Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

When Your Girl Is Not Sure If She Wants To Consider Suitors! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Girl Is Not Sure If She Wants To Consider Suitors! (3079 Views)

Five Criteria Ladies Use In Disqualifying Suitors / When You're Not Sure If She Loves You. / Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Girl Is Not Sure If She Wants To Consider Suitors! by lionphil(m): 11:28pm On Feb 19, 2013
I have a girl friend. she is going to be 29 yrs this year. I love her so much but after a phone conversation i had with her this night, she told me she doesn't know if she will consider her suitors. the bad part is we just started dating. should i fight to keep her or just let her go if she wills? i dont believe in fighting to keep ladies. but a good one, i still aint sure about.
Re: When Your Girl Is Not Sure If She Wants To Consider Suitors! by KateSpade(f): 1:04am On Feb 20, 2013
she must not be that serious about you. who starts a relationship with someone then tells them that they want to date other ppl? someone who doesn't want to be in a relationship with you.

if she doesn't want to give you a chance then she isn't worth it

2 Likes

Re: When Your Girl Is Not Sure If She Wants To Consider Suitors! by lionphil(m): 12:47pm On Feb 20, 2013
i just finished talking to her. she told me she met the guy before me. i asked her ' if we both bring engagement rings now, who will u consider?' she told me she doesnt know. she said she is in love with both of us. should i just call it off?
Re: When Your Girl Is Not Sure If She Wants To Consider Suitors! by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 20, 2013
Nothing good comes easy. . . If she is worth it, you can hang in there. She must have a reason for choosing you and you have to prove why you are better than the other guy.

That comment about you not fighting for girls is a complete fallacy unless you don't know what you want. Unless the girl is facially discombobulated and lacks manners to the extent that no other man wants her or is interested in her will make other men not ask her out.

Even when she chooses you, other guys will still ask her out. The foundation you have laid in her heart is what will always help her say NO to the other guys, cos you give her everything she wants.

If you cannot prove that you are that guy for her, your name is what? Is sorry.

3 Likes

Re: When Your Girl Is Not Sure If She Wants To Consider Suitors! by Mynd44: 1:43pm On Feb 20, 2013
Is the girl serious at all?
Re: When Your Girl Is Not Sure If She Wants To Consider Suitors! by KateSpade(f): 2:36pm On Feb 20, 2013
lion phil: i just finished talking to her. she told me she met the guy before me. i asked her ' if we both bring engagement rings now, who will u consider?' she told me she doesnt know. she said she is in love with both of us. should i just call it off?

I don't understand how she is in love with both of you if you and her just started dating. Nor do I understand how she is in love with the other guy whom she has never dated (or has she)?

I'm not going to say the decision for her is easy but I wouldn't go around telling a guy I'm dating I'm in love with another guy and continue dating one of them. She should be single while she makes her decision on who she loves more.
Re: When Your Girl Is Not Sure If She Wants To Consider Suitors! by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 20, 2013
I dont know whats going on in Nigeria nowdays, but you guys are into some weird relationships ......so pretty much...your girlfriend has other boyfriends/suitors, you dont know how many of them she really has, maybe 2 maybe 4, and you want to marry her and you are considering fighting her other boyfriends to do this? first of all...Its one thing if you dont know she has another boyfriend, its another to know she has another boyfriend and still try to marry her......Let me give you a piece of advise....."if you pressure this girl to chose you, you will regret it"...this things are just strange me..

1 Like

Re: When Your Girl Is Not Sure If She Wants To Consider Suitors! by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 20, 2013
Maybe she is just using u or u re not doing smthing right.she is 29 and not getting any younger.
Re: When Your Girl Is Not Sure If She Wants To Consider Suitors! by lionphil(m): 9:02am On Feb 21, 2013
She is a good girl, i guess she is just keeping her options open. i noticed there were times when i called at night, her number used to be on call waiting for several minutes. that was when i confronted her. she told me the truth. she doesnt want to lose either of us. i am hanging on for a reason. I dont have a good job now but i am expecting one within the next few months by the grace of God. when i get it, she will have to decide which boat she wishes to ride on. If she is still indecisive then i will call it quits. i feel she just wants to secure her future.
Re: When Your Girl Is Not Sure If She Wants To Consider Suitors! by lionphil(m): 9:06am On Feb 21, 2013
KateSpade:

I don't understand how she is in love with both of you if you and her just started dating. Nor do I understand how she is in love with the other guy whom she has never dated (or has she)?

I'm not going to say the decision for her is easy but I wouldn't go around telling a guy I'm dating I'm in love with another guy and continue dating one of them. She should be single while she makes her decision on who she loves more.

she met the guy before she decidwd to go out with me. she claimed they were friends before they lost contact in 2004. About 2 yrs ago they met again then the guy started singing the' I Love U tori torun song' she then accepted to go out with him.
Re: When Your Girl Is Not Sure If She Wants To Consider Suitors! by KateSpade(f): 3:08pm On Feb 21, 2013
lion phil:

she met the guy before she decidwd to go out with me. she claimed they were friends before they lost contact in 2004. About 2 yrs ago they met again then the guy started singing the' I Love U tori torun song' she then accepted to go out with him.

so she is dating both of you?
Re: When Your Girl Is Not Sure If She Wants To Consider Suitors! by sluvy4tune(m): 6:29pm On Feb 21, 2013
Facts

1.She is not dating only u

2.She sounds heartbroken & definately she has given up on true love

3.If the 2 options above are correct she needs reorientation not love matter
Re: When Your Girl Is Not Sure If She Wants To Consider Suitors! by GraceBestowed(f): 1:53am On Feb 22, 2013
sexkillz:

LOOOOOOOOL!!! ^^^
Re: When Your Girl Is Not Sure If She Wants To Consider Suitors! by GraceBestowed(f): 2:00am On Feb 22, 2013
OP, this is my two cents worth; this girl might be a good girl, but good people still get it wrong sometimes!! You, as a person, do not deserve to be someone's reserve, nobody should be in that position. If a girl truly loves you, she would stick with you through the tumultuous times, and still be dancing for you when the music stops! I hope you can sort it out, instead of making investments that will not pay dividends!

1 Like

Re: When Your Girl Is Not Sure If She Wants To Consider Suitors! by Mynd44: 3:54am On Feb 22, 2013
^^
Nice
Re: When Your Girl Is Not Sure If She Wants To Consider Suitors! by BlackPeni5: 8:41am On Feb 22, 2013
sexkillz: Nothing good comes easy. . . If she is worth it, you can hang in there. She must have a reason for choosing you and you have to prove why you are better than the other guy.

That comment about you not fighting for girls is a complete fallacy unless you don't know what you want. Unless the girl is facially discombobulated and lacks manners to the extent that no other man wants her or is interested in her will make other men not ask her out.

Even when she chooses you, other guys will still ask her out. The foundation you have laid in her heart is what will always help her say NO to the other guys, cos you give her everything she wants.

This is the problem with most girls nowadays. Comparing one guy to another in order to make a choice.

Personally, I'm a very good pretender, so if a girl is looking to a guy who makes her happy, she'll dump her good guy for me.

And I'll leave her in the end....Happens all the time.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Chai! What Kind Of Problem Is This? / Please Advice Because Women Can Never Be Trusted / Can You Hug The Opposite Sex In Front Of Your Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.