Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,510 members, 7,770,303 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:52 AM

Best Web Hosting Company In Nigeria - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Best Web Hosting Company In Nigeria (17703 Views)

Any Reliable Coldfusion Hosting Company In Nigeria? / Best Web Hosting Company In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Web Hosting Company In Nigeria by hoodboi(m): 9:40am On Feb 19, 2013
I was just wondering, which is the best web hosting company in this country. They must offer a hosting service that

1) Never goes offline

2) Cpanel or any good cms control system

And other good qualities that meet international standards.

1 Like

Re: Best Web Hosting Company In Nigeria by DualCore1: 2:33pm On Feb 19, 2013
hoodboi:
1) Never goes offline
It will be a wonder to have such a host won't it? But there's none like that. Never say never.
Only a webhost with little experience or an unserious host will give you a service with 100% uptime guaranty.
Re: Best Web Hosting Company In Nigeria by hoodboi(m): 3:48pm On Feb 19, 2013
Yes there is, one of the ideas behind facebook and one of the keyfactors to its success is that its never offline. Another one is this foreign web host I know, even if your site is offline they offer visitors a cache mode type of site that let's the visitor visit and view pages like it was online and many more.

2 Likes

Re: Best Web Hosting Company In Nigeria by 3RNEST(m): 12:01am On Feb 21, 2013
I recommend Web4africa, register via this link Click here

2 Likes

Re: Best Web Hosting Company In Nigeria by hoodboi(m): 7:18am On Feb 21, 2013
Thanks, I know abt them already. Just need more. Thanks
Re: Best Web Hosting Company In Nigeria by chidi500(m): 11:04am On Feb 21, 2013
www.hostlinker.com remain the best website hosting in Nigeria.
Re: Best Web Hosting Company In Nigeria by veltany: 7:29pm On Feb 21, 2013
the newest is 0nairahost. very professional and its free. check http://0nairahost.com
Re: Best Web Hosting Company In Nigeria by dwebwalker(m): 7:51pm On Feb 21, 2013
I love www.eclubhost.com the service is very good i host with smartweb but some you have problem no 1 to help.

Eclubhost.com gives you opportunity to host on India, Uk and USA servers to me its the best not because of the promo they offer but they are great. Free 2weeks trial when you pay N120 for their testing plan. And if u host on their india server you get Rs.2000 Google ad. And now Reseller right is free from one month Eclubhost is the best
Re: Best Web Hosting Company In Nigeria by hoodboi(m): 7:59pm On Feb 21, 2013
Thanks guys, I'm about to launch a new website and I need all the suggestions I can get, let's just say I am window-shopping for hosts. The site might get very robust, that's why I need an host that will fit.
Re: Best Web Hosting Company In Nigeria by dwebwalker(m): 9:54pm On Feb 21, 2013
hoodboi: Thanks guys, I'm about to launch a new website and I need all the suggestions I can get, let's just say I am window-shopping for hosts. The site might get very robust, that's why I need an host that will fit.

i suggest you use www.eclubhost.com its got all the software you need, wordpress, s.m.f e.t.c with 185 pre designed website with 85000 images and if you love to have google adsense bonus. Host with the Indian server its your choice. You have 30days money back and its real.
Re: Best Web Hosting Company In Nigeria by chillykelly86(m): 3:29pm On Feb 22, 2013
If you are looking for a Web Host in Nigeria, check out WhoGoHost on www.whogohost.com
They also have an Affiliate System that pays you 20% of the amount paid by any of your referrals who buys a Hosting plan.

Goodluck
Re: Best Web Hosting Company In Nigeria by ProGSM(m): 11:31pm On Feb 22, 2013
I used www.lagoshost.com and they have served me well well!
Re: Best Web Hosting Company In Nigeria by hoodboi(m): 5:34am On Feb 25, 2013
I was wondering, is it possible to edit my a websites code if I use a site builder from a host?
Re: Best Web Hosting Company In Nigeria by PGON(m): 2:00pm On Feb 25, 2013
one up for domainhostingpal.com
99.99% uptime.
Perfect support

https://www.domainhostingpal.com

2 Likes

Re: Best Web Hosting Company In Nigeria by antontech(m): 4:26pm On Feb 26, 2013
I can boast of whogohost.my website is alway online.
Re: Best Web Hosting Company In Nigeria by Napolitano(m): 11:09am On Feb 27, 2013
I recommend registeram.com.
Re: Best Web Hosting Company In Nigeria by chillykelly86(m): 11:53am On Feb 27, 2013
hoodboi: I was wondering, is it possible to edit my a websites code if I use a site builder from a host?
With Whogohost site builder, you should be able to edit the html codes of your website.
Also while on WhoGoHost website, www.whogohost.com, you can always contact support staff with the chat application at the bottom right hand corner of the page.

www.whogohost.com
Re: Best Web Hosting Company In Nigeria by dwebwalker(m): 8:50am On Mar 01, 2013
with www.eclubhost.com u can edit ur website, use site builder e.tc
Re: Best Web Hosting Company In Nigeria by pachilalo: 9:09am On Jul 07, 2013
Learn about computer programing and all visit www.readfreebook.net
Re: Best Web Hosting Company In Nigeria by Lovetinz(m): 7:50pm On Jul 07, 2013
Perfectvisualhost.com hosts my sits. I hate tickets, when I have request, I call Him.
He hasn't failed me.
Re: Best Web Hosting Company In Nigeria by uanda(m): 3:58pm On Jul 08, 2013
I recommend[url][b] Whogohost[/b]http://www.?aff=371[/url]
Re: Best Web Hosting Company In Nigeria by uanda(m): 4:03pm On Jul 08, 2013
If you are looking for a Web Host in Nigeria, check out WhoGoHost on www.whogohost.comhttp://www.?aff=371
Re: Best Web Hosting Company In Nigeria by pmictltd(m): 2:33pm On Sep 09, 2013
I recommend www.philmorehost.com
If you are looking for a reliable and cheap web hosting service.
99.9 percent Uptime is guarantee

Re: Best Web Hosting Company In Nigeria by pmictltd(m): 3:43pm On Oct 19, 2013
Reseller Web Hosting Promo
Promo Link: http://philmorehost.com/cpanel-reseller/
cPanel + WHM + BoxBilling + Domain Reseller Portal
Unlimited Bandwidth
50GB Web Disk
N8,500/yr

Powerful Client Billing System. Put your Business on AutoPilot Now! Boxbilling is an all-in-one client management, billing & support solution for online businesses. Handling everything from signup to termination.
Re: Best Web Hosting Company In Nigeria by paviya: 10:11am On Oct 30, 2013
hoodboi: I was just wondering, which is the best web hosting company in this country. They must offer a hosting service that

1) Never goes offline

2) Cpanel or any good cms control system

And other good qualities that meet international standards.

For reliable web hosting service visit Thewebpole.com They will provide web hosting service at cheap cost.It has good Cpanel and CMS system and satisfy all of your needs.I hope it will be very useful to you.

1 Like

Re: Best Web Hosting Company In Nigeria by pmictltd(m): 10:32pm On Oct 30, 2013
Latest Offer
Buy any of our Web Hosting Service and get 20% Discount
www.philmorehost.com

Promotional Code 3U8P8BDNY1 - 20% One Time Discount

Promo End Soon!

1 Like

Re: Best Web Hosting Company In Nigeria by pmictltd(m): 5:39pm On Dec 09, 2013
Top 10 Web Hosting Companies in Nigeria, 2013
If you’re searching for web hosting, you already know the importance of creating an internet presence in today’s world. To help you find the best web hosting company for your website, we’ve reviewed numerous web hosting providers, so you don’t have to! Our expert editorial staff ranked and evaluated their features, services and products to bring you our list of the top 10 web hosting companies. We invite you to read more about how we rated the top providers below according to price, customer service, reliability and overall experience.

1) www.philmorehost.com, Least Product is Basic Shared Hosting = N1,200. 10GB Web Disk, Unlimited Bandwidth

2) whogohost.com, Least Product is Aspire Shared Hosting = N2,500. 1GB Web Disk, 4GB Bandwidth

3) smartweb.com.ng, Least Product is Standard Shared Hosting = N2,500. 5GB Web Disk, 20GB Bandwidth

4) ihostafrica.com, Least Product is Beginner Shared Hosting = N2,500. 1GB Web Disk, 4GB Bandwidth

5) utiware.net, Least Product is Starter Shared Hosting = N3,500. 1GB Web Disk, 2GB Bandwidth

6) web4africa.com.ng, Least Product is Bronze Shared Hosting = N4,000. 5GB Web Disk, 50GB Bandwidth

7) abimco.com, Least Product is Personal Shared Hosting = N3,504. 200MB Web Disk, 5GB Bandwidth

cool 9jahoster.com, Least Product is Extra Mini Shared Hosting = N2,000. 250MB Web Disk, 500MB Bandwidth

9) sbohost.com, Least Product is Small Shared Hosting = N5,000. 1GB Web Disk, 10GB Bandwidth

10) qservers.net, Least Product is Starter Shared Hosting = N2,500. 1GB Web Disk, 4GB Bandwidth

Re: Best Web Hosting Company In Nigeria by skyro(m): 5:59pm On Jul 26, 2014
no need for many talk, if you are ready to host your site then use the whohost http://www.?aff=649
Re: Best Web Hosting Company In Nigeria by ikennaiked: 9:29pm On Aug 12, 2014
Web Hosting as low as ₦900/year...www.globalhosting247.com
Re: Best Web Hosting Company In Nigeria by shadowwalker201: 2:04am On Aug 13, 2014
look at my signature
[img]http://www.?aff=391[/img]
Re: Best Web Hosting Company In Nigeria by pmictltd(m): 11:18pm On Oct 10, 2014
HOST YOUR WEBSITE
10% Off Professional Package only.
Use Coupon: PROCTOBER2014

Free Website Builder
Free Domain Registration
Free Instant Setup!
Money Back Guarantee
24/7 Quality Support
www.philmorehost.com

1 Like

Re: Best Web Hosting Company In Nigeria by jenifertaler: 3:14am On Oct 11, 2014
you can try with web4africa , they are best for ever

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bloggers: What Data Plan Do You Use And How Do You Manage It? / Does Google Discriminate Against Nigeria (Africa)? / LOL Screenshot Of Old Yahoo Portal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.