Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,438 members, 7,808,570 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

I Am The Pinnacle Of Five Billion Years Worth Of Evolution. I Don't Need God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am The Pinnacle Of Five Billion Years Worth Of Evolution. I Don't Need God (799 Views)

A Much Needed Explanation of Evolution / The Earth Is 4.5 BILLION Years Old. Surely Many Races Came Before Us! / Did The Devil Really Transport Jesus Up To A Pinnacle Of The Temple (matt 4:5,8) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am The Pinnacle Of Five Billion Years Worth Of Evolution. I Don't Need God by RickTurnip: 4:47pm On Feb 19, 2013
I'm just fantastic! I am the descendent of a long long long line of extremely successful creatures.
Everyone of my ancestors did well enough in their lives to live, eat, survive and raise some children.
I am not one person I am the representative of millions of my ancestors. I can look at the fossil records and see thousands of failures, but for my family there is no failure.
No matter what happened, they survived and reproduced.
I am at the very end of a superior chain of creatures.
I am amazing!
I am God.
Re: I Am The Pinnacle Of Five Billion Years Worth Of Evolution. I Don't Need God by ifeegee(f): 4:53pm On Feb 19, 2013
Delusion al!!!
Re: I Am The Pinnacle Of Five Billion Years Worth Of Evolution. I Don't Need God by ooman(m): 5:19pm On Feb 19, 2013
kinda agree with ya
Re: I Am The Pinnacle Of Five Billion Years Worth Of Evolution. I Don't Need God by onetrack(m): 5:28pm On Feb 19, 2013
Just as long as you don't act like an evil god (like Yahweh/Allah) then it's cool with me.
Re: I Am The Pinnacle Of Five Billion Years Worth Of Evolution. I Don't Need God by travelxpat(m): 6:01pm On Feb 19, 2013
Hmmm for you to know that God exists,you will be dumb for 3 weeks in real illness that will defile solutions.bedridden for 3 weeks and untill you agree in your heart within the 3 the weeks of your forth coming tribulations and agony that God exists then you will be free .you can start the count from next week monday,ensure you enjoy yourself to the fullest,it might be your last or the beginning of your discipleship class in a bible believing church.
Re: I Am The Pinnacle Of Five Billion Years Worth Of Evolution. I Don't Need God by Delafruita(m): 8:21pm On Feb 19, 2013
travelxpat: Hmmm for you to know that God exists,you will be dumb for 3 weeks in real illness that will defile solutions.bedridden for 3 weeks and untill you agree in your heart within the 3 the weeks of your forth coming tribulations and agony that God exists then you will be free .you can start the count from next week monday,ensure you enjoy yourself to the fullest,it might be your last or the beginning of your discipleship class in a bible believing church.
very sick mentality
Re: I Am The Pinnacle Of Five Billion Years Worth Of Evolution. I Don't Need God by ooman(m): 8:23pm On Feb 19, 2013
travelxpat: Hmmm for you to know that God exists,you will be dumb for 3 weeks in real illness that will defile solutions.bedridden for 3 weeks and untill you agree in your heart within the 3 the weeks of your forth coming tribulations and agony that God exists then you will be free .you can start the count from next week monday,ensure you enjoy yourself to the fullest,it might be your last or the beginning of your discipleship class in a bible believing church.

you just expressed how grisly your God is
Re: I Am The Pinnacle Of Five Billion Years Worth Of Evolution. I Don't Need God by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 20, 2013
Rick Turnip: I'm just fantastic! I am the descendent of a long long long line of extremely successful creatures.
Everyone of my ancestors did well enough in their lives to live, eat, survive and raise some children.
I am not one person I am the representative of millions of my ancestors. I can look at the fossil records and see thousands of failures, but for my family there is no failure.
No matter what happened, they survived and reproduced.
I am at the very end of a superior chain of creatures.
I am amazing!
I am God.
I pity u very much because of ur madness. Let me ask dis question...did ur house nd everything inside it evolved, or were dey designed by somebody/people?
Re: I Am The Pinnacle Of Five Billion Years Worth Of Evolution. I Don't Need God by RickTurnip: 3:25pm On Feb 21, 2013
ekenedegreat: I pity u very much because of ur madness. Let me ask dis question...did ur house nd everything inside it evolved, or were dey designed by somebody/people?
My house was made by people. If you think God made you he made you very badly. You grow old, you go bald, you go grey, you suffer from aches and pains with your poor eyesight and your deafness. You are a useless creation. You think God made you? Well God must be very poor and making things, and very unimaginative as he made all the other animals the same way.

If you think Adam and Eve and a talking snake is a better explanation of why you are here than evolution and DNA then I fear for your sanity. Your computer is not a magic machine. It was built and designed by humans. By the end of this century you will have animals which were built and designed by men.
Re: I Am The Pinnacle Of Five Billion Years Worth Of Evolution. I Don't Need God by ninja4life(m): 6:49pm On Apr 15, 2013
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Pope Francis Pray And Wishes Peace For Africa, Mentions Nigeria In Particular / Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Monday 10th June, 2013 Seek Wisdom By Pastor E. A. Ad / Is There Anything Like "Pauline" Gospel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.