Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,885 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:32 AM

RW Exclusive: I Feel Really Blessed That I Have Done A Lot - Kim Kadashian - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / RW Exclusive: I Feel Really Blessed That I Have Done A Lot - Kim Kadashian (613 Views)

Kim Kadashian Top 3 Foods That Can Make Her Do It 15 Times A Day / DC EXCLUSIVE: I Kissed Genevieve Nnaji But - Beninoise Actress Ella Martins / Exclusive: ‘i Want To Marry Oprah Or The Queen’ – Seun Anikulapo-kuti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

RW Exclusive: I Feel Really Blessed That I Have Done A Lot - Kim Kadashian by rhodiesworld(f): 7:01pm On Feb 19, 2013
visit www.rhodiesworld.com

Rhodiesworld caught up close and personal with American born TV reality star Kim Kardashian, where the popular multitalented American bare it all about her personal life, her life as an actress, musician, a fashionista and lots more during her visit to Nigeria at Darey’s ‘Love like a movie” concert in lagos.

Q: Hello Kim, nice to have you in Nigeria, how does it feel being here in Lagos?
Kim: I feel happy being here, people are very nice and am really looking forward to a fun filled day.
Q: You should try your hands at music, would you be going into music any time soon?
Kim: (laughs) no.

Q: why?
Kim: it isn’t for me, you know? It’s something I have tried before everyone around me was like, you have to try this because it will be something different for me. My Step Father always told me to try something I wasn’t comfortable with, that it will help me grow, when you are put in a situation that you are not very comfortable in. music was never something I was comfortable with. I just did it for the first time and all the proceeds to the song went to charity.

Q: You also have acting role in a movie coming out soon. That was a huge deal, so, are you going to be doing any more movies?
Kim: I would love to. Especially working with the director in that movie, he made me feel very comfortable. He tells you something just to get exactly what he need for that role from you. He made it so effortless and safe. So, even though I wasn’t really used to it, he made it fun for me and everyone around me. So, that’s something I definitely enjoy. I can`t wait for it to come out!

Q: This is a funny question, what’s your favorite food?
Kim: I’ll say ice-cream. ..#laughs#

Rhodiesworld: Have you ever tried any Nigerian food?
Kim: I haven’t, what is a typical Nigerian Food?
Rhodiesworld: We love eating rice a lot, we have jollof rice, it’s very tasty and spicy, and it’s really nice you should try it. You can also try suya, that’s if you like spicy food?

Kim: I don’t like spicy food; I never really liked spicy food and I don’t know why.
Q: Ok, you could try plantain, boil or fried.
Kim: ok I will love that. I certainly will order for it today.

Q: would you be opening any new boutiques?
Kim; absolutely, we want to open more. We want to expand internationally, so we need to figure out how we can grow internationally.

Q: Nigerians love fashion I am sure you will see that tonight. May be you could come open a boutique here in Nigeria?
Kim; May be we could come to open one in Nigeria, and I will talk to my sisters about it. Talking about my sisters, they will be so jealous that they are not here with me.
Q: Whoa…. we are looking forward to seeing them.
Kim: that would be next time.

Q: You have five fragrances already; will you be releasing anymore fragrances?
Kim: Yea, my newest fragrance will be coming out by the end of this year, it’s called “PURE HONEY” it’s really fresh and light and I love honey. I like coming up with different fragrances. I like to switch hands every six months of every year because I like to use a new fragrance.

Q; You have put your hands in all sort of things from movie, music, fashion and charity, is there anything you want to get involve in that you haven’t done yet?
Kim; I feel really blessed that I have done a lot and have experiences in different things. Now that I do, I want to make those businesses to grow.

Q; would you like to run for office, let’s say Mayor one day?
Kim; I know I expressed that intention some time ago but that was kind of joke, I don’t know if I would ever do that.

Q; What would you like to be remembered for?
Kim; I always like to be remembered as a kind person, someone who is considerate of others. Just as a kind person.

Q; we are excited that you are expecting a baby!
Kim: ooh thanks a lot and am so excited about the show tonight, I can`t wait to see what it’s all about. Am going to start getting ready I guess. Thanks for chatting with me and see you at the show.

http://www.rhodiesworld.com/index.php/personalities/item/929-rw-exclusive-i-feel-really-blessed-that-i-have-done-a-lot-and-have-experiences-in-different-things-kim-kardashian

(1) (Reply)

SEE Seyi Law Doing #badthinz In Public / Video Of Tonto Dikeh Getting Unclad On Stage At AY Live Show / Talib Kweli Calls Rick Ross A "Misguided 40- Year Old ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.