Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Must Wedding Gowns Be Sleeve-less? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Must Wedding Gowns Be Sleeve-less? (12018 Views)

Quality Customized Hand-made Couture Long-sleeve Shirts / My African Evening/occasion Gowns, Fashion Training / Wedding Gowns: To Buy Or To Lease? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Wedding Gowns Be Sleeve-less? by nnachichi(f): 10:31pm On Feb 19, 2013
Seriously,must all wedding gowns be sleeve less and provocative,exposing cleavages to the pastor and guests?Its pathetic that the word 'moderation' is fast disappearing from our churches.I mean,every1 know whats nice when they see it,cant we have wedding gowns that are cute yet decent?

2 Likes

Re: Must Wedding Gowns Be Sleeve-less? by miss20(f): 8:28am On Feb 20, 2013
I wonder o.seriously,I dunno wat dis world is turning into.nd d husband won't even bother

1 Like

Re: Must Wedding Gowns Be Sleeve-less? by ifihearam: 9:36am On Feb 20, 2013
is your arm pit bushy javascript:void(0);

1 Like

Re: Must Wedding Gowns Be Sleeve-less? by Gabrielsylar(m): 9:37am On Feb 20, 2013
It depends ow long u want the wedding to last

1 Like

Re: Must Wedding Gowns Be Sleeve-less? by slimyem: 9:42am On Feb 20, 2013
Which wedding gowns are sleeveless?
All the brides I see around these days are quite decent..
Dunno what u talking aboutundecided

1 Like

Re: Must Wedding Gowns Be Sleeve-less? by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 20, 2013
Do u blame them? Theyre saying goodbye to spinsterhood. Last chance to display
Re: Must Wedding Gowns Be Sleeve-less? by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 20, 2013
[size=13pt]What's wrong with sleeveless? Is showing your neck, shoulders, and arms too much now? And how does that correlate with "displaying"? Not every woman wants to be covered in cloth like Duchess Katherine. I certainly wouldn't, especially if I get married in Nigeria.

It's not like they're top-less. If they're not ill-fitting, then there should be no problems.

[/size]

1 Like

Re: Must Wedding Gowns Be Sleeve-less? by ifihearam: 9:57am On Feb 20, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]What's wrong with sleeveless? Is showing your neck, shoulders, and arms too much now? And how does that correlate with "displaying"? Not every woman wants to be covered in cloth like Duchess Katherine. I certainly wouldn't, especially if I get married in Nigeria.

It's not like they're top-less. If they're not ill-fitting, then there should be no problems.

[/size]

to sexkillz abi?
Re: Must Wedding Gowns Be Sleeve-less? by SamConquer(m): 10:00am On Feb 20, 2013
GO AND ASK THE WESTERNERS OR THOSE 'AFRICANO WESTERN-INCLINED COPYCAT'....COS WHAT I KNOW AS WEDDING AS AN AFRICAN IS MY TRADITIONAL WEDDING WHERE MY WIFE -TO-BE WILL BE PUTTING ON HER TRADITIONAL ATTIRE.AND NOT SOME'CLEAV.AGE REVEALING DRESS' FOR ALL TOM,D'I'C'K AND HARRY TO SEE WHAT IS MEANT FOR ME.....CABISH

1 Like

Re: Must Wedding Gowns Be Sleeve-less? by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 20, 2013
That it is sleeveless doesn't mean it would be showing your cleavage. Unless you have stretch marks all over ur torso or u don't shave ur armpit,i don't see the ill in going sleeveless like a princess.

1 Like

Re: Must Wedding Gowns Be Sleeve-less? by olekubaby: 10:18am On Feb 20, 2013
It is a free world , expressing yourself uniquely is what shows who you are. sleeveless wedding gown suits you so be it. We cant impose our will on another person. choice peeps
Re: Must Wedding Gowns Be Sleeve-less? by kenjudy(m): 10:26am On Feb 20, 2013
Op my dear stop wasting ur time for de people of dis age cos they will never listen rather u'll get insulted and opposed. People of dis age has chosen their own path, but tomorrow they will all go to church and disturb God for blessings and peaceful world. How can we say that God is d same yesterday, today and tomorrow where as we live our own designed life? All I know now do urs and let them do theirs, but one day we'll all reap what we earned. I rest my case!

3 Likes

Re: Must Wedding Gowns Be Sleeve-less? by angelsing(m): 10:27am On Feb 20, 2013
In as much i like my girl looking sexy and fly, i won't permit too much exposure of her body during our wedding...Come to think of it, this days that everybody cries foul to indecent dressing wat happen when our forefathers and mother use to walk naked with their breast dangling all over the place
Re: Must Wedding Gowns Be Sleeve-less? by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 20, 2013
nnachichi: Seriously,must all wedding gowns be sleeve less and provocative,exposing cleavages to the pastor and guests?Its pathetic that the word 'moderation' is fast disappearing from our churches.I mean,every1 know whats nice when they see it,cant we have wedding gowns that are cute yet decent?
Dem nor force you wear am na.You fit wear the Ngbeke own when be like Jack sparrow long sleeve.Press the button of my Bentley,opens roof and drives off playing Take Banana till you go yo
Re: Must Wedding Gowns Be Sleeve-less? by MumZ(f): 10:28am On Feb 20, 2013
Not all wedding gowns are sleeveless, n not all sleeveless wedn gowns r indecent. Al a mata of choice, jst mke sure u choose wat suits u best.

1 Like

Re: Must Wedding Gowns Be Sleeve-less? by enemmo(f): 10:35am On Feb 20, 2013
No,The Recent trend in wedding dresses has been lace covering gowns.When i had my wedding my gown had small sleeves,but i used a lace jacket in church.Memories!

1 Like

Re: Must Wedding Gowns Be Sleeve-less? by MadCow1: 10:36am On Feb 20, 2013
undecided Is the Op also a Mad Cow?!
Re: Must Wedding Gowns Be Sleeve-less? by lolaluv1(f): 10:48am On Feb 20, 2013
No it mustn't be sleeveless. Reason why there are different styles for different brides. From the sleeveless ballgown, to the droopy turtle-neck.

I personally love the fit of sleeveless with a nice, little bolero on top.

You have your taste and I have mine. To each their own.
Re: Must Wedding Gowns Be Sleeve-less? by Jerryjat(m): 10:58am On Feb 20, 2013
nah... it all about choice....
Re: Must Wedding Gowns Be Sleeve-less? by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 20, 2013
its mustn't be sleeveless but some just prefer it
on my wedding day some time in the future, ill probably wear a dress that will cover my chest and arms like kate middleton dress grin
Re: Must Wedding Gowns Be Sleeve-less? by rubi96(f): 12:27pm On Feb 20, 2013
Is all about choice. For me small sleeve is ok

Re: Must Wedding Gowns Be Sleeve-less? by rubi96(f): 12:29pm On Feb 20, 2013
More

Re: Must Wedding Gowns Be Sleeve-less? by Dyt(f): 12:49pm On Feb 20, 2013
ifihearam:

to sexkillz abi?

Yes
Oya go jump inside well

1 Like

Re: Must Wedding Gowns Be Sleeve-less? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 20, 2013
No matter what you say or do, the children of hell fire will do everything within their capacity and power to enter the place. These prosttittute will never listen; they must marry nakked.
Re: Must Wedding Gowns Be Sleeve-less? by Dyt(f): 2:05pm On Feb 20, 2013
^ so wearin sleeveless now makes someone a prost1tute?

Ur level of ignorance no get grade at all

2 Likes

Re: Must Wedding Gowns Be Sleeve-less? by neksummi(m): 2:35pm On Feb 20, 2013
O don't fancy such gowns and surely my bride can't wear it.
Re: Must Wedding Gowns Be Sleeve-less? by OLOYEDEOREOLUWA(f): 3:15pm On Feb 20, 2013
binger: That it is sleeveless doesn't mean it would be showing your cleavage. Unless you have stretch marks all over ur torso or u don't shave ur armpit,i don't see the ill in going sleeveless like a princess.
point of correction, princesses don't ever expose their bodies$ they never wear sleeveless gowns. Go google princess katherin's or Diana's wedding pictures

1 Like

Re: Must Wedding Gowns Be Sleeve-less? by Kirinwa: 3:29pm On Feb 20, 2013
I once heard that a bride slapped the daylights out of the groom's eyes for mistakenly stepping on her gown and exposing her bre.asts to the world. grin

1 Like

Re: Must Wedding Gowns Be Sleeve-less? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 20, 2013
OLOYEDEOREOLUWA: point of correction, princesses don't ever expose their bodies$ they never wear sleeveless gowns. Go google princess katherin's or Diana's wedding pictures
There is no exposure in wearing a sleeveless gown,my friend.
Consider a country with high temperatures like 9ja. Wouldn't the bride be sweating all over as a result of heat and wearing a gown that doesn't permit the free flow of air round her body? Abegi.
Re: Must Wedding Gowns Be Sleeve-less? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 20, 2013
the point being? I should dress like this on my wedding day? undecided undecided let me not even hear of it..

[img]http://4.bp..com/-W8SSmn_PAW0/ULTK3mwDrUI/AAAAAAAAAu0/92UkhGg6jBA/s400/deeper+life.PNG[/img]
Re: Must Wedding Gowns Be Sleeve-less? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Feb 20, 2013
damn ItsModella where did you get that pics from?

do you attend deeper lyf church? cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Thinking Of Going Natural...What's The Transition Process? / --- N0.1 School Of Cosmetology, Fitness Centre And Beauty Spa In Nigeria / Which Of Palmers Cream Is Good For Fair Skin Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.