Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy (129885 Views)

Zimbabwe's Godmother Of Prostitutes Retires After Bedding Over 4000 Men (Photos) / Tension In Gabon As President Bongo Is Said To Be Of Nigerian Heritage / PHOTOS: Terrible Life Of African Prostitutes In Italy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 20, 2013
ehie: you no see the amount of condoms...really depressing that a person will equate himself to an animal

Whoever patronises dem inside d bush is a lowlife! undecided undecided
If u wan chop frog,chop d one wen get egg!! Haba!
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by zeefa: 2:02pm On Feb 20, 2013
This is notin bt a clear lie. The Poster shld let us know d exact place d pixs was taken in italy. I have met both Ghanians & Nigerians Prostitute in both triveso & trieste subway in italy. Some of them even ride on good cars with a nice apartment. So whoever is carrying dis fake news shld jst go n relax. I am not in support of prostitution but d truth is dat d life they live isn't as worst as wht we see in dat pix.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by Oahray: 2:04pm On Feb 20, 2013
freecocoa:
P.S. Why do I find most threads confusing these days?undecided
generation gap? grin
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by princeonx: 2:13pm On Feb 20, 2013
vanstanzy: Prostitution ring! Mans inhumanity to man embarassed embarassed. My heart bleeds for those girls. cry cry cry cry
Your heart watin? No go kill yourself for person wey dey him shop dey run their business oh!
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by vanstanzy(m): 2:16pm On Feb 20, 2013
prince_onx:
Your heart watin? No go kill yourself for person wey dey him shop dey run their business oh!

THIS IS NOT BUSINESS, THIS IS SLAVERY! embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by Nacl: 2:17pm On Feb 20, 2013
IS THIS ITALY? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
IF ALL THOSE CONDOMS ON D GROUND ENTERED HER P***y, THEN SHE'S A WALKING CORPSE.
WHICH KIND LIFE BE DIS?
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by freecocoa(f): 2:23pm On Feb 20, 2013
Oahray: generation gap? grin
Nna eh, the thing tire me o.
I don't even know grin
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by victokafor(m): 2:36pm On Feb 20, 2013
Bush tins!!! not afraid of animals coming to have their share of d deal? reminds me of Garden of eden... may God have mercy on these ones...
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by Nostradamu(m): 2:42pm On Feb 20, 2013
Siena: many would say it's their choice, and they deserve their fate.

But no one deserves to live in such conditions, regardless of what bad choices they made. These are human beings, and deserve better. They're people's sisters, nieces, aunts, mothers and even wives.

These pictures bring home the stark reality of life on the streets, they're heart breaking. embarassed

how u sure they're human beings....useless girls.....wen dem dey tell them dem go dey talk say na man wey bi like warren buffet dem want. Im very sure they were well trained buh dey jus chose this their God-forsaken-lifestayles...awon oloshi. Useless bsatards,Ope ki won toh ku danu.....awon omo ibanuje.....nonsense,dey're jus degrading the integrity and beauty of the african woman. Bsatards
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by ume(m): 2:43pm On Feb 20, 2013
The caption shouled be*forest of love where hot nigerian girls service men descovered in italy* make una no mind me oo na pass i de pass
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by 3RNEST(m): 2:53pm On Feb 20, 2013
This is no Nigerians, i doubt it "Like Comment" if u doubt that this is no Nigerians! we are too big for this sh't.... sad
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by vislabraye(m): 2:54pm On Feb 20, 2013
Is this how life is? A man should be content with staying at home.
BTW, how sure are we that they're are Nigerians
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by DonaldGenes(m): 2:59pm On Feb 20, 2013
gbosaa: That girl with umbrella is full LOADED...NO BE SMALL THING DE THAT WAIST.
Dey dia dey dull(DDDD)
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by Revolva(m): 3:09pm On Feb 20, 2013
Hey omo see runz oo for road side dem even put matrass..sha omo na all those truck drivers wey get big belle go dey nak dem oo !!! See business !!!! Benin gurlz r hussling hard!! If you go benin city..if your daughter no dey europe or family member no body dey see your face!!!!
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by watchindelta(m): 3:11pm On Feb 20, 2013
nigerias seif who told u people this is 9ja girls smh! nawa for who na ooooh! no evidence na>?
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by mrperfect(m): 3:12pm On Feb 20, 2013
This is very sad for the country.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by Truckpusher(m): 3:14pm On Feb 20, 2013

But no one deserves to live in such conditions, regardless of what bad choices they made. These are human beings, and deserve better. They're people's sisters, nieces, aunts, mothers and even wives.

These pictures bring home the stark reality of life on the streets, they're heart breaking. embarassed
My friend you can remain here and try to whip up an old style sentiment that has been in existence for years used by people with negative attitude on how to survive even if it will bring shame and death to the society at large,but it won't work with folks like me because the criminals ,armed robbers, rapist,serial killers and all vile and abominable things will use the same sentiment to gain pity after they've committed havoc against innocent and free minded people.

Talking abt the pictures bringing home the stark reality of life in the streets... it is a pure mask of lies being used to cover a shameless,greedy and lazy set of people that will go to any length to make money at all cost, after all we're all the same product of that hungry and backward society, some of us even have worse stories to tell but there was that resilience not to degenerate to that level that all dignity and every sense of humanity would be totally sacrificed at the alter of materialism and greed all for wealth and riches without hard work.

Having said all this ,let us assume that your comment above should be taken seriously ..then it is justified that our so-called leaders are stealing us blind because they were born poor and needed to amass wealth to make up for their parent's poverty....or on the other hand we all can then legalize ritual killings of all kind after all it 's all abt making wealth irrespective of how it's being made.

THERE IS NO JUSTIFICATION FOR ANY KIND OF ABNORMAL BEHAVIOR BECAUSE IT'S SIMPLY CRIMINAL AND MORALLY UNJUSTIFIED TO DO THAT WHICH IS BEING FROWNED UPON BY A NORMAL SOCIETY, UNFORTUNATELY NORMAL SOCIETIES DO NOT EXIST IN THIS OUR WORLD.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by poweredcom(m): 3:16pm On Feb 20, 2013
zeefa: This is notin bt a clear lie. The Poster shld let us know d exact place d pixs was taken in italy. I have met both Ghanians & Nigerians Prostitute in both triveso & trieste subway in italy. Some of them even ride on good cars with a nice apartment. So whoever is carrying dis fake news shld jst go n relax. I am not in support of prostitution but d truth is dat d life they live isn't as worst as wht we see in dat pix.

Oga talk say u go find ashewo ..for triveso jare u want kill konji..don't you know there are classes of ashi everywhere .d ones that had made it ...and the new comers...what you see in pic are the new comers....ok they are nigerians mostly...jare few from other african nations....I have a family friend , in italy he told me all this how nigerians live there!!! In napoli and some shanty towns there -- all the gals are prostitutes and the guys are beggers!! Just few do menial jobs!!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by Fhemmmy: 3:19pm On Feb 20, 2013

What in those pictures shows they are Nigerians
Inasmuch as i do agree with you, why would some now go back to Nigeria and spend like they never work for the money?
What could be done to change these kinda stuff?
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 20, 2013
On one hand Italian's are a bunch of racists mofos, but on the other hand they love black pussy
can somebody explain these contradiction to me.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 20, 2013
omg this is very heartbreaking sad
i refuse to believe these women are living in such condition deliberately
possible victims of human trafficking, they need help cry
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by nagoma(m): 3:41pm On Feb 20, 2013
coogar: the women in the pictures are nigerians.....the only clause is many of them are doing this against their will. forced to pröstitute to buy their freedom from their madames. they cannot run or go to the cops as they all swore an oath of secrecy.
it's what it is - much ado about nothing!

Nonsense, how did they get there?
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by Marineetyon(m): 3:43pm On Feb 20, 2013
gustdableman: GUYS, THAT PICTURE YOU ARE SEEING IS ABSOLUTELY TRUE, I AM LIVING IN GERMANY, THEY ARE AFRICANS, 98 PERCENT OF THE GIRLS ARE NIGERIANS, THE GIRLS DONT LIKE IT THE WAY IT IS.. BUT THEY HAVE TO PAY MADAM, I PITY FOR MY PEOPLE. NA THE ARAB AND ITALIANS ARE THERE CUSTOMER THEM, THEY SLEEP IN THAT FOREST YOU ARE SEEING, EVEN THE GUYS ARE BEGGING FOR MONEY IN STREET OF ROOM, EUROPE DON FINNISH KPATA KPATA
i pity you.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by Texykool: 3:45pm On Feb 20, 2013
igbsam: I'm heartbroken........These are our daughters.

Yours... Not mine
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by UKBobo(m): 3:51pm On Feb 20, 2013
I'm speechless at these pictures and still trying hard to believe that girls throw down mattresses in the forest (or do they even live there in the forest huh). Where is the proof that those mattresses were laid by Nigerian girls or they are just writing terrible things and ascribing it to Nigeria as if our country is the capital city of hell fire. Let them remove these disgusting and undignifying pictures from the net and stop connecting the name of our country to it.

How can they snap pictures of a condom dump site and write and ascribe it to Nigerian girls? What shows that that refuse was from Nigerians and not people of other countries? what is the name of the media house that wrote that stuff let me write and tell them not to be connecting Nigeria to their damn rubbish.

Ignorance is bliss. It is clear that you have never travelled to Bresica, Milano, Trieste. Nigerian women are everywhere working the land because Italians crave African goods. It is terrible. Rather than trying to close your eyes and pretend that it is a big conspiracy, contact the NGO's and organisations already doing sterling work in repatriating your compatriots and turning their lives around.

Overwhelmed by the challenge in stamping out the illicit sex trade involving more than 10,000 Nigerian girls in Italy, the Nigerian Embassy in Rome said its major headache was how to convince the prostitutes to look for an alternative business.

The embassy claimed that the regular enlightenment programmes it was holding with the ‘bad ambassadors’ had not yielded positive results over the years as more girls continued to embrace the trade.

Sex hawking as a trade had always been a booming business in Italy and more than 90 per cent of Nigerian girls in the trade were from Edo State and its environs.

Investigations showed that the driving force for the prostitutes was the fear of the future and the responsibilities of those involved in it to their families in Nigeria.

A senior official at the Consular Section of the embassy, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said that campaigns by the embassy and Non-Governmental Organisations (NGOs) against the trade had yielded little or no results.

The official said: “After some serious discussions with embassy staff, one question we have not been able to answer that the girls often ask is about what else they can do, since there are no jobs here and the situation is worse at home.

“They make us to understand that going home for them was worse and because of their poor level of education and the responsibility on their shoulders, we have not been able to talk them out of the illicit trade.’’

The official also confirmed that there was a strong racket between the Italian embassy in Nigeria and the people behind the illicit trade.

According to the official, most of the girls have documents to stay and “we begin to wonder how they got those papers from government officials in Italy.

He said: ‘’The girls are not into serious crime, but they continue to embarrass us by the way they cheapen themselves and bring bad image to the country.

‘’It is not that the Italian community cares about what they do, because they need the services of these free girls, but the way they debased them is a source of concern to us.

“The Italian men do not show them respect, they do not take them to hotels, they do it at any available place and pay and move on. It could be in the corner, car or bush even during day time.”

Mercy Uyi Antonio, a resident of Rome from Edo, said she saw nothing wrong with the business as the girls were just trying to survive.

Although she said she left Nigeria as a desperate person who did everything, including prostitution, to survive, she had left the trade and married an Italian.

Her words: ‘’I am happier now with a baby girl. I know what I passed through. There was no help from anywhere and home and back here I became a bread-winner for my siblings.

‘’What I think the young girls need is not condemnation but good policies that can encourage them to come home. We hear all kinds of stories from home that things are not working, there is so much suffering.

‘’So, it is better to suffer here by prostituting and help people at home. It is not an easy job but it is done with a lot of stress and fear of diseases. It is risky. I thank God I survived it.’’

Antonio said her husband was one of her customers before they got married and that they have been living happily together.

Also speaking, a Nigerian resident in Rome, Mr. George Ugwu, said the trade had remained the moral burden that Nigerians in Italy had to cope with.

Ugwu said: ‘’We are all hustling to make ends meet. The girls say they are using what they have to survive the harsh economic realities in the country. Even now the problem has increased as there are no jobs in Europe because of the economic meltdown.

‘’In fairness, the girls are not disturbing anybody. The Italian men say they like our women because they are sexy, friendly and affordable. Many of them have papers to stay and the sex trade is restricted to rural areas.”

According to him, the illicit sex was being driven by the fact that an average Italian was scared of marrying their women because of the high rate of divorce which favoured the women.

He said: ‘’Because they can get cheap sex from our people, they enjoy it and avoid their own women who are very serious when they are in a relationship and usually not for money but for real love.

‘’When you mess up, they sue for divorce and the law protects the women more.”

Another embassy worker said NGOs from Nigeria and other concerned groups “have been working with the Nigerian mission in Italy on ways to solve the problem but what will the girls do that will bring them huge money like the sex trade remain the question.

‘’Some came crying that they were tricked, we tried to intervene, but they had huge debts to pay and were unwilling to go back.

‘’There was a particularly case of two undergraduates who claimed they were tricked to come and work in a saloon and restaurant in Rome, only to find that it was the sex trade.

‘’The embassy intervened and offered them ticket to go back home but they refused.”

More than 30,000 of the 80,000 Nigerians residents in Italy have valid documents.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by vanstanzy(m): 3:54pm On Feb 20, 2013
tchidi:

Whoever patronises dem inside d bush is a lowlife! undecided undecided
If u wan chop frog,chop d one wen get egg!! Haba!

Look at it from this point of view, these ladies that allowed themselves to be coaxed into this life are bigger

lowlifes. While, their parents and people that sold them into this "SLAVERY!" are the biggest lowlifes. What is our govt

doing about this ABOMINATION, cos they have to try as hard to put s stop to Human Trafficking.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 20, 2013
A lot of people are in denial about these pictures which I can understand, but the undeniable fact
is that there are thousands of Nigerian girls all over Europe working as prostitutes
living in denial or choosing not to believe these pics will not change that reality.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 20, 2013
nagoma:

Nonsense, how did they get there?

what coogar said is unfortunately true, those that are usually their PIMPs can be close relatives, they get tricked thinking when going to europe they ll be doing some legit thing to live, and when they get there they r forced into prostitution, this is a serious matter, most of these girls cannot talk cause they fear for their lives and family members, they need help.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 20, 2013
knowing if these girls are nigerians or not is not even the matter, truth is, measures need to be put in place to fight human trafficking. These pics are just a snapshot of what going on. Even if the girls in the pic might not be Nigerians, there are surely nigerian and girls from other nationalities forced to enter this business and living in such conditions. Stop focusing on the less important thing here: the nationality of "the girls on the pics" and see how u can limit the problem of human trafficking in your country if you don't want your name link to such things. Try cutting the roots to solve this issue.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by Fhemmmy: 4:09pm On Feb 20, 2013
femmyb: A lot of people are in denial about these pictures which I can understand, but the undeniable fact
is that there are thousands of Nigerian girls all over Europe working as prostitutes

living in denial or choosing not to believe these pics will not change that reality.

All over the world, not only Europe . . .
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by 5much(m): 4:13pm On Feb 20, 2013
this is so embarrassing
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by vanstanzy(m): 4:13pm On Feb 20, 2013
tonididdy: I HATE YOU FOR LIFE FOR SAYING THIS...how can you lie to this extent...'a thing of pride',u must be high on something.rephrase this quote now,i mean an apology or i will show this post to the Oba of BeninKingdom and u'll pay dearly for this.

“The Italian men do not show them respect, they do not take them to hotels, they do it at any available place and pay and move on. It could be in the corner, car or bush even during day time.”

Mercy Uyi Antonio, a resident of Rome from Edo, said she saw nothing wrong with the business as the girls were just trying to survive.

Although she said she left Nigeria as a desperate person who did everything, including prostitution, to survive, she had left the trade and married an Italian.

Read the bolded in the paragraph, is this evidence good enough for ya, or do u need more? undecided undecided undecided

Enough said, time to move-on!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man-Sized Wolf Killed In Russian Village After Terrorizing Residents / foreigners chillout joint. / Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.