedion Of Koko Mansion's Wedding Photos by omocheche(f): 11:09am On Feb 19, 2013
Watin them won born abeg see urgliness
Re: Rita Igbinedion Of Koko Mansion's Wedding Photos by Mavor: 11:12am On Feb 19, 2013
Rooneyboy:

Of course, she's now a celeb, isn't she
I think she's on the Z-list

1 Like

Re: Rita Igbinedion Of Koko Mansion's Wedding Photos by abes(m): 11:12am On Feb 19, 2013
Re: Rita Igbinedion Of Koko Mansion's Wedding Photos by Skywalker5(m): 11:15am On Feb 19, 2013
abes: Meet Rita

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcP_PG6Hn-k

I was just watching it on youtube. Laugh wan kill me for office. Why not put the other version here?
Re: Rita Igbinedion Of Koko Mansion's Wedding Photos by gerrardomendes(m): 11:15am On Feb 19, 2013
speaking queens english n yet unmarried? just to remind u dat d race is not to d swift...dat wen d lord turned again d captivity of zion,we were lik dem dat dreamnt.

4 Likes

Re: Rita Igbinedion Of Koko Mansion's Wedding Photos by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 19, 2013
Sky-walker:
Thinking about joining this first to comment craze. grin grin grin

People will soon start getting banned for it sef....You know what happened with the Word which must not be named "the G word"
Re: Rita Igbinedion Of Koko Mansion's Wedding Photos by brixton: 11:23am On Feb 19, 2013
Re: Rita Igbinedion Of Koko Mansion's Wedding Photos by Coldfeet(f): 11:25am On Feb 19, 2013
crisycent:

so are you! at least she made front page, your generations will never make front page.
So uncalled for! both of you are the same seems your manners are on vacation

1 Like

Re: Rita Igbinedion Of Koko Mansion's Wedding Photos by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 19, 2013
lawd.....my laugh don hang....that video is ultra funny

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Churchill, Helen Paul, Praiz, Jaywon, Tonto Dikeh, Others Walk For Love In Abuja / Peter Okoye: "Before You Criticize Tacha Make Sure You Are Perfect" / Michael Jackson's 62nd Posthumous Birthday. What Are Your Top 5 MJ Songs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.