Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,973 members, 7,806,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

Prezzo Denies Plans To Marry Goldie Harvey - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prezzo Denies Plans To Marry Goldie Harvey (1420 Views)

Prezzo Planned To Propose To Goldie On Valentine's Day? / Goldieā€™s Death: Prezzo Heads To Lagos / Prezzo Wants To Marry Goldie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prezzo Denies Plans To Marry Goldie Harvey by PaulIM(m): 11:52pm On Feb 19, 2013
In a recent interview the Kenyan Star Prezzo, Prezzo in strong terms refuted the recent rumour that he and the late Nigerian pop singer Goldie Harvey were planning to get married...in fact this was what he said about the whole marriage thing:

"What? I'm really shocked to hear this. I've actually heard it for the first time from you. That's a big lie though. If we were really getting married I would be in Nigeria or she (Goldie) in Kenya. Those are just fake stories created by blogs,"
Goldie and Prezzo met at the Big Brother house and have been friends ever since...even attending events together. Goldie has visited Prezzo in Kenya while Prezzo has also been a frequent visitor of Nigeria. #Gam so what next?..

Source: http://www.ogusbaba.com/2013/02/prezzo-denies-plans-to-marry-goldie.html

Re: Prezzo Denies Plans To Marry Goldie Harvey by sheedy407(m): 11:57pm On Feb 19, 2013
Abeg make dis girl rest abeg
Re: Prezzo Denies Plans To Marry Goldie Harvey by PaulIM(m): 12:11am On Feb 20, 2013
she go soon rest
Re: Prezzo Denies Plans To Marry Goldie Harvey by ogusbaba1(m): 12:23am On Feb 20, 2013
So wat is him feeling like? Omo boy park jor#thanks @Op....
Frontpage no ni
Re: Prezzo Denies Plans To Marry Goldie Harvey by Nobody: 1:43am On Feb 20, 2013
Op don't you have a life to live? undecided
Re: Prezzo Denies Plans To Marry Goldie Harvey by gunuvi(m): 6:53am On Feb 20, 2013
NnekaGirl: Op don't you have a life to live? undecided
Why u come steal wetin I wan tell the op now?
@op abeg answer this our small question, don't u have a life to live?
Re: Prezzo Denies Plans To Marry Goldie Harvey by Mccoynelly(m): 10:58am On Feb 20, 2013
na wa oo prezzo u no happy say some people write about u ni?? park well jor cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Prezzo Denies Plans To Marry Goldie Harvey by unlessgod: 11:21am On Feb 20, 2013
i reserved my comment till frontpage of this thread

(1) (Reply)

Latest Photo Of Ini Edo In Short Black Gown / Tonto Dikeh And Yvonne Nelson In A Fight On Twitter / Kim K And Kanye Snub Multi-million Offer For Baby Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.