Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

Waiting To Resume With KPMG? - Jobs/Vacancies (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Waiting To Resume With KPMG? (84646 Views)

3 Week Job With KPMG / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / 5 Types Of Applicants You Meet In A Room Waiting To Be Interviewed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 11, 2015
*removes cobwebs*

This thread has suddenly gone quiet.

What is happening?

Expect calls anytime from today
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by essence06(f): 3:36pm On Aug 11, 2015
hello everyone....i hv bin sneaking in to read ur comments........got my mail for medicals today.
#team audit#
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by TJ18(m): 4:36pm On Aug 11, 2015
essence06:
hello everyone....i hv bin sneaking in to read ur comments........got my mail for medicals today.
#team audit#
Congrats ma'am.
Pls if I may ask, were you called for another interview after you partner interview?
This kpmg's wait is something else!!
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by ashieduplus(m): 6:24pm On Aug 11, 2015
essence06:
#team audit#

Have u done the second PI?
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 12, 2015
TRPS peeps.

Check your inbox.

Offer letters to be collected on friday

grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by MizzD: 4:07pm On Aug 12, 2015
sureguy02:
TRPS peeps.

Check your inbox.

grin grin cheesy cheesy

I just saw your name in the copied email addresses !! cheesy..dont ask me how I know ocheesy..

By the way, I only saw the attachment, my mail content was almost empty..just 'for your information'. Where did you get the friday info?

..all the same i'll mail you in a bit
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by MizzD: 4:14pm On Aug 12, 2015
Haha, I just saw the mail content below the names. I guess the excitement didn't allow me to see it! grin

Congratulations!

Friday is so soon though!
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by essence06(f): 4:24pm On Aug 12, 2015
i didnt do a second P.I, did my first P.I march 17,was benchmarked since april 1.

1 Like

Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by esox: 10:38pm On Aug 12, 2015
congratulations! That friday though...I'm wondering if it's possible to take a rain check

MizzD:
Haha, I just saw the mail content below the names. I guess the excitement didn't allow me to see it! grin

Congratulations!

Friday is so soon though!
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Emmanueloy(m): 6:00pm On Aug 13, 2015
I got a success mail today that I scaled through the AC and it also says I'll be contacted for the next phase (which is the PI). My question is that would the PI invitation be a phone call or mail?
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by TJ18(m): 6:22pm On Aug 13, 2015
Emmanueloy:
I got a success mail today that I scaled through the AC and it also says I'll be contacted for the next phase (which is the PI). My question is that would the PI invitation be a phone call or mail?
Both
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Emmanueloy(m): 8:44pm On Aug 13, 2015
TJ18:
Both
okay. Thanks!
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by chuksmarvin(m): 10:38pm On Aug 13, 2015
I thought about it, and after a while i nurtured the thought...i then dreamt and i prayed bout it..
It wasnt that i gave the most work for it...
Buh it was that i had enough grace for it...

My kpmg process was punctuated with a medical mail after a drama that would be hard to forget...
Much thanks to our predecessors on all these threads...
Many to those that ran it with me..
But All to God...#EndedWithPraise

8 Likes

Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by TJ18(m): 4:39pm On Aug 14, 2015
After a rather dramatic and confidence shaking P.I yesterday,I knew I need a miracle!!! And a miracle I got.
Received my medical mail today...
Thanks to folks here who were generous with information and advises...
To those who couldn't make the cut, never ever ever give up...

Prayer works. Indeed!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by ashieduplus(m): 6:05pm On Aug 14, 2015
Got my medical mail today. Still can't believe it. Thanks to everyone on the thread for the info and goodwill. Can't wait to meet you guys at the tower.

#Team Audit

5 Likes

Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by mediciMAGNIFICO(m): 7:03pm On Aug 14, 2015
Thank you jesus. Finally got the mail for the medicals after a long stormy session of Second P.I with the head of AUDIT..... It is a glorious day |TEAM GRACE team AUDIT..

3 Likes

Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by mediciMAGNIFICO(m): 7:28pm On Aug 14, 2015
please for those who had done their medicals and collected their offer letter today.. I saw you guyz this morning at the towers around 11am. Please give us details on the medical and hit me up with a PM about the offer letter I need to make a critical decision. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by jamanuka: 8:12pm On Aug 14, 2015
mediciMAGNIFICO:
Thank you jesus. Finally got the mail for the medicals after a long stormy session of Second P.I with the head of AUDIT..... It is a glorious day |TEAM GRACE team AUDIT..

Baba you dey everywhere ooo...Goodluck as you make that tough decision of a choice

1 Like

Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by mediciMAGNIFICO(m): 9:12pm On Aug 14, 2015
jamanuka:

Baba you dey everywhere ooo...Goodluck as you make that tough decision of a choice

chief na God my brother.. but which one of them you go advice send me a PM

1 Like

Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Ezehrobinson(m): 6:08am On Aug 15, 2015
Congratulations to my fellow comrades that got their medical mail for audit. can't wait to see you guys at the tower next month. #Robinson #Audit

2 Likes

Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Showday(m): 11:00pm On Aug 15, 2015
...and God WON. My story accentuates divine direction. I was gonna run out of town using Masters as an excuse. Looking back now I thank God it didn't happen(it was painful den though). And God made KPMG happen,I won't be silent about my GRATITUDE. A big GBOSA to everyone who made it happen;got huge dose of info from the various threads here on NL. MANY THANKS!!! For folks still waiting for their medical letters,keep believing.

3 Likes

Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by TJ18(m): 8:07am On Aug 16, 2015
Hi y'all, pls can someone help me with the direction of the clinic from Obalende? Also pls how many days interval is it between medicals and offer letter collection?
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by fweshmind: 8:31am On Aug 16, 2015
sureguy02:
TRPS peeps.
Check your inbox.
grin grin cheesy cheesy
Boss...still expecting a reply to the mail i sent o....thanks.
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by masagoody(m): 5:32pm On Aug 16, 2015
ceechedah:

From obalende take keke to eko hotel roundabt, by ur right is Ajose Adeogun, I don't no if u can take keke to d place but I trekked, take d first right turn after zenith bank HQ, walk down n take d second left turn, u wld easily locate d street from dere.

if some1 has an easier route, pls help out

Follow the above description. You will easily locate it.

1 Like

Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 17, 2015
PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP OOO... WHAT ABOUT MANAGEMENT CONSULTING DEPARTMENT?? PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP OOO... WHAT ABOUT MANAGEMENT CONSULTING DEPARTMENT?? THEY HAVE NOT CALLED ME FOR ASSESSMENT CENTRE FOR 4WEEKS NOW
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 17, 2015
chuksmarvin:
I do, but he hasnt been called for assessment yet.
I have not been called as well. MC What could be the reason for delay?
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by chuksmarvin(m): 10:15am On Aug 17, 2015
agentsK the reason is that MC recruits only when there are available spots and they are not as much as other units
But yhu will definitely be contacted in as much as yhu were confirmed successful...
Hold on...but get busy with others
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 17, 2015
chuksmarvin:
agentsK the reason is that MC recruits only when there are available spots and they are not as much as other units
But yhu will definitely be contacted in as much as yhu were confirmed successful...
Hold on...but get busy with others

Thank you. I just hope its before September this year.
Wow......It is well
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by MissLeilani: 11:04am On Aug 17, 2015
Emmanueloy:
. Hi, have you been contacted for PI yet, I am in the same shoes with you and I haven't heard anything from them since Wednesday
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by DumsBen: 12:59pm On Aug 17, 2015
MissLeilani:
. Hi, have you been contacted for PI yet, I am in the same shoes with you and I haven't heard anything from them since Wednesday
Please what department did you choose? I have not heard from them as well
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by MissLeilani: 1:15pm On Aug 17, 2015
DumsBen:

Please what department did you choose? I have not heard from them as well
sent you a mail, check your mail

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (23) (Reply)

Is ODG Africa For Real?? / GMAT For Free Download / Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.