Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

Using Relay Timer To Convert Negative Source To Positive - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Using Relay Timer To Convert Negative Source To Positive (801 Views)

Stone Production Line Relay Electrical Operation And Function / How To Convert Watt To KVA ..need Help / Download The Best Cafe Timer Made In Nigeria For Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Using Relay Timer To Convert Negative Source To Positive by banjula(m): 5:56pm On Feb 19, 2013
Hi all, Am working on a CAT generator with negative ignition voltage instead of positive, I need to set up another device (modem) that uses positive voltage to start up on this generator, can someone assist on what to do to get positive voltage from this same source to power my modem. Some1 said it is possible using a relay timer, can anyone help out?

I need a wire that will remain positive and steady when the ignition is on and goes to zero immediately the ignition is off but what is available of the CAT generator is -ve so I need this -ve to be +ve. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

New And Extremely Dangerous Trojan On The Net / Nigerians Are Building Fireproof, Bulletproof, ... / Priest Suspended For Riding Hoverboard During Mass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.