Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,452 members, 7,781,307 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:11 PM

How Do You Get Your Ex To Stay away From You? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Get Your Ex To Stay away From You? (11542 Views)

Somethings That Are Gradually Fading Away From Our Homes / Marriage? Nigerian Guys In Europe Are Shying Away From Nigerian Girls / Is It Ok For Ex To Be Wife Makeup Artist For Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Get Your Ex To Stay away From You? by filiks(m): 11:47am On Feb 19, 2013
She's married and I'm married as well but she won't keep her distance!
I have a kid but all that means nothing to her! I'm tempted to put up
her picture here.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Get Your Ex To Stay away From You? by biolabee(m): 12:25pm On Feb 19, 2013
more details and pls no pic
are u not a mature man

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Get Your Ex To Stay away From You? by filiks(m): 2:32pm On Feb 19, 2013
biolabee: more details and pls no pic
are u not a mature man
That's exactly the problem! I'm expected to act mature!
Then when she eventually rips off my shirt, who will believe my story?
Details? I left the town I reside in for some job in the town she now resides,
I got a call from her and when I mentioned my location, she screams and said she was coming.
I made her wait at a cafe at the ground floor, when I came down, we had a little chat and
she was trying to give too much detail about her private life but I stopped her.
She's been coming since that the, 7 days in a roll!! Getting even more physical with her attempts to grab my...
Is that detail enough?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Get Your Ex To Stay away From You? by zayhal(f): 3:38pm On Feb 19, 2013
Why do you keep allowing her to come everyday for 7 days? Have you told her in clear terms that you can't have anything to do with her? Does your body language agree with your speech?

If you have made it clear you won't have anything to do with her again and she still insists on seeing you, threaten to report her to her husband. You may want to bring it up with your wife too so that she'll be your witness in case ex decides to pull stunts.

And when you leave the town you're working, don't give her your home or office address. I don't know why you agreed to meet her in the first place. Let an ex remain an ex! I don't know how people reason, calling someone an ex yet sharing phone numbers and entertaining calls. This is what eventually happens in most of such relationships.

6 Likes

Re: How Do You Get Your Ex To Stay away From You? by biolabee(m): 3:59pm On Feb 19, 2013
as zayhal has posted,you shd not have let her know you were coming around
So what is the position of things now
have u left the town

Normally you are seperate towns so u would not normally meet
Re: How Do You Get Your Ex To Stay away From You? by achinaboy(m): 4:01pm On Feb 19, 2013
filiks: She's married and I'm married as well but she won't keep her distance!
I have a kid but all that means nothing to her! I'm tempted to put up
her picture here.
I think ur might be crazy,,keeping a distance to ur ex has now become a big deal?,just tell us you are still i love,,,if telling your ex,leave me alone i`m married is dificult,i wonder what will happen if u got the chance to be our president shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Get Your Ex To Stay away From You? by tpia5: 3:32am On Feb 20, 2013
filiks: That's exactly the problem! I'm expected to act mature!
Then when she eventually rips off my shirt, who will believe my story?
Details? I left the town I reside in for some job in the town she now resides,
I got a call from her and when I mentioned my location, she screams and said she was coming.
I made her wait at a cafe at the ground floor, when I came down, we had a little chat and
she was trying to give too much detail about her private life but I stopped her.
She's been coming since that the, 7 days in a roll!! Getting even more physical with her attempts to grab my...
Is that detail enough?

imo, you well so?
Re: How Do You Get Your Ex To Stay away From You? by baby124: 4:04am On Feb 20, 2013
These are the kinds of things you should tell your wife. Make sure next time she decides to comeyour wife is around to receive her. Truusssst me, that is the last time you will hear from her.

7 Likes

Re: How Do You Get Your Ex To Stay away From You? by greatgod2012(f): 4:23am On Feb 20, 2013
baby_123: These are the kinds of things you should tell your wife. Make sure next time she decides to comeyour wife is around to receive her. Truusssst me, that is the last time you will hear from her.

this is d most viable solution for now.
Re: How Do You Get Your Ex To Stay away From You? by Nobody: 7:36am On Feb 20, 2013

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Get Your Ex To Stay away From You? by jmoore(m): 12:49pm On Feb 20, 2013
Wear a mask like Lagbaja. grin grin
Re: How Do You Get Your Ex To Stay away From You? by holuwarlay08(m): 12:49pm On Feb 20, 2013
not too hard, both party should be on their own for some while.......... that is what i practice..
Re: How Do You Get Your Ex To Stay away From You? by Valiantvaliant(m): 12:50pm On Feb 20, 2013
Book sense is easy to get but Common sense is soöo0o0oo0 hard to get.
Re: How Do You Get Your Ex To Stay away From You? by emiye(m): 12:51pm On Feb 20, 2013
Stop stroking your ego with her attention. Cut her off as neatly as possible.

9 Likes

Re: How Do You Get Your Ex To Stay away From You? by rozayx5(m): 12:52pm On Feb 20, 2013
NL front page, smh cry cry
Re: How Do You Get Your Ex To Stay away From You? by creativemusic: 12:53pm On Feb 20, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Get Your Ex To Stay away From You? by BlackPeni5: 12:56pm On Feb 20, 2013
SIMPLY TELL HER TO STAY AWAY FROM YOU...SOUND ANGRY IF NECCESSARY.

SEEMS THE OP IS REALLY ENJOYING THE ATTENTION...
Re: How Do You Get Your Ex To Stay away From You? by MissyB3(f): 12:57pm On Feb 20, 2013
If you're firm and your rebuke is stern enough she will (eventually) get the message.
Most of the time people say 'No' while their actions, expression etc say otherwise. . . Make sure this isn't your case.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Get Your Ex To Stay away From You? by HighChief4(m): 1:01pm On Feb 20, 2013
chaircover: Do you owe this girl something? Why would she be married and still chasing you around?

If you know that you dont owe her anything, didnt promise her anything, made her have abortions and promised to marry her and then backpedal, gave her std's, damaged her womb, made her steal her ogas money etc, and your conscience is clear then you tell her firmly to leave you alone and you too stay away from her.

If that fails, and she still comes looking for you then you tell her parents to call her to order. BTW let your wife know now incase your wife hears from outside that you have been seen meeting another woman.

So even if he owed/did all that you mentioned to her, does that now make it right for him to oblige? Whatever is the case, they are done with each other and also married to different people, so they should have no business again. No man has ever forced a woman to stupidly co-habitate with him for years without any serious engagement sort of, nor is it against the law for women in relationships not to resist unprotected sex. All those things make no sense to me.

Like someone earlier said, just get your wife involved or simply cut all means of communication with her. Punto
Re: How Do You Get Your Ex To Stay away From You? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 20, 2013
fuRK her itchy vagina jor
who b dis wan wen dey censor wetin i write_na vaghinah i talk nor be vagina __na u dey help me do daily subscription 4 glo?abi na ur fada buy me fone??

8 Likes

Re: How Do You Get Your Ex To Stay away From You? by CoolKizzy(m): 1:04pm On Feb 20, 2013
You sound like some1 i know, tell yourself the truth, you have some intrest but maybe you are scared of the outcome, if not; a simple dont come here again or i'l call ur husband is very easy to mutter and telling her you are in her town, dont you previously know she resides there?. . . Hmm, bros tell us the truth about how it all began joor.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Get Your Ex To Stay away From You? by jeron1(m): 1:05pm On Feb 20, 2013
She's comin to colect what she left...
Re: How Do You Get Your Ex To Stay away From You? by bigfat03(m): 1:06pm On Feb 20, 2013
[size=15pt]do things and say things that would make her VERY VERY ANGRY simple[/size]...

Re: How Do You Get Your Ex To Stay away From You? by Walexy96: 1:07pm On Feb 20, 2013
Let your No be no both in her presence and absence. #Lobatan.
Re: How Do You Get Your Ex To Stay away From You? by 190: 1:10pm On Feb 20, 2013
So Nigerian women nor get sense like their girls

Hehehe it runs in the feminine Naija gender then
Re: How Do You Get Your Ex To Stay away From You? by klear(f): 1:11pm On Feb 20, 2013
Tell her as sternly as possible to laeve u alone, If that doesn't cool her temperature, get ur hands on her husband's phone, call him & tell him to keep his wife on a leash.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Get Your Ex To Stay away From You? by Kc3000: 1:14pm On Feb 20, 2013
I once had a stalker grin. It wasn't fun, had to adjust my movement to throw her off.
Re: How Do You Get Your Ex To Stay away From You? by chimauk(m): 1:15pm On Feb 20, 2013
omo guy do d tin or pass am to me jor winku don get cap bt u no get head.i get head abeg give me dat cap
Re: How Do You Get Your Ex To Stay away From You? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 20, 2013
She's one of d ladies dat suffer 4rm what i call 'd super glue syndrome'. These kinda ladies relishes one or two things abt all or most of their ex(they usually have them plenty) and in most instances, want to re-live the xperience. Woe betide u if u happen to be their favourite ex!
It's hard to get ds kinda ladies off ur back cos they are mad(or cursed)!
U can spot ds kinda ladies by the way they are quick to tell u abt their ex(es) and all d sacrifice she made for him/them b4 being dumped. U expect her to spear d chap(s) on sighting him/them but she warms up to him/them, like a cat, to d owner.
Ds trait is synonymous with ladies dat hav had series of relationships.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Get Your Ex To Stay away From You? by Sweetblaze(f): 1:18pm On Feb 20, 2013
Jst get d husbands phone no nd call him,tell him 2 call his wife 2 order.
Re: How Do You Get Your Ex To Stay away From You? by Sweetapple007(f): 1:20pm On Feb 20, 2013
Maybe u shld ask one of ur children to advice u .

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Typical Bride Price List In Some Parts Of Ibo Land / Dan Savage Tells Ben Carson To Prove Sexuality Is A Choice By Sucking His Dick / The Plight Of Kids In The Midst Of Divorce And Separation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.