Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant (45777 Views)

Bishop Mike Okonkwo’s Daughter To Wed (photos) / Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo / Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by GudluckIBB(m): 4:07am On Feb 20, 2013
I don't like anything abt David Oyedepo

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by Angyee(f): 4:08am On Feb 20, 2013
[quote author=creativewr]

By the way : "Steve is[b] one of [/b]Bishop Oyedepo's personal assistants." How many PAs does one need these days? hmmmm interesting.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by generaliy07(m): 4:23am On Feb 20, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
kingron: who is Oyedepo
Your dad's elder brother in the village grin
Your dad's elder brother in the village
Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by saved: 4:41am On Feb 20, 2013
Na wah for guys on NL oh. P. A no be human being? Una eyes dey do pregnancy test for common photo sef, chei nairalanders! I respect the girl's parents for allowing their daughter to associate and wants to marry for love and not considering status, class nor tribe. Congrats to the intending lovebirds.

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by brownlord: 4:46am On Feb 20, 2013
GudluckIBB: I don't like anything abt David Oyedepo

does he even know you and your entire generation exist? ask yourself, you know him too much that you can even see him in your dream, but this dude dont even know you on planet earth, so keep hating, no wonder your father end up the way he is

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by brownlord: 4:48am On Feb 20, 2013
almajiri101: Why is this man having PA? Is he a local govt chairman or does he holds any political post? Very soon one of his body guards wil propose to his niece.

No hes your village head, idiot
Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by bonetalk(m): 6:10am On Feb 20, 2013
chingyjant:
Leave am alone he has spiritual problem.Oya were those Cele pope dem for kuramo call them quick make them flog the evil spirit comot from him body
grin grin
Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by Leadn(m): 6:16am On Feb 20, 2013
buildelicool: Definiatley marrying a virgin. 0gah is favoured. A Benue name right

Virgin?! undecided if I hear¡¡¡
Itz this kinda chics that would have done and undone in secret, then come out and be looking like their name are Virginia lipsrsealed
Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by olushowunm(m): 6:23am On Feb 20, 2013
For those badmouthing Nairalanders... Steve Ogah ain't looking for money nor connection... He is comfortable himself and for you to get Love Oyedepo, you must have what i called Complete man package (CMP)... Because, i know someone who tried her out, but it ain't working... She is damn too principle and then he thinks it was arrogance... I myself saw it in that light, the babe drives then LR3 and my friend drives Babby Boy!!!
But later, i discovered that the girl is not into this levels things and just want CMP, which neither me nor my friend can offer... As we are more of sociable guys just targeting and calculating!
Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by Blackgold09(f): 6:24am On Feb 20, 2013
Congrat 2 them
Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by searay(m): 6:37am On Feb 20, 2013
Huh! But why my Boss daugther no fine now?
Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by emvz: 6:40am On Feb 20, 2013

Are you in this world?
Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by cyril83(m): 6:44am On Feb 20, 2013
olushowunm: For those badmouthing Nairalanders... Steve Ogah ain't looking for money nor connection... He is comfortable himself and for you to get Love Oyedepo, you must have what i called Complete man package (CMP)... Because, i know someone who tried her out, but it ain't working... She is damn too principle and then he thinks it was arrogance... I myself saw it in that light, the babe drives then LR3 and my friend drives Babby Boy!!!
But later, i discovered that the girl is not into this levels things and just want CMP, which neither me nor my friend can offer... As we are more of sociable guys just targeting and calculating!
yeah! Your friend is damn right, the babe is full of all kinds arrongance, i could remember her ordering students who were old enuf to be her senior brodas outta exam hall whil invigilating even when she was stil an undergraduate abroad. She walked and talked like demi God, we never liked her and thank God cultism had no stand back then.
Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by hollandis(f): 6:48am On Feb 20, 2013
na wa o..so na the guy wey dey kpokpo pastor daughter be this.Make dem quick marry,make the pregnancy for no show lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by sayso: 6:57am On Feb 20, 2013
congrats to the couples to be.
Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by FXKing2012(m): 7:01am On Feb 20, 2013
tellwisdom: Who is this gurl putting on Big Nylon on her head?? sad....And why is this guy looking hungry?? angry
Cant you just be happy for them and wish them well? Why are you such a pessimistic sadist? This is why nothing good comes to people like you; you keep struggling and suffering because of such attitude.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by disloman(m): 7:03am On Feb 20, 2013
cyril83: did my post in any ways affecting your brain? If yes i think i've got ur azz a solution, read...No matter how you look or your way of life,there is a scripture for you. If you get big mouth,read the book of MATTHEW. If you get big eyes,read the book of ISSAC. If you like Sardine,read the book of TITUS. If you get mental problem,read the book of COLLOSSIANS. AND YOUR LIFE WILL NEVER REMAIN D SAME
na u suppose 2 check urself cos u sick.even though u wanna make a joke or av fun.use ur brain
Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by Sweetapple007(f): 7:06am On Feb 20, 2013
Wish them happi union.
Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by disloman(m): 7:07am On Feb 20, 2013
ifeness: I am not surprised ,chuch business will remain in the family. Oyedepo is truly an intelligen 419 . My pity goes to all his victims. angry
e don fraud ur papa b4 ni?Lord av mercy
Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by Vincueen4u(m): 7:10am On Feb 20, 2013
De Iron man is given his daughter out ? Hmmm. He be like say Papa like his PA so much that he gave him his first Daughter.
Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by Nobody: 7:16am On Feb 20, 2013
Arrangee marriage.jonathan will be there,700 cars to be donated and 2 private jets.
Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by floridam(m): 7:35am On Feb 20, 2013
I once attended a wedding ceremony in the church, it was a mass wedding as all the brides and grooms lined up.

I can bet this will be the only wedding for that day in the church.
Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by OmoAlata(f): 8:03am On Feb 20, 2013
Wow!! I remember when this girl was a little baby in nappies and now she's getting married shocked

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by youngdady: 8:06am On Feb 20, 2013
saved: Na wah for guys on NL oh. P. A no be human being? Una eyes dey do pregnancy test for common photo sef, chei nairalanders! I respect the girl's parents for allowing their daughter to associate and wants to marry for love and not considering status, class nor tribe. Congrats to the intending lovebirds.

I was starting to think I won't see any positive comment on this thread. Nigerians, can't we be happy for people?

Congrats to the intending couples!
Re: Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant by bestinfoso(m): 8:07am On Feb 20, 2013
My guy rejoice for your life has change. Maybe your 31st prayer is that Your blessing should locate me this year 2013.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mount Zion Ministries Speaks On BBNaija (See Reactions) / Patrick Henry Edet Celebrates 1st Wedding Anniversary & 50th Birthday (Photos) / Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.