Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,494 members, 7,770,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:35 AM

Best Web Hosting Company In Nigeria - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Best Web Hosting Company In Nigeria (17702 Views)

Any Reliable Coldfusion Hosting Company In Nigeria? / Best Web Hosting Company In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Web Hosting Company In Nigeria by cool0: 6:05pm On Nov 30, 2014
There are more than million of hosting providers to select and appraise them,You should choose hosting based upon the space that you need,amount of traffic your site will get and other such factors. for my hosting need since past two years i never had any issue with my web space and I’m paying less for my webspace .
I have quit good experience with http://www.9cubehosting.com/cheap_hosting/ .They are providing excellent support anytime. you can say 90% of my queries are solved within some hours..Basically what we need for faster buisness is good support.
So you go with this brand blindly..
Here are few tips for picking the right host
Uptime - What is the average uptime for the host. Good ones should be 99%+.
Disk space - How much disk space the hosting offer. Make a rough estimate how much you might need down the road.
Bandwidth - Are you going to host videos, files, or transfer a lot of items? Then you may wanna go for unlimited bandwidth.
Features - Are there any particular features your site requires. Make sure the hosting offer that.
Service - Does the host have the services you need? Services could be website transfer or whatever you need.
Support - Help is going to be needed someday, will they be there? Check out if they offer 24/7 tech support.

1 Like

Re: Best Web Hosting Company In Nigeria by ikennaiked: 9:58am On Jan 21, 2015
Try www.globalhosting247.com and you will be impressed with superb services.
Re: Best Web Hosting Company In Nigeria by olicgad: 9:29pm On Jan 21, 2015
i hosted all my domains with www.sugaonline.com a UK webhosting company offering webhosting service in Nigeria. I have being using them never gotten any erorr.
Re: Best Web Hosting Company In Nigeria by fisher67: 8:07pm On Jan 22, 2015
Arvixe is the best web hosting company which offers cheap hosting at only $4 per month. Here are other benefits of joining arvixe :
*free domain for life
*free site builder
*unlimited disk space
*unlimited data transfer
*60 day money back guarantee
*easy control panel
*24 hr live support
Join arvixe here http://www.arvixe.com/9619.html and use the coupon code '' just4you67'' (without quotes) to get 20% off first invoice.
Re: Best Web Hosting Company In Nigeria by PenSoftCorp(m): 5:54pm On Apr 24, 2015
i am still looking for the best Nigeria web hosting provider
Re: Best Web Hosting Company In Nigeria by chillykelly86(m): 8:27am On Apr 25, 2015
PenSoftCorp:
i am still looking for the best Nigeria web hosting provider

The most popular is WhoGoHost.
Search for it on Google.
Re: Best Web Hosting Company In Nigeria by niyyie(m): 1:09pm On Apr 25, 2015
Web4Africa
Re: Best Web Hosting Company In Nigeria by w3earner: 10:00pm On Jul 28, 2015
Here are the list of best web hosting companies in Nigeria. If you are looking for web hosting sites in Nigeria, this is a good place to start your search. The major advantage of Nigeria based web hosting companies is that you pay in Naira. Nigeria based web hosting sites are also cheaper and some of them offer .ng domains. If you do not have a debit card to pay for web hosting online, Nigeria based hosting companies offer you convenient Naira payment which means you pay to their account.

Here is a brief overview of top 10 web hosting companies in Nigeria. This rating is arrived at as a result of each's standard, reliability, customer relation, client satisfaction, number of hosted websites and what people say about them. This should be seen as a recommendation based on experience.

#RATED 5. Web4Africa

Web4Africa offers Linux and Windows hosting, plus lots of useful features. You can also register .ng domains. Web hosting charges can range from 6,400 Naira to about 24,000 Naira yearly. Web4Africa offers from 5GB to unlimited storage depending on your web hosting subscription package.

Monthly traffic limit ranges between 50GB to unlimited traffic depending on your web hosting plan. Web4Africa bills you in US dollars but you can pay the equivalent in Naira. You can also pay for Web4Africa web hosting with Liberty Reserve, AlertPay, Payza.

Visit web4africa.ng

#RATED 4. Utiware

Utiware offers Windows hosting and online payment with your InterSwitch or MasterCard ATM/Debit cards. You can also pay with bank deposit in some designated banks. Utiware offers from 1GB to 30 GB storage depending on your web hosting subscription package. Monthly traffic limit ranges between 2 GB to 180 GB traffic depending on your hosting plan with price ranging from N3,500 to N100,000 yearly. Utiware offers PHP and mySQL on their Windows hosting.

Visit utiware.net

#RATED 3. SMartWeb Online Solutions

SmartWeb Online Solutions is a fast growing web hosting company gaining in reputation by the day since its launch in 2004. SmartWeb offers from 5GB to unlimited storage depending on your web hosting subscription package.

Monthly traffic limit ranges between 20GB to unlimited traffic, again depending on the web hosting plan you choose with price ranging from N2,500 to N30,000 yearly. You can pay in Naira for your SmartWeb Web hosting plan.

Visit SmartWeb.com.ng

#RATED 2. Whoghost

Whogohost is a fast growing web hosting company in Nigeria. It offers services ranging from domain name registration to Linux/Windows web hosting as well as web hosting for Java Servlets. Registeram Linux web hosting costs between N3,000 and N25,000 a year

Registaram offers 1GB to 25GB storage depending on your web hosting subscription package. Monthly traffic limit ranges between 5GB and 50GB traffic also depending on your web hosting plan. You can pay online with your debit card or pay Naira bank deposit.

Visit whogohost.com

#RATED 1. Cheaphost247.com

Cheaphost247.com offers one of the most affordable web hosting service in Nigeria. With as low as 2,999 Naira, you can get one year of the company's basic plan, which offers you 1GB disk space and 5GB Bandwidth + unlimited Mysql databases, unlimited FTP accounts and unlimited email accounts. What amazed me most about this company is , they offer 24/7/365 days client support, Including weekend days and even nights. Their response to email support is quick and top rated. Your account is set up immediately your payment is confirmed if no issues with payment, This makes most Nigerian companies and web developers choose them.

Often Offers upto 40% Discount on their services.

Visit www.Cheaphost247.com

2 Likes

Re: Best Web Hosting Company In Nigeria by splashwebworld: 4:55pm On Oct 29, 2015
Beware of smartweb.com.ng ...they have very bad service although we use dem for domain name alone since they are so unreliable and had to change our host
We recommend www.syskay.com as is one of the best and never goes off.......and a very good one is globalhost247.com.... very cheap with an excellent service......

You can check our site for web design and online services at www. splashwebworld.com.

1 Like

Re: Best Web Hosting Company In Nigeria by toycom001(m): 9:13pm On Oct 29, 2015
I love Josidel Hostiing.
genuine hosting platform, set up completely by us. It warranties professional security and really ...
http://www.josidelhosting.com/hosting-platform/
Re: Best Web Hosting Company In Nigeria by hostyoufast: 4:19pm On Nov 25, 2015
Host You Fast when it comes to website hosting and programming.

Are you a website designer and need a web hosting company to host your site fast and reliable, then you welcome.

Are you new to the hosting business and need a hosting plan for reselling hosting services, then you are welcome.

Are you hosting with a particular hosting company and you feel like changing your hosting plan to a bigger, fast, and reliable hosting plan, Then you welcome.

Are you have issues with your current hosting company, and you want to transfer your site to a new hosting company, then you are welcome.

Are you searching for a cheap and reliable Dedicated server to host you site on, then you are welcome.

Are you looking for where to buy a domain name at a cheaper price, then you are welcome.

Are you searching for a fast and reliable Vps hosting server to siut your website, then you are welcome.

Are you looking for an Email hosting company, then you are welcome.

HostYouFast offers you the best of hosting plans when it comes to:

Cheap web hosting, VPS hosting, Reseller Hosting, Email hosting, Domain Registration, Dedicated Server with 24/7/365 supported Customercare services.

HostYouFast is professional and absolutely web server provider with most useful hosting features, performance and reliability. We provide web hosting services and web servers to various clients all around the world. hostyoufast.com is server provider with decade of experience in building and hosting websites to individuals and small business companies. As a result, HostYouFast has become one of the largest solution of servers and hosting services. Huge bandwidth, FTP, Php, MySql, CPanel, free support – this is what becomes top-noch professional hosting and web publishing service on our servers.

Vist the website link below and check on the plans available:

http://www.hostyoufast.com/

Thanks
Re: Best Web Hosting Company In Nigeria by Blogabiz(m): 8:08pm On Nov 29, 2015
I use mochahost you can click here to know more about them http://www.blogabiz.com/cheap-and-reliable-web-hosting-company-mochahost-review/
Re: Best Web Hosting Company In Nigeria by Sanuzi(m): 2:46pm On Nov 30, 2015
1.africanwebservice.com
2.hostgate.com.ng

hoodboi:
I was just wondering, which is the best web hosting company in this country. They must offer a hosting service that

1) Never goes offline

2) Cpanel or any good cms control system

And other good qualities that meet international standards.

Re: Best Web Hosting Company In Nigeria by segun00001: 2:42am On Dec 22, 2015
Citihost - http://www.citihost.net: offering cloud web hosting.

Super-fast, secure and reliable..... also very affordable.
Re: Best Web Hosting Company In Nigeria by ProGSM(m): 10:38pm On Dec 28, 2015
Re: Best Web Hosting Company In Nigeria by princeAbj500: 10:50pm On Jan 06, 2016
you can Try www.wehostafrica.com i have use them for two years,They have Good Customer Support,Very Reliable Hosting Company in
Africa and Nigeria
Re: Best Web Hosting Company In Nigeria by ProGSM(m): 4:45am On Jan 07, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bloggers: What Data Plan Do You Use And How Do You Manage It? / Does Google Discriminate Against Nigeria (Africa)? / LOL Screenshot Of Old Yahoo Portal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.