Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,200 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

Shock Of My Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shock Of My Life (998 Views)

Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted / 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! / I Received The Shock Of My Life From A 13 Year Old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shock Of My Life by Prowizy2(m): 9:58am On Feb 19, 2013
Got diz msg 4rm a 2go pal.. I tink itz a nice 1

on d 14th of february 2013 i woke up dat faithful mornin wit smiles on my face hopin 2 receive d best gift 4rm my man cuz he has promised 2 suprise me..

Abt 2pm i was all bt ready 2 go out wit my man he called & i told him i was ready 20mins later he came n picked me up he drove me down 2 sumwere strange an estate i asked him whu we were goin 2 meet he replied n said datz hes house i was so shocked cuz while datin him 4 2yrs we do go 2 hez house bt not diz 1.. I was feelin nervous bt he told me 2 calm down.. Wen we got down frm d car he asked me 2 close my eyes i was kinda hapi cuz i thought he jst bought d house 4 me.

When we got inside my eyes wer stil close i heared sumtyn like "darling am home" i didn't knw wat i was tinkin anymore immediately a woman came out he removed d hankerchief 4rm my eyes only 4 him 2 say RUTH meet my wife SANDRA..

He said 2 hez wife "baby" diz is d young gal dat has been disturbin me all dis while d woman said 2 me young gal stp goin after married men.. I culdn't stand d shame anymore so i rushed out of d house..

Dis is sum1 i av been datin for over 2yrs i didn't suspect anytyn lyk hes was married wit 2 children.. It was later sum1 told me dat d house we always go n relax belongs 2 hez frnd whu travelled abroad..

He later called n told me dat he wuldn't av done dat 2 me if i was faithful 2 him.. He heared wrong tins abt me n decided 2 punish me in diz manner..

Dat was d sick val gift i received frm ANDREW..

Note: "diz stuff is spreadin across NDU campus BAYELSA"
Re: Shock Of My Life by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 19, 2013
Mstchewww

1 Like

Re: Shock Of My Life by handson(m): 1:21pm On Feb 19, 2013
Next time she we date her age mate MUMU
Re: Shock Of My Life by megareal: 1:49pm On Feb 19, 2013
So what do I make out of this story?.... Is it how not to date a married man when you are a single girl? Or how to faithfully date a married man to avoid disgrace,....? Or how to take revenge as a married man against an unfaithful single lady that you have no intention of marrying? SMH, some idiots need to be tied to the pole and shot. (Reference to the cheating, idiotic couple).
Re: Shock Of My Life by Emoticon: 2:17pm On Feb 19, 2013
Ok.
Re: Shock Of My Life by omega25red(m): 2:24pm On Feb 19, 2013
hahaha grin that was funny she thought he bought her the house and after being embarrassed, she still took his call grin grin dumb azz girl
Re: Shock Of My Life by Popowaa: 4:26pm On Feb 19, 2013
This story is funny
Re: Shock Of My Life by greedie1(f): 7:08pm On Feb 19, 2013
hehehe, she tot d house was for her lol... oburo so house, ma estate!

(1) (Reply)

Why Nigerian Girls Back Home Rude To Girls Abroad Dating Their Men? / Complaint Letter From Women To Men. / LLS>>> Ladies Latest Statements.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.