Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,398 members, 7,808,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

Is She Bewitched? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Bewitched? (806 Views)

Viral Video Of How A Man’s Manhood Disappeared After His Wife Bewitched Him For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Bewitched? by Keemz(m): 11:28am On Feb 19, 2013
Fellow Nairalanders,My Girlfriend Of About A Year And A Half Cheated On Me. Just Last Year's December,I Got To Know That She Actually Got Pregnant For Her Ex.(Though She's Aborted The Pregnancy)She Later Came Begging And Because Of The Loads Of Pleas From Her Aunt,I Accepted Her Back,With The Promise That She would Never Do Such Again. On The 14th day Of February(last Week),I Saw Her again with This same Ex.I saw Them Kissing.Now,I have Decided To Let Go Of Her And Move On With My Life. Was She Charmed By The Guy Or Something?
Re: Is She Bewitched? by kntrovasialmi: 12:16pm On Feb 19, 2013
Fellow Nairalanders,My Girlfriend Of About A Year And A Half Cheated On Me. Just Last Year's December,I Got To Know That She Actually Got Pregnant For Her Ex.(Though She's Aborted The Pregnancy)She Later Came Begging And Because Of The Loads Of Pleas From Her Aunt,I Accepted Her Back,With The Promise That She would Never Do Such Again. On The 14th day Of February(last Week),I Saw Her again with This same Ex.I saw Them Kissing.Now,I have Decided To Let Go Of Her And Move On With My Life. Was She Charmed By The Guy Or Something?

no, she's not bewitched. you're just an assistant. get over it dude. life goes on.
Re: Is She Bewitched? by Popowaa: 4:28pm On Feb 19, 2013
She is taking u for granted just walk out
Re: Is She Bewitched? by 2goodbobo(m): 4:32pm On Feb 19, 2013
Dem plant your placenta for her papa compound ne? What the heck are you still doing with her?
Re: Is She Bewitched? by dederocs(m): 7:08pm On Feb 19, 2013
bitches aint shit,money over bitches...get ur money u see bitches willing to lick ur shit.

(1) (Reply)

Ex- Partners Always Affect Current Relationships / Message For My Mother On Mothers Day... / No Guy Tripping 4 Your Chick/no Chick Tripping For Your Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.