Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,560 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

Please I Need An HP MINI Charger To Buy - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please I Need An HP MINI Charger To Buy (598 Views)

In Need Of An HP Laptop / Plsss Help!!! How Good Is An Hp Elitebook 6930p Compared To Hp Compaq 6910p?? / An Hp Compaq Nc6230 Laptops Is For Sale N10k (motherboard Problem) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need An HP MINI Charger To Buy by nihinlade(m): 6:03pm On Feb 19, 2013
Please I need an HP MINI charger. Where can I get it New or as Tokunbo?
Is there any one on NairaLand that sells or want to sell his own(may be laptop not working again and want to sell charger)
Or may be you have the contact of some one that sells.

How much is new and how much is Tokunbo.
Re: Please I Need An HP MINI Charger To Buy by ayokenny37(m): 8:52pm On Feb 19, 2013
nihinlade: Please I need an HP MINI charger. Where can I get it New or as Tokunbo?
Is there any one on NairaLand that sells or want to sell his own(may be laptop not working again and want to sell charger)
Or may be you have the contact of some one that sells.

How much is new and how much is Tokunbo.

Go to comp village or osodi electrical market na. Used n new 1 less than 2k

(1) (Reply)

How To Download Pdf Viewer Documents On Chrome, And Mozilla Firefox / HP Pavilion G6 Battery Needed / How Many Desktops/laptops Can I Connect To My Laptop's Wireless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.